Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,922 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

Unmasking The Cabal In Aso Rock - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unmasking The Cabal In Aso Rock (59703 Views)

A New Force Tries To Dismantle The Cabal In Aso Rock - The Nation / Tinubu’s Dangerous Dance With The Cabal By Farooq Kperogi PhD / 7 Senators That Constitute 'Cabal' In The Senate - NigerianBulletin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unmasking The Cabal In Aso Rock by sukkot: 11:36am On Nov 05, 2017
MIPNIG:

You have spoken well but nobody talks about why we are buying fuel at N145 Naira now, nobody is telling us where this massive earning is going. Remember we all took to the street in January 2012 to protest a slight increment on fuel. I remember clearly while protesting in Lagos, food and drinks where provided by ghost sponsors of that protest.

Today, we are suffering and smiling.
thats how much you pay for fuel in nigeria ? 145 naira ? like 20 cents ? less than a dollar ? wow you people are enjoying. in america it is like 4 dollars ( like 2000 naira ) . you better thank the LORD for your many blessings grin
Re: Unmasking The Cabal In Aso Rock by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 05, 2017
sukkot:
thats how much you pay for fuel in nigeria ? 145 naira ? like 20 cents ? less than a dollar ? wow you people are enjoying. in america it is like 4 dollars ( like 2000 naira ) . you better thank the LORD for your many blessings grin

This is why you may never understand the Nigerian situation even if you are Nigerian living abroad.
Re: Unmasking The Cabal In Aso Rock by sukkot: 11:46am On Nov 05, 2017
MIPNIG:

This is why you may never understand the Nigerian situation even if you are Nigerian living abroad.
what is happening in nigeria is happening all over the world. its called a global economic meltdown. nigeria is not a special case. venezuela collapsed and so did argentina. if you go to america now and britain the biggest economy now is ' selling second hand goods ' because nobody can afford to buy new things anymore. they call them THRIFT STORES. so dont be thinking your case in nigeria is special and you are the only ones who know what suffering is lol. inside thrift stores you buy used clothes and shoes and other goods. this is the biggest economy in america and britain
Re: Unmasking The Cabal In Aso Rock by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 05, 2017
sukkot:

While you find all of this as a source of amusement, it isn’t in the slightest sense funny. Nigeria is going through difficult times in terms of deepening the principles of democracy which you enjoy in America.

We have bad roads, no light, civil servants and politicians stealing what is meant for everyday Nigerians, even with power resting in the north today, the elite class are not paying attention to the everyday people in the north. The number of beggars in the north has swelled to the extent beggars now have a union to organise themselves better in Kano, Kaduna and Kebbi state. Is this development? Whereas simple capacity building programs can actually help hapless street orchins start out a meaningful life.
Re: Unmasking The Cabal In Aso Rock by sukkot: 11:50am On Nov 05, 2017
MIPNIG:

While you find all of this as a source of amusement, it isn’t in the slightest sense funny. Nigeria is going through difficult times in terms of deepening the principles of democracy which you enjoy in America.

We have bad roads, no light, civil servants and politicians stealing what is meant for everyday Nigerians, even with power resting in the north today, the elite class are not paying attention to the everyday people in the north. The number of beggars in the north has swelled to the extent beggars now have a union to organise themselves better in Kano, Kaduna and Kebbi state. Is this development? Whereas simple capacity building programs can actually help hapless street orchins start out a meaningful life.
there is no such thing as democracy in america. what they have is the illusion of democracy. america is a dictatorial government. both parties work for the same people. its called an illusion of democracy

and everything you mentioned below is going on in america and worse. how many homeless people are in nigeria ? very few. in america there are 10 million homeless people living on the streets and in tents in bushes

Re: Unmasking The Cabal In Aso Rock by Nobody: 11:52am On Nov 05, 2017
The lack of attention to the requirements of governance is why kidnapping has become the order of the day. Everyday we read about people being killed for ritual purposes, young men taking pride in being scam artist because you leave school and nothing to do.

The number of followers of that rogue Boy called Nmadi Kanu can explain the number of unemployed youths in the south east as well.
Re: Unmasking The Cabal In Aso Rock by Nobody: 11:54am On Nov 05, 2017
sukkot:
there is no such thing as democracy in america. what they have is the illusion of democracy. america is a dictatorial government. both parties work for the same people. its called an illusion of democracy

and everything you mentioned below is going on in america and worse. how many homeless people are in nigeria ? very few. in america there are 10 million homeless people living on the streets and in tents in bushes

Guess you drive on bad roads too? Guess you sleep without light? Guess you go to hospitals that are ill equipped in America for treatment.

There isn’t any justification for not seeing all the signs of a failed system in Nigeria.
Re: Unmasking The Cabal In Aso Rock by sukkot: 11:56am On Nov 05, 2017
MIPNIG:

Guess you drive on bad roads too? Guess you sleep without light? Guess you go to hospitals that are ill equipped in America for treatment.

There isn’t any justification for not seeing all the signs of a failed system in Nigeria.
i take it you are one of these people who have only seen america from a puff daddy video lmao. yes there are many bad roads and hospitals in america and yes there are many parts of america with no light or running water .

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2134196/Pictured-The-modern-day-poverty-Kentucky-people-live-running-water-electricity.html
Re: Unmasking The Cabal In Aso Rock by lazygal: 12:02pm On Nov 05, 2017
sukkot:
PDP had better team ? really ? PDP that stole billions of dollars had better team ? you must be high on orijin lmao. this cabal is wayyyy better than pdp. when i say they are mortal ab-okis I mean i dont see them as anything more than humans who eat s-hit and die just like everybody else. thats all i meant. meaning I do not look at any human as powerful.

Whether u like it or not PDP had better team bit they were corrupt ..that is just the simple glaring fact ..

Do your self a favour and list put all appointments,governors etc under PD then compare with this present administration

I never liked PDP and fear Jonathan ever winning 2015 but one thing for sure,Buhari been voted in was a mistake
Re: Unmasking The Cabal In Aso Rock by sukkot: 12:04pm On Nov 05, 2017
lazygal:

Whether u like it or not PDP had better team bit they were corrupt ..that is just the simple glaring fact ..

Do your self a favour and list put all appointments,governors etc under PD then compare with this present administration

I never liked PDP and fear Jonathan ever winning 2015 but one thing for sure,Buhari been voted in was a mistake
isnt that some kind of oxymoron ? a corrupt better team ? thats like saying a handsome ugly man. if they were corrupt they were not better. gurl get your mind right lol
Re: Unmasking The Cabal In Aso Rock by Nobody: 12:07pm On Nov 05, 2017
sukkot:
i take it you are one of these people who have only seen america from a puff daddy video lmao. yes there are many bad roads and hospitals in america and yes there are many parts of america with no light or running water .

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2134196/Pictured-The-modern-day-poverty-Kentucky-people-live-running-water-electricity.html

Hmmn. My trip to the USA last year was routed through Detroit (Delta airline) because of bad weather, and I did see potholes on the connecting road to the inn where the airline lodged me for a day.

That said, as poverty stricken as that state is, it is still better than Abuja.

Kindly don’t gloat in self righteousness and imagine others don’t have a first hand feel/ view on issues we are passionate about.

I want Nigeria to work, thus I am obliged to criticise what is wrong. What is wrong is wrong without bias.

Nigeria is in a very sick place at the moment. It is within your fundamental rights to call your government to order just as it is within my rights to do the same.
Re: Unmasking The Cabal In Aso Rock by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 05, 2017
On a more serious note the youth are suppose to be the one leading these old men and not the other way round

1 Like

Re: Unmasking The Cabal In Aso Rock by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 05, 2017
ezex:
On a more serious note the youth are suppose to be the one leading these old men and not the other way round

But some guy a few post above us don’t agree. He finds our situation laughable and considers all manner of criticism for poor governance as an act of whining and crying for no reason at all.
Re: Unmasking The Cabal In Aso Rock by sukkot: 12:14pm On Nov 05, 2017
MIPNIG:

Hmmn. My trip to the USA last year was routed through Detroit (Delta airline) because of bad weather, and I did see potholes on the connecting road to the inn where the airline lodged me for a day.

That said, as poverty stricken as that state is, it is still better than Abuja.

Kindly don’t gloat in self righteousness and imagine others don’t have a first hand feel/ view on issues we are passionate about.

I want Nigeria to work, thus I am obliged to criticise what is wrong. What is wrong is wrong without bias.

Nigeria is in a very sick place at the moment. It is within your fundamental rights to call your government to order just as it is within my rights to do the same.
oh no sir detroit is not where the poverty is. go to the southern states. thats where you will see 3rd world poverty. people living in huts with no water, no road, no light lmao. people lost in a stone age existence

1 Like

Re: Unmasking The Cabal In Aso Rock by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 05, 2017
sukkot:
oh no sir detroit is not where the poverty is. go to the southern states. thats where you will see 3rd world poverty. people living in huts with no water, no road, no light lmao. people lost in a stone age existence

On a scale of 100, are things better in Nigeria than it is in America?

Though I have gone through all your posts in the passed,I can’t help but observe that you are queer and a misfit in a sane society.

You take joy in being a confusionist, lack of social skills required to even interact with your immediate family because all manner of conspiracy theories about the universe, God and man runs wild in your head.

In line with the foregoing and my observation that you lack common empathy for follow humans going through stuff, I will not be responding to your posts any longer. Kind regards.
Re: Unmasking The Cabal In Aso Rock by Reference(m): 12:26pm On Nov 05, 2017
sarrki:
The word cabal is just a myths

Okay. If cabal doesnt exist then we can blame Baba directly.... for all the dramatic stories we hear every week. I think it is on your interest to accept the existence of 'the cabal'. They are the circuit breakers of this government and whatever failings they demonstrate.
Re: Unmasking The Cabal In Aso Rock by jaxxy(m): 12:30pm On Nov 05, 2017
sarrki:
The word cabal is just a myths

Don't be to quick to rule that out. When a president has ministers and advisers dat are merely figure heads and all his advices/decisions come from an unstated and undisclosed source(s) there is most likely a cabal at work.

1 Like

Re: Unmasking The Cabal In Aso Rock by sukkot: 12:32pm On Nov 05, 2017
MIPNIG:

On a scale of 100, are things better in Nigeria than it is in America?

Though I have gone through all your posts in the passed,I can’t help but observe that you are queer and a misfit in a sane society.

You take joy in being a confusionist, lack of social skills required to even interact with your immediate family because all manner of conspiracy theories about the universe, God and man runs wild in your head.

In line with the foregoing and my observation that you lack common empathy for follow humans going through stuff, I will not be responding to your posts any longer. Kind regards.
ahhhh you see, its not about the place, its about the person. if you are a rich man living in ikoyi victoria island, even if you are upper middle class living in yaba and ikeja yes you will have a better life than 50 percent of americans. if you are a poor man in america you will have a worse life than than 50 percent of nigerians. now if you are a rich man in america ? thats where the difference is because a rich man in america will have a better existence than a rich man in nigeria. so the question is ? how is your money looking ?

nobody is going to legislate you out of poverty, you are going to have to buy your way out of poverty. it is what it is. get your hustle on mayne lmao. get dat paper. get dat cheddar. then yo grumpy ass can move to eko atlantis lmao
Re: Unmasking The Cabal In Aso Rock by smirn(m): 12:40pm On Nov 05, 2017
cashlurd:
It's no longer news that a cabal runs our government.
It's no longer news that PMB is not fit to run the government.
It's no longer news that appointments in our government is loopsided.
It's no longer news that Nigeria and Nigerians are in regret.
It's no longer news that this is a government of lies, run by liars for/onbehalf of liars
Its no longer news that we are tired of this government.
Talk for yourself and stop using the word "we".
Re: Unmasking The Cabal In Aso Rock by smirn(m): 12:43pm On Nov 05, 2017
jaxxy:

Don't be to quick to rule that out. When a president has ministers and advisers dat are merely figure heads and all his advices/decisions come from an unstated and undisclosed source(s) there is most likely a cabal at work.
Na so them talk about oil cabals, now where are they? So if I may ask what is wrong if the cabal exist?
Re: Unmasking The Cabal In Aso Rock by enonche85(m): 12:51pm On Nov 05, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:
There is no cabal in Asorock...

Buhari is just dull.

It's because he's dull that's why the fellows above are controlling things in this administration.
They are the ones the first lady was referring to when when the famous 'the ozza room' started.
Re: Unmasking The Cabal In Aso Rock by jaxxy(m): 1:36pm On Nov 05, 2017
smirn:

Na so them talk about oil cabals, now where are they? So if I may ask what is wrong if the cabal exist?

Depending on their influence and how overbearing it can be detrimental and even seen as breaking govt law. However in every govt there is a cabal just the degree varies
Re: Unmasking The Cabal In Aso Rock by Bobby808: 1:44pm On Nov 05, 2017
paBuhari:
Yet one BMC stalwart said my article of Wisdom about Aso Rock cabal https://www.nairaland.com/4151853/intelligence-report-head-aso-rock was rubbish. grin

CC: oladeebo

Who appointed the cabal? Was it not Vegetable? The people he can "Trust" as supported by zombies? How anybody will attempt to excuse Vegetable using "He is Unaware" to shield him from the rotten dubious acts committed by the cabal is nothing but gross Hypocrisy.

Aso Rock cabal act like a football team. While the strikers such as Mammam Daura, Babachir (His sacking was just window dressing), Abba Kiyari, Danbazau, Lawal Daura etc do the dirty work, the coach - Buhari/Vegetable pretends he knows nothing about it. But in the end, their goals and objectives are the same.

Buhari is a renowned Serial Pretender!

Only people of wisdom will understand this article.
Many people including myself voted for Buhari but by 2019, we will know if there will be another Buhari to form the cabal.
Re: Unmasking The Cabal In Aso Rock by Bobby808: 1:46pm On Nov 05, 2017
mkoabiola:
All these fulani men that refuse to retire back to their farm are the one controlling Nigeria abi.

2019, gullible Nigerians will stil vote him.no walah
Life don change. Am sure the number of guilible Nigerians don reduce as at today.
Re: Unmasking The Cabal In Aso Rock by onyegwu2: 1:57pm On Nov 05, 2017
PMB is only leading the new Northern mafia which has taken over from the popular Kaduna mafia, well let's watch and see how it will end and where that will take the region to, Its only justice equity and fairness that can make a people stand united and progresive.
Re: Unmasking The Cabal In Aso Rock by Bobby808: 1:58pm On Nov 05, 2017
biomustry:

Keep fooling yourself , what have they done to the north?
What have your own leaders done to your region? It's all the same, Power, Power..
You should know the number of your Yoruba leaders killed by these Fulani Hausas. That one nor pain you? Keep following them. As at today Thieffnubu is off track.
Re: Unmasking The Cabal In Aso Rock by oladeebo: 2:16pm On Nov 05, 2017
Bobby808:
Many people including myself voted for Buhari but by 2019, we will know if there will be another Buhari to form the cabal.
...but you are entitle to one vote!
leave that many to many people
ok?
Re: Unmasking The Cabal In Aso Rock by greatseed: 2:28pm On Nov 05, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:
keep fooling yourself
Of course stop fooling yaself oh! cheesy... Those big asses shld give u a clue.... This is to the guy that said cabal is a myth! grin
Re: Unmasking The Cabal In Aso Rock by valentineuwakwe(m): 2:55pm On Nov 05, 2017
see old men holding a nation hostage due to their selfish interest. . I wish I could meet each one and ask them one simple question....what money again do you still want to make when you know death will come one day?
papa God help this nation!

www.valentine202.com
Re: Unmasking The Cabal In Aso Rock by biomustry: 2:57pm On Nov 05, 2017
Bobby808:
You should know the number of your Yoruba leaders killed by these Fulani Hausas. That one nor pain you? Keep following them. As at today Thieffnubu is off track.
Re: Unmasking The Cabal In Aso Rock by biomustry: 2:58pm On Nov 05, 2017
Bobby808:
First of all, I'm not Yoruba, second of all, I'm not Fulani, third of all, I've never seen Tinubu
Re: Unmasking The Cabal In Aso Rock by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 3:28pm On Nov 05, 2017
This Abba Kyari was at no time a military officer. Don't confuse him with Brig. Gen Abba Kyari.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Insecurity: Buhari Speaks, To Shock Gunmen, Bandits With Civil War Experience / Benin City, The Mighty Medieval Capital Now Lost Without Trace / Sanwo-Olu Inspects The Removal Of Lekki Second Roundabout (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.