Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,080 members, 7,835,644 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Jesus Christ Is Not The Real Name Of The Messiah - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jesus Christ Is Not The Real Name Of The Messiah (661 Views)

The Messiah Returns Worldwide / 'My Daughter Called Me Ebuka When She Found Out My Real Name Is Not Daddy' / Bobrisky Biography And Net Worth (before And After Bleaching Pictures,real Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Christ Is Not The Real Name Of The Messiah by princeemmma(m): 10:16am On Nov 11, 2017
A Bible scholar, Paul Osei Agyemang, has claimed that Jesus is not the real name of the messiah, contrary to what many Christians of today have been made to believe. 
According to him, the real name of God’s son is Yashua and not Jesus Christ. His comments come after Rev. Owusu Bempah, also made same claims in a recent interview with Kofi TV. 
There has since been a debate among Christians over what the real name of God’s son is, with some sticking to Jesus Christ whiles other say his name is Yashua.

However, Mr Osei Agyemang, who has been a Bible scholar for many years, insists many Christians have been misled. In an interview with Kofi TV, the Bible scholar said Yashua is the true name of God’s son and not Jesus Christ as many Christians believe.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Actress Iyabo Ojo Shares Adorable Pictures From Her Daughter's Matric / I Am Ready To Take Up A Career In The Movie Industry At Any Expense, My Photo. / #BAAD2017: Photos From Banky W And Adesua Etomi’s Wedding In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.