Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Let Us Write Your Articles For You. First Article Writing Service On Nairaland. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Let Us Write Your Articles For You. First Article Writing Service On Nairaland. (986 Views)

I Can't Find Global Payment Service On My Payoneer Account / Article Writer Available - Get Your Articles At Cheap Rates / Business Writers Needed - Get Paid For Your Articles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Us Write Your Articles For You. First Article Writing Service On Nairaland. by 1stargeneral: 12:38am On Nov 05, 2017
Good morning guys

I am here to render the first of its kind service.

Do you own a blog?
Are you tired of copying contents from other blogs and pasting on yours?
Do you want 100% unique article content?
Do you want to have contents that will pass for Adsense almost immediately?

If you fall into any of the above categories, then i am here to solve your problem. We write 100% unique articles you will never find anywhere. We would have shown you other people's website but that won't be possible because we promised not to expose their niches.

Majority of the blogs in Nigeria are copy cats. What you see in Blog A will be the same content you see in Blog B. That is why you don't make money from your blog. You do not have consistent readers who come back anytime and every time you have fresh content on your blog. Did you know that the CPC on ads around unique contents are usually high?

We bring before you our Article Content Development Service. We will write the content you want to use for your blog. Just give us the topic and we will create the article for you. One topic one article. One content.

We write Niche based articles. So if you have a niche base blog, our service is for you. Our articles have the ability to engage your readers and keep them coming back for more when there is an update.

Furthermore, we charge N1,000 per article. Our "most times" 300-500words unique articles will not bore your readers. That is why they will come back or even subscribe to your blog

Package

Article Pack 1: N10,000
- 10 Articles
- Niche Base
- Word Count: 300-500words

Article Pack 2: N18,000
- 20 Articles
- Niche Base
- Word Count: 300-500words

Article Delivery Time: 1hr.

We do not use article softwares. Our articles are 100% written and reviewed before sending it to our client.

One major way to avoid losing readers is to create meaningful content that is specifically directed at your readership.

We are taking orders now. Begin throwing in your orders.

If in anyway our content has a duplicate online, we promise to refund you your money. However, we will verify such claims before sending back your money.

NOTE: This is for only interested people who want to run unique and no duplicate content on their website, especially those who intend selling their website over a period of time.

NOTE: We do not accept articles less than 10. However, we do accept anything above 10.

There is no point disuading other people or making side comments like "scam" and all that. If you do not buy the idea, please move on and allow people who like our service patronise us.

If you have any question, please ask by commenting.

If you will like to order and article pack, please 07087628694

2 Likes

Re: Let Us Write Your Articles For You. First Article Writing Service On Nairaland. by 1stargeneral: 5:09am On Nov 05, 2017
Good morning house.
Re: Let Us Write Your Articles For You. First Article Writing Service On Nairaland. by cymontempler: 10:24am On Nov 05, 2017
#1000 per article is too much. Have a rethink.
Re: Let Us Write Your Articles For You. First Article Writing Service On Nairaland. by 1stargeneral: 6:56pm On Nov 05, 2017
cymontempler:
#1000 per article is too much. Have a rethink.

OK sir. I will like to ask you how much is $5. Most article service will charge you between $3 to $5 per article, especially if it is a unique article and not a spinned article.

$3 converted to Naira @ N350 is N1050. I don't think I am over pricing our service. In fact that comes to less than $3 per article. I appreciate your contribution. Perhaps you should change your orientation.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Let Us Write Your Articles For You. First Article Writing Service On Nairaland. by 1stargeneral: 7:18pm On Nov 05, 2017
I have my team on ground to deliver the best unique article writing service. We are on standby

Article Delivery Time : 1hour
Re: Let Us Write Your Articles For You. First Article Writing Service On Nairaland. by 1stargeneral: 8:16pm On Nov 05, 2017
This is 100% Nigerian. Now you don't have to go to divert or up work to get 100% unique article for your website articles. We will create it for you.
Re: Let Us Write Your Articles For You. First Article Writing Service On Nairaland. by 1stargeneral: 9:23pm On Nov 05, 2017
Do you have a niche blog? Do you find it difficult to write content for your niche blog? Do you want 100% niche article that you will not find anywhere?

We are here for you. Just give us the title of your desired article, we will build your article on it. Our team are on standby to take your orders.

Keep it coming
Re: Let Us Write Your Articles For You. First Article Writing Service On Nairaland. by 1stargeneral: 10:45pm On Nov 05, 2017
What is a niche blog? In simple term, a niche blog is a blog build to carter for a specific area of topic. It could be sports, sport kits, entertainment, parenting, pregnancy, child upbringing etc.

There are tonnes of articles out there for these niches. Some copy each other. This affects their SEO and Search Engine Ranking. You won't be able to have real visitors.

However, with an article craftly written with no duplicate available any where, you are sure to have steady and return readers. It becomes easy for them to drop their emails to receive updates from you.

You begin make money from Adsense.

We are ready to take your orders now. We will write unique articles for you that will rank you on search engines.

We wait on you.

Good night.
Re: Let Us Write Your Articles For You. First Article Writing Service On Nairaland. by cymontempler: 2:56am On Nov 06, 2017
Mr "Unique Writer" ... I'm not surprised at your response. Nigerian mentality, comparing exchange rate for article writing.

What has article writing got to do with exchange rate? Same reason the country is in comatose state.

My orientation is intact. You need to change your -
incorrigible mentality, if you want to get clients.

Do I say because a plate of fried rice in UK restaurant is £12.95, then restaurants in Nigeria ought to be selling same at the naira equivalent?

As evidenced by your post.. More like you talking to yourself. Such that you have post more than three times a day.. All without any sign of interest or patronage.

You own your business. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Let Us Write Your Articles For You. First Article Writing Service On Nairaland. by 1stargeneral: 7:44am On Nov 06, 2017
cymontempler:
Mr "Unique Writer" ... I'm not surprised at your response. Nigerian mentality, comparing exchange rate for article writing.

What has article writing got to do with exchange rate? Same reason the country is in comatose state.

My orientation is intact. You need to change your -
incorrigible mentality, if you want to get clients.

Do I say because a plate of fried rice in UK restaurant is £12.95, then restaurants in Nigeria ought to be selling same at the naira equivalent?

As evidenced by your post.. More like you talking to yourself. Such that you have post more than three times a day.. All without any sign of interest or patronage.

You own your business. Good luck.

Thank you sir. Your opinions are understood. It is not compulsory you use our service.

Regards
Re: Let Us Write Your Articles For You. First Article Writing Service On Nairaland. by 1stargeneral: 7:47am On Nov 06, 2017
Good morning bloggers and content developers. It is a new week. Fresh for fresh articles..
Re: Let Us Write Your Articles For You. First Article Writing Service On Nairaland. by 1stargeneral: 11:28am On Nov 06, 2017
We have brought down our service from fiverr to Nigeria. We hope to deliver the best content service ever.
Re: Let Us Write Your Articles For You. First Article Writing Service On Nairaland. by 1stargeneral: 2:19pm On Nov 06, 2017
A team of 5 is no joke. We can deliver on any article within 1hour.

We await your order
Re: Let Us Write Your Articles For You. First Article Writing Service On Nairaland. by 1stargeneral: 4:26pm On Nov 06, 2017
Thank you for your enquiries. We hope to hear from you soonest
Re: Let Us Write Your Articles For You. First Article Writing Service On Nairaland. by Annydora(f): 6:43pm On Nov 06, 2017
Nice concept. Will book you if need be but will negotiate a price.
Re: Let Us Write Your Articles For You. First Article Writing Service On Nairaland. by 1stargeneral: 7:55pm On Nov 06, 2017
Annydora:
Nice concept. Will book you if need be but will negotiate a price.

Till then. I appreciate your encouragement.
Re: Let Us Write Your Articles For You. First Article Writing Service On Nairaland. by 1stargeneral: 9:52pm On Nov 06, 2017
Do you have an e-commerce website and you do not have contents for your blog section?

We can fill up that gap for you. Contact us today
Re: Let Us Write Your Articles For You. First Article Writing Service On Nairaland. by Burgerlomo: 12:37am On Nov 07, 2017
Please can you also write an articles on any affiliate marketing products?
Re: Let Us Write Your Articles For You. First Article Writing Service On Nairaland. by 1stargeneral: 2:33am On Nov 07, 2017
Burgerlomo:
Please can you also write an articles on any affiliate marketing products?

Yes we do. However, it all depends on the kind of product being talked about. Our number is in the first post. Please communicate with us and let's know what you want.
Re: Let Us Write Your Articles For You. First Article Writing Service On Nairaland. by 1stargeneral: 12:53pm On Nov 07, 2017
We render 24hrs service and our service delivery period is 1hr. Trust us when we say that.

Good morning.
Re: Let Us Write Your Articles For You. First Article Writing Service On Nairaland. by Annydora(f): 4:57pm On Nov 07, 2017
1stargeneral:

Till then. I appreciate your encouragement.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Let Us Write Your Articles For You. First Article Writing Service On Nairaland. by 1stargeneral: 9:42pm On Nov 13, 2017
We are sorry people. We had a job to attend. We are done. Seeking for more request from you all.

Good evening everyone .
Re: Let Us Write Your Articles For You. First Article Writing Service On Nairaland. by 1stargeneral: 2:21pm On Nov 19, 2017
Good afternoon all. How is your sunday going

(1) (Reply)

200 Brand New Lenovo Ideapad Laptops For Sale. Very Affordable / Credit Card For All Kind Of Banks...all Gift Card Are Welcome / I'm In Lagos, Please Help Me With Any Menial Job You Have.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.