Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

Tonto Dikeh Joins Kokun Foundation, Cooks Pots Of Rice For Charity (pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Joins Kokun Foundation, Cooks Pots Of Rice For Charity (pics) (658 Views)

Meet Adepeju Olukokun 'Kokun Foundation' Who Feeds Nigerians On The Streets / Kokun Foundation Gives Ugochukwu Ibere, Gala Seller Money For Feeding Prisoners / Tonto Dikeh Cooks Pots Of Rice With Kokun Foundation For Charity (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Joins Kokun Foundation, Cooks Pots Of Rice For Charity (pics) by BlaiseBankss(m): 7:10am On Nov 05, 2017
Nollywood actress and mother of one, Tonto Dikeh joined Kokun foundation as they cooked massive pots of rice for charity. The light skinned actress shared the pictures on her instagram page and wrote;

Working with Mr kokun is always a pleasure..
Serving and helping people who can’t repay you back has been my greatest source of Happiness and joy..
Giving has become such a huge part of my life and am only grateful to God for blessing me to be a blessing…
I can only wish,pray and ensure my son takes after me for there is great blessing in Helping others..
Thanks Mr Kok for your Unending contribution to humanity..
@kokunfoundation 
@t_d_foundation #KINGTONTO#MAMAKING #RADICAL4JESUS #FAMILY

See more pictures below;

Re: Tonto Dikeh Joins Kokun Foundation, Cooks Pots Of Rice For Charity (pics) by BlaiseBankss(m): 7:32am On Nov 05, 2017
Source;::https:www.informationng.com
Cc. lalasticlala seun Mynd44 fynestboi
Re: Tonto Dikeh Joins Kokun Foundation, Cooks Pots Of Rice For Charity (pics) by lalanice(f): 8:31am On Nov 05, 2017
I wish this children will always have to eat, not just for the cameras but real provision for their well being. God bless everyone who is trying.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Joins Kokun Foundation, Cooks Pots Of Rice For Charity (pics) by Celcius: 5:56pm On Nov 07, 2017
Wow....this is commendable.

(1) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Fires Back At Pastor Adeboye Response Over Tithe / Jesus Christ Is Not The Real Name Of The Messiah / 2face’s First Baby Mama, Pero Adeeniyi Donates Kidney To Her Mum (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.