Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

Insecurity: Buhari Speaks, To Shock Gunmen, Bandits With Civil War Experience - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insecurity: Buhari Speaks, To Shock Gunmen, Bandits With Civil War Experience (59700 Views)

Ayuba Wabba In Fisticuffs With Civil Servants, Threatens To Sack Them / Buhari To EU: We Will Defeat Boko Haram With Civil War Experience / Elections Results Tally With Civil Society Observations –EU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Insecurity: Buhari Speaks, To Shock Gunmen, Bandits With Civil War Experience by Calculating: 6:28pm On Jun 01, 2021
President Muhammadu Buhari says he will teach unknown gunmen destroying state infrastructure what he learnt during the civil war.

I receive daily security reports on the attacks on critical national infrastructure, and it is very clear that those behind them want this administration to fail. Whoever wants the destruction of the system will soon have the shock of their lives. We’ve given them enough time.

I received a briefing today from the Chairman of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), on the series of attacks on their facilities nationwide. These attacks are totally unacceptable, and we will not allow those behind them to achieve their evil objectives.

I have assured INEC that we will make available to them everything they need to operate efficiently, so that no one will say we don’t want to go, or that we want a third term. There will be no excuse for failure. We will meet all of INEC’s demands.

In the area of security, we have changed the Service Chiefs and the Inspector-General, and we are demanding that they rise fully to the challenges confronting us. There must be zero tolerance for all those those bent on destroying our country by promoting crime and insurrection!

Many of those misbehaving today are too young to be aware of the destruction and loss of lives that occurred during the Nigerian Civil War. Those of us in the fields for 30 months, who went through the war, will treat them in the language they understand.

https://twitter.com/MBuhari/status/1399765390704758786?s=19

41 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Insecurity: Buhari Speaks, To Shock Gunmen, Bandits With Civil War Experience by DiagnoPolitics: 6:29pm On Jun 01, 2021
Dumb dullard and his usual noise. grin grin grin

886 Likes 74 Shares

Re: Insecurity: Buhari Speaks, To Shock Gunmen, Bandits With Civil War Experience by Calculating: 6:29pm On Jun 01, 2021
Making mouth all the time grin

507 Likes 42 Shares

Re: Insecurity: Buhari Speaks, To Shock Gunmen, Bandits With Civil War Experience by doggedfighter(f): 6:30pm On Jun 01, 2021
Garba Shehu speaking. grin

Boko Haram attacked Katsina today yet we didn't see your skills in curbing them.

827 Likes 72 Shares

Re: Insecurity: Buhari Speaks, To Shock Gunmen, Bandits With Civil War Experience by FarahAideed: 6:30pm On Jun 01, 2021
When will he teach bandits ?

454 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Insecurity: Buhari Speaks, To Shock Gunmen, Bandits With Civil War Experience by Kandeed: 6:30pm On Jun 01, 2021
What else do you want to teach them after ur so called security arm failed even the Almighty Nigerian Army?? oh probably he'll invited the US Navy seal to clear them out. dumbskull mannequin

Forget am no be Buhari talk this thing....the last time he was interviewed bout ESN, Ipob bla bla few months ago Baba said he wasn't aware of anything

202 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Insecurity: Buhari Speaks, To Shock Gunmen, Bandits With Civil War Experience by feemi: 6:31pm On Jun 01, 2021
Bandits, Boko Haram n herdsmen nko

266 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Insecurity: Buhari Speaks, To Shock Gunmen, Bandits With Civil War Experience by Joromi1: 6:31pm On Jun 01, 2021
Mr President, while I don't support IPOB, please don't forget to teach your Boko Haram and killer herdsmen brothers the same lesson. Otherwise, that would make you a hypocrite.

439 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Insecurity: Buhari Speaks, To Shock Gunmen, Bandits With Civil War Experience by Pmpm: 6:32pm On Jun 01, 2021
Lol

4 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Buhari Speaks, To Shock Gunmen, Bandits With Civil War Experience by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 01, 2021
I trust buhari. Now the ugm/esn will see the final days of their lives.Kanu is already trembling.

21 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Insecurity: Buhari Speaks, To Shock Gunmen, Bandits With Civil War Experience by seunmsg(m): 6:33pm On Jun 01, 2021
We need action Mr president, action!

Too much words spoken already! We need action. Take control of the situation. Take back our country from the hands of bandits, criminal herdsmen, Unknown gunmen, terrorist and other criminals who have turned the country to a mass killing field. We want result not words.

39 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Insecurity: Buhari Speaks, To Shock Gunmen, Bandits With Civil War Experience by DDDEnterprises: 6:34pm On Jun 01, 2021
Joromi1:
Mr President, while I don't support IPOB, please don't forget to teach your Boko Haram and killer herdsmen brothers the same lesson. Otherwise, that would make you a hypocrite.

quite similar to point I want to make

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insecurity: Buhari Speaks, To Shock Gunmen, Bandits With Civil War Experience by fuckingAyaya(m): 6:36pm On Jun 01, 2021
FarahAideed:
When will he teach bandits ?
can you deal with ur siblings?

220 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Insecurity: Buhari Speaks, To Shock Gunmen, Bandits With Civil War Experience by richmond500: 6:36pm On Jun 01, 2021
Hian, most of the boys shouting war has no idea of war, my mom is afraid that there will be another civil war, all those that experienced it are afraid except these pencil mouth trouser boys... I think Nigeria should experience civil war once in 40years, we will always have a fresh memory of it, it should be in the constitution

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Insecurity: Buhari Speaks, To Shock Gunmen, Bandits With Civil War Experience by Calculating: 6:36pm On Jun 01, 2021
linefyn:
I trust buhari. Now the ugm/esn will see the final days of their lives.Kanu is already trembling.

Trembling? Is this the first time he has barked and can't bite? This will definitely not be the end.

He promised to lead from the front in the fight against Boko Haram, where is he? Isn't he hiding in Aso Rock? Can't he copy the late Chad president?

106 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Insecurity: Buhari Speaks, To Shock Gunmen, Bandits With Civil War Experience by BigSarah(f): 6:37pm On Jun 01, 2021
Best to disengage UGM now for the sake of innocent people that'll be caught in the crossfire

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insecurity: Buhari Speaks, To Shock Gunmen, Bandits With Civil War Experience by BombAttack(f): 6:37pm On Jun 01, 2021
Calculating:

https://todaypoliticsng.com/ill-teach-unknown-gunmen-what-i-learnt-during-civil-war-buhari-boasts/

Bunch of Hypocrites,

Buhari have NEVER issued any statement on killing in Benue, Zamfara, Enugu, Zaria.

He just woke up from sick bed to issue threat to Igbos.

Hypocrites

133 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Insecurity: Buhari Speaks, To Shock Gunmen, Bandits With Civil War Experience by ThatFairGuy: 6:38pm On Jun 01, 2021
"...In the language they understand". Quote

The ONLY language misbehaving cattle under the watch of herder Understands is BATON

Bring it on. cool

God bless The Federal Republic of Nigeria

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insecurity: Buhari Speaks, To Shock Gunmen, Bandits With Civil War Experience by okeyglm: 6:38pm On Jun 01, 2021
old vegetable . bring it on. we will annihilate you and your minions in igbo land . this is not 67. it won't be between you and kanu ipob but main igbos worldwide.

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Insecurity: Buhari Speaks, To Shock Gunmen, Bandits With Civil War Experience by michlins(m): 6:39pm On Jun 01, 2021
Something you can't teach Boko Haram and IsWap. Let's all be mindful of our utterances in this day. Let's not add fuel to a burning flame.

As much as I hate the attacks on the police and others, the government should move cautiously with dealing with them. These youths don't have hope of living so giving them a heroic death as in the case of ikonso is honorable and appeals to greater amount of them.

My own is make peace dey make I dey hustle for my bread dey grow financially and otherwise.

I don talk finish

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insecurity: Buhari Speaks, To Shock Gunmen, Bandits With Civil War Experience by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:40pm On Jun 01, 2021
Buhari, go and teach Fulani herdsmen, Bokoharam and bandits first!

Abi you dey fear those ones

Call Gumi, your mediator! Coward wey dey disguise grin grin

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Insecurity: Buhari Speaks, To Shock Gunmen, Bandits With Civil War Experience by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jun 01, 2021
Calculating:

Trembling? Is this the first time he has barked and can't bite? This will definitely not be the end.

He promised to lead from the front in the fight against Boko Haram, where is he? Isn't he hiding in Aso Rock? Can't he copy the late Chad president?
The situation in chad is different. Buhari is a man of his word and am sure he'll keep this too.

3 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Buhari Speaks, To Shock Gunmen, Bandits With Civil War Experience by BlessedNuel: 6:49pm On Jun 01, 2021
Make I hear say tomorrow no be Wednesday

Oga shockie shockie

Nairalanders,abeg make una patronize me.

10 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Buhari Speaks, To Shock Gunmen, Bandits With Civil War Experience by Ucheawurum(f): 6:49pm On Jun 01, 2021
Okay
Re: Insecurity: Buhari Speaks, To Shock Gunmen, Bandits With Civil War Experience by BruncleZuma: 6:49pm On Jun 01, 2021
imagine how useless our own generalisimo is

8 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Buhari Speaks, To Shock Gunmen, Bandits With Civil War Experience by slivertongue: 6:49pm On Jun 01, 2021
OK.

General promise and fail.
President Disaster Buhari

11 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Buhari Speaks, To Shock Gunmen, Bandits With Civil War Experience by asobo1: 6:49pm On Jun 01, 2021
Buhari doesn't have shame at all. What has stopped you from using the experience from onset of your administration.

20 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Buhari Speaks, To Shock Gunmen, Bandits With Civil War Experience by Deboraife: 6:49pm On Jun 01, 2021
This man sef grin

3 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Buhari Speaks, To Shock Gunmen, Bandits With Civil War Experience by Kingspin(m): 6:49pm On Jun 01, 2021
The Buhari military government has concluded plan to destroy the East because of unknown gunmen.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insecurity: Buhari Speaks, To Shock Gunmen, Bandits With Civil War Experience by PrinceofHCI(m): 6:50pm On Jun 01, 2021
WONDERFUL!
Who is making this statement, please? Is it the president or the presidency, as usual?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insecurity: Buhari Speaks, To Shock Gunmen, Bandits With Civil War Experience by sammy7410(m): 6:50pm On Jun 01, 2021
Okay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Unmasking The Cabal In Aso Rock / Sanwo-Olu Inspects The Removal Of Lekki Second Roundabout (Pictures) / Benin City, The Mighty Medieval Capital Now Lost Without Trace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.