Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,524 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Egypt By 3 Nigerian Students (photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Egypt By 3 Nigerian Students (photos) (34129 Views)

Man Paraded Unlcad For Raping EKSU Students (Photos, Video) / Drones Being Made To Combat Rape Among Nigerian Female Students. Photos / Lady Strips Another Woman During Public Fight In Front Of School Students.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Egypt By 3 Nigerian Students (photos) by Martin0(m): 4:26pm On Nov 05, 2017
gypsey:
600 pounds and playstation? and a girl? is that it? so because of these useless items i mentioned a human beign was murdered? these juveniles needs to start growing up! well.. Egyptian prison is not like nigerias prison, it's 10 times worst, especially for foreign murderers.

Waow,Amazing
How did u know Egyptian prison is worse than nigerian prison?
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Egypt By 3 Nigerian Students (photos) by Whoeppme(m): 4:28pm On Nov 05, 2017
NIGERIANS AND THIS OUR CHUKKY CHUKKY ATTITUDE ....FROM CHUKING SUMTIN INBETWEEN LEGS grin grin grin NOW NA HUMAN BEING DEM DEY CHUK!!!
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Egypt By 3 Nigerian Students (photos) by Martin0(m): 4:28pm On Nov 05, 2017
gypsey:
seriously Egyptian jails are worst than nigerian jails, especially for foreign murderers, their jails are also full with gay men. just like turkish and all Arab jails. it's gonna be really really really tough for them

Na wa oo how did u know abt this their jail?
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Egypt By 3 Nigerian Students (photos) by abbeyty(m): 4:45pm On Nov 05, 2017
Destinygrl:
never heard or read Hausa man named

Onyeme Loveday

let the OP find this guy's rightful tribe

Are you sure you read article ?
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Egypt By 3 Nigerian Students (photos) by burkingx(f): 4:46pm On Nov 05, 2017
Hector09:
U want to teach him fraud, they have defraud ur life first
. ... .... .. . Gbammm ! grin grin grin

THE DEVELOPER HAS BEEN DEVELOPED grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Egypt By 3 Nigerian Students (photos) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 05, 2017
Inhumanity to man
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Egypt By 3 Nigerian Students (photos) by MARGIELA(m): 4:58pm On Nov 05, 2017
everywhere they go,they are like Cancer to every community around the world
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Egypt By 3 Nigerian Students (photos) by twinklemaia(f): 5:16pm On Nov 05, 2017
I am shocked that the trade by barter items is lost on nairalanders rather resorting to their tribal wars.
Oshee
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Egypt By 3 Nigerian Students (photos) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 05, 2017
Martin0:

my friend went to egyptian jail for trafficking
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Egypt By 3 Nigerian Students (photos) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 05, 2017
Martin0:

Waow,Amazing
How did u know Egyptian prison is worse than nigerian prison?
my friend went to jail in egypt for trafficking.
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Egypt By 3 Nigerian Students (photos) by tolguy(m): 5:23pm On Nov 05, 2017
NoChill:
So these northern b*stards still do not have shame, even in another man's country they still exhibit their killing prowess. Scums
who bring d knife!
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Egypt By 3 Nigerian Students (photos) by tolguy(m): 5:25pm On Nov 05, 2017
PrecisionFx:

And what does this mean
gud question
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Egypt By 3 Nigerian Students (photos) by tolguy(m): 5:27pm On Nov 05, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
sad sad undecided sad the 4 of them are TERRORISTS. .Dey carry their lunatic from home go abroad.
ur bro tried 2 stab one of dem dey overpowered him n killed d bastard
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Egypt By 3 Nigerian Students (photos) by onatisi(m): 5:48pm On Nov 05, 2017
Gambari pa ibo
oro pari grin
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Egypt By 3 Nigerian Students (photos) by 7lives: 5:55pm On Nov 05, 2017
NgcoboP:
Do not be unequally yoked with unbelievers
Bible > 2 Corinthians > Chapter 6 > Verse 14
◄ 2 Corinthians 6:14 ►

New International Version
Do not be yoked together with unbelievers. For what do righteousness and wickedness have in common? Or what fellowship can light have with darkness?

New Living Translation
Don't team up with those who are unbelievers. How can righteousness be a partner with wickedness? How can light live with darkness?

English Standard Version
Do not be unequally yoked with unbelievers. For what partnership has righteousness with lawlessness? Or what fellowship has light with darkness?
For those quoting me.,. He was a Christian... Frolicking with unbelievers.

Christian?, he was a fraudster.
They are all the same.
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Egypt By 3 Nigerian Students (photos) by Martin0(m): 6:03pm On Nov 05, 2017
gypsey:
my friend went to jail in egypt for trafficking.

My God..
Na wa ooo is he still doing the business now..
I never believed or even imagined nigerians will ve anything to do in Egypt
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Egypt By 3 Nigerian Students (photos) by Martin0(m): 6:03pm On Nov 05, 2017
gypsey:

Na wa ooo
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Egypt By 3 Nigerian Students (photos) by 1Dray(m): 6:06pm On Nov 05, 2017
thundafire:
Igbo yoots again yet shouting 4 unity in dey fraud Biafra

What's this one saying? You need to go check your head. Is your brain paining you?
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Egypt By 3 Nigerian Students (photos) by Oloripelebe: 6:10pm On Nov 05, 2017
Aboki dey marginalize flatinooos home and away undecided

RIP to the dead.. .enough virgins dey heaven
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Egypt By 3 Nigerian Students (photos) by THMT: 6:18pm On Nov 05, 2017
Benosky011:
OMG! I got the news about his death. He used to love-vendor phones and DJ while he was here in Nigeria and was also running a HND program at Fedpolynek.
I know Chibuike very well. He travelled to Egypt about 2years ago.
News came that he had turned to a big boy after fixing their family house bought a clean car, hoping to return in few weeks.
Now, he's coming back in coffin. What a wicked world. Chibuike is the only hope of their poverty stricken family.

May God console the family, including his cousins who are also my good friends.

You really know him. Tell his family not to accuse anybody especially Ngo cuz his choice of so called friends brought death to him, worse part is that so many innocent people have been arrested and about to be deported cause of a crime they know nothing about and our embassy in Egypt is doing absolutely nothing about it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Egypt By 3 Nigerian Students (photos) by gbagyiza: 6:19pm On Nov 05, 2017
[color=#770077][/color][quote author=koolgee post=62097678]Nigerians in diaspora killing themselves.
They were there to study instead, they took to crime.

We were to travel to egypt for training at peugeot regional training centre cairo around october 2014 but our visa's were delayed n reasons that Nigerians over there dont abide by d law of their country, so they need a letter of comfirmation n assurance from the training centre that we are going to abide by their law n also ensure that we leave their country when we are done with d training.Instead of travelling in october we ended up travelling in december..During our stay there, i was eager to come back to Nigeria because i cant cope with life over there..
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Egypt By 3 Nigerian Students (photos) by THMT: 6:22pm On Nov 05, 2017
Martin0:

My God..
Na wa ooo is he still doing the business now..
I never believed or even imagined nigerians will ve anything to do in Egypt

Theres a place called ashru in Cairo Egypt, they have Nigerian street there. There are so many Nigerians there and almost everything in Nigeria is there.
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Egypt By 3 Nigerian Students (photos) by Martin0(m): 6:25pm On Nov 05, 2017
THMT:

Theres a place called ashru in Cairo Egypt, they have Nigerian street there. There are so many Nigerians there and almost everything in Nigeria is there.

Waow..
How did u know about this?
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Egypt By 3 Nigerian Students (photos) by THMT: 6:26pm On Nov 05, 2017
gypsey:

Your friend did not lie. All they eat is a flat bread called aesh and they hate blacks so the condition is so terrible some people get infected with serious disease.
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Egypt By 3 Nigerian Students (photos) by luluman: 6:36pm On Nov 05, 2017
johnnyvid:
OMG another young man been stabbed again. stabbing is now becoming number one crime in our society today.
Which society is your society?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Egypt By 3 Nigerian Students (photos) by luluman: 6:37pm On Nov 05, 2017
pyyxxaro:
Even in far away Egypt our Northern brothers are still carrying out Operation Crocodile Smile on each other

Aboki 1 - Ipob 0
Na wa o, Ipob lost in Naija & lost in Egypt.
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Egypt By 3 Nigerian Students (photos) by edupedia: 6:37pm On Nov 05, 2017
NgcoboP:
Do not be unequally yoked with unbelievers
Bible > 2 Corinthians > Chapter 6 > Verse 14
◄ 2 Corinthians 6:14 ►

New International Version
Do not be yoked together with unbelievers. For what do righteousness and wickedness have in common? Or what fellowship can light have with darkness?

New Living Translation
Don't team up with those who are unbelievers. How can righteousness be a partner with wickedness? How can light live with darkness?

English Standard Version
Do not be unequally yoked with unbelievers. For what partnership has righteousness with lawlessness? Or what fellowship has light with darkness?
For those quoting me.,. He was a Christian... Frolicking with unbelievers.

...nonsense...irrelevant quotations...they are all criminals and what is most remarkable WS the IPOB teaching them Fraud which is the hallmark of the group...
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Egypt By 3 Nigerian Students (photos) by PVision2020(m): 7:23pm On Nov 05, 2017
Martin0:

He is an Alumnus
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Egypt By 3 Nigerian Students (photos) by selfmadeboss: 7:32pm On Nov 05, 2017
[/b]According to police investigations, trouble started when Onyeme was approached by one of his killers, to teach him fraud. Onyeme agreed, [b]
Seriously what the fuq did I just read.
Rip though cry
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Egypt By 3 Nigerian Students (photos) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 05, 2017
THMT:

Your friend did not lie. All they eat is a flat bread called aesh and they hate blacks so the condition is so terrible some people get infected with serious disease.
Exactly as he says!
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Egypt By 3 Nigerian Students (photos) by maasoap(m): 7:53pm On Nov 05, 2017
Sad and hilarious at the same time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Our Victim Didn’t Have N10m Ransom, So We Took His Heart – Arrested suspect(pic) / South Africans Burn Properties And Cars Owned By Nigerians / Timothy Adegoke: ‘I Know Nothing About OAU Student's Death - Rahmon Adedoyin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.