Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,346 members, 7,957,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:04 AM

I'm In Lagos, Please Help Me With Any Menial Job You Have. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I'm In Lagos, Please Help Me With Any Menial Job You Have. (1017 Views)

Menial Job Opportunity - Salary 150,000 Naira / In Need Of Menial Job / 9 Super Easy Job You Can Do On Fiverr And Make Money Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm In Lagos, Please Help Me With Any Menial Job You Have. by JustAboyy: 3:14pm On Mar 08, 2018
For The Past Week I've Been Looking For Manual Jobs, I've Created Threads In Agric Section For Farm Work, Business Section For Laundry, House Cleaning, Or Gateman. I've Search Jiji For Cleaning Jobs, Reached Out To Those Around me, The Reply From All The Above Is They'll Get Back To Me, Getting To A Week Now.

I'm Proficient In Using Microsoft Office Tools, Word, Excel, Powerpoint Etc. I Am Also Fluent In Spoken English And Fair In Writing. All I Need Is A Job That Can Sustain Me For A While And Be Able To Save For A Mini Laptop About 30k. I've Even Created A Thread Soliciting For A Loan Of 30k. I Know There Are Trust Issues But I Am Sure Of Myself, Never Stole, Never Cheated Someone Of Their Resources.

All I Need Is A Hand From You Guys, So Please Help. I'm Willing To Do Any Work, So Far It Is Legal.

I'm At Mile 12, Lagos.
Re: I'm In Lagos, Please Help Me With Any Menial Job You Have. by geesunge(m): 3:48pm On Mar 08, 2018
Do you mean menial job?
Re: I'm In Lagos, Please Help Me With Any Menial Job You Have. by JustAboyy: 3:55pm On Mar 08, 2018
geesunge:
Do you mean menial job?
Yes, Any Of Such. I've Made The Correction. Thanks
Re: I'm In Lagos, Please Help Me With Any Menial Job You Have. by JustAboyy: 5:26pm On Mar 08, 2018
You Can Refer Me As Well.
Re: I'm In Lagos, Please Help Me With Any Menial Job You Have. by nazzyjonz(m): 12:05pm On Mar 09, 2018
chat me up on whatsapp 08083924781
Re: I'm In Lagos, Please Help Me With Any Menial Job You Have. by JustAboyy: 10:27am On Mar 10, 2018
STILL AVAILABLE
Re: I'm In Lagos, Please Help Me With Any Menial Job You Have. by Onlinebiz247: 1:11pm On Mar 10, 2018
Re: I'm In Lagos, Please Help Me With Any Menial Job You Have. by Ifebaby16(m): 2:57pm On Mar 10, 2018
Can you blog? I'll need someone to handle one of my blogs. If yes, chat me up quickly.

Check my signature below.
Re: I'm In Lagos, Please Help Me With Any Menial Job You Have. by sonnie10: 2:43am On Mar 11, 2018
Can you drive a truck like Dyna? Accommodation and feeding allowances would be provided. 6am - 8pm. You assist with loading and off loading truck too. You will be responsible for keeping safe inventory while in transit. Salary is negotiable

(1) (Reply)

Customized Silicon Wristband For Churches Clubs Etc / Hadiza Oil Scam Alert / Sell ​​paypal Usd, 1 Usd = 0.95 Btc.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.