Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,426 members, 7,830,136 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Thugs Throw Stones At Dino Melaye's Car In Kogi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thugs Throw Stones At Dino Melaye's Car In Kogi (52684 Views)

President Buhari Pointing At Dino Melaye (Photo) / Kazaure Gudaji Amazed At Dino Melaye's Car During Visit (Photos) / Dangote, El-Rufai At Dino Melaye's Convocation In ABU Zaria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thugs Throw Stones At Dino Melaye's Car In Kogi by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 05, 2017
Lomprico2:

What did I say wrong now?
you claimed they are thugs who were hired by Another looter who hates DiNO's guts, remember?

Okay! i apologise my fault! i read your comments wrong, i just realised we are on the same side. grin
Re: Thugs Throw Stones At Dino Melaye's Car In Kogi by wolexter(m): 2:47pm On Nov 05, 2017
Jakumo:
This is a very good development, that is hopefully an indication of how the wasted and pointless life of Mr. Maajale will be terminated by his own people one fine day, and with extreme prejudice.

In a country where vast numbers of voters have no idea where their next meal will come from, it is the height of callous obscenity, for this uncultured and semi-literate buffoon, who evidently had NO visible source of income prior to being elevated into the corridors of power, to spend his every waking moment boasting and crowing online in celebration of his fleet of hugely expensive luxury cars all acquired with stolen public funds.

Hopefully it won't be too long before the laws of karma finally catch up with Mr. Maajale, whereby the ballistic rain of hurled stones will not only lay waste the entire collection of ostentatious status-symbol cars bought by this monkey with stolen government money, but also shatter the vacuous bony cranium of the arrogant and comically vain career criminal who bought every one of the vehicles with looted public wealth.

Ose iwelomo
Re: Thugs Throw Stones At Dino Melaye's Car In Kogi by omoiyalayi(m): 3:01pm On Nov 05, 2017
dumo1:

Oga you be professor? See all the big grammar wey you put for just one post.

My brother I tire o grin

I manage read all but na small tin I understand inside grin

1 Like

Re: Thugs Throw Stones At Dino Melaye's Car In Kogi by figure007(m): 3:14pm On Nov 05, 2017
Jakumo:
This is a very good development, that is hopefully an indication of how the wasted and pointless life of Mr. Maajale will be terminated by his own people one fine day, and with extreme prejudice.

In a country where vast numbers of voters have no idea where their next meal will come from, it is the height of callous obscenity, for this uncultured and semi-literate buffoon, who evidently had NO visible source of income prior to being elevated into the corridors of power, to spend his every waking moment boasting and crowing online in celebration of his fleet of hugely expensive luxury cars all acquired with stolen public funds.

Hopefully it won't be too long before the laws of karma finally catch up with Mr. Maajale, whereby the ballistic rain of hurled stones will not only lay waste the entire collection of ostentatious status-symbol cars bought by this monkey with stolen government money, but also shatter the vacuous bony cranium of the arrogant and comically vain career criminal who bought every one of the vehicles with looted public wealth.
nice comments sir... But all these your English will kill Alot of slow learner and readers na... Lol...
Re: Thugs Throw Stones At Dino Melaye's Car In Kogi by Flaghouse1: 3:33pm On Nov 05, 2017
Chukazu:

If the. Stoning is borne out of genuine desire for change then I have got no qualms...but this is obviously a result the lingering power play between DINO and the clueless governor,so what we see in effect is the proverbial "VOICE OF JACOB ;HAND OF ESAU" drama

Sit down and enjoy the change
Re: Thugs Throw Stones At Dino Melaye's Car In Kogi by mechanics(m): 3:41pm On Nov 05, 2017
The governor that has not paid staff salaries will find it easy to donate 20million just like that?
Re: Thugs Throw Stones At Dino Melaye's Car In Kogi by piagetskinner(m): 3:45pm On Nov 05, 2017
that's not a G-wagon...they should have batterd his pot belly as well
Re: Thugs Throw Stones At Dino Melaye's Car In Kogi by Seth89(m): 4:15pm On Nov 05, 2017
The thugs that attacked SDM yesterday were all Ebira all the way from Okene on GYB's order,
He made a pledge of 20 million Naira
Dino donated 3 million cash.
On the attack, bboth SDM and GYB are guilty, they stop acting like toddler. Politics has grown pass how they are playing it. The cold war between them is why Kogi State is in coma today. If GYB has dance to SDM music I make bold to say here that Dinosaur will never go against GYB.
Re: Thugs Throw Stones At Dino Melaye's Car In Kogi by valentineuwakwe(m): 5:31pm On Nov 05, 2017
this is just a case between various interest. . .when two elephants fights, the grace suffers. .bello is just being used by TINUBU to deal with m eleye for insulting his wife at the Senate. .it's glaring that its a case of three elephant here fighting and the gov't workers suffers. .ok tell me, you dey owe my papa n mama forover15 month salary and you come give me 1k or wks to go do gar gra waka to stone person. ..dat one make sense. . .well the whole truth go come out one day. . .
as for bello, no forget say dat sit no be for life. . .why owe workers. .wetin dem do you. .don't you hv conscience? i pray one day owejng of worker's salaries within 35 days will be punishable by death in this country. .enough is a enough, but will they enact such law. . .but rushing to enact social media bill. . .God save this country!

www.valentine202.com
Re: Thugs Throw Stones At Dino Melaye's Car In Kogi by cybriz82(m): 5:49pm On Nov 05, 2017
those youth too mumu abeg, upon all the stones wey them throw,, no one still hit Dino's head as him head big reach mtcheeeeeeew,
Re: Thugs Throw Stones At Dino Melaye's Car In Kogi by Rtopzy(f): 6:52pm On Nov 05, 2017
cybriz82:
those youth too mumu abeg, upon all the stones wey them throw,, no one still hit Dino's head as him head big reach mtcheeeeeeew,
Lolz.. why you want make dem break d guy head na?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Soludo Visits Chief Willie Obiano And Ebele Obiano (Photos) / Shehu Sani Reacts To His Suspension From APC / Tinubu Wins 9 LGAs In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.