Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Actor Kenneth Okonkwo, Sat On The Floor With Less Privileged (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor Kenneth Okonkwo, Sat On The Floor With Less Privileged (photos) (1283 Views)

Wizkid Serves Less Privileged At UBA Foundation Drive (pics) / Kenneth Okonkwo Replies Reno Omokiri Who Said He 'acts Loyal Without Being Loyal / Kenneth Okonkwo And Son In Matching Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actor Kenneth Okonkwo, Sat On The Floor With Less Privileged (photos) by GistMore: 7:19am On Nov 05, 2017
@GISTMORE

As shared on instagram...

I was at the Kpakpando foundation for the less privileged. I was at the high table when this my treasured fan wanted to take a picture with me. It was a pleasure to come down on the floor to make it work. Even if for the smile on his face, my day was made. My birthday is on the 6th. Best regards

Gist Via http://www.gistmore.com/actor-kenneth-okonkwo-sitting-floor-less-privileged-photos

Re: Actor Kenneth Okonkwo, Sat On The Floor With Less Privileged (photos) by GistMore: 7:20am On Nov 05, 2017

Re: Actor Kenneth Okonkwo, Sat On The Floor With Less Privileged (photos) by Nutase: 7:32am On Nov 05, 2017
Nice one sir
Re: Actor Kenneth Okonkwo, Sat On The Floor With Less Privileged (photos) by serverconnect(m): 7:34am On Nov 05, 2017
Wao, lovely.
Re: Actor Kenneth Okonkwo, Sat On The Floor With Less Privileged (photos) by dapsoneh: 7:35am On Nov 05, 2017
Name dem dem, which political office is he going for?

2 Likes

Re: Actor Kenneth Okonkwo, Sat On The Floor With Less Privileged (photos) by WeNoGoDie(m): 7:48am On Nov 05, 2017
That's the spirit. That's how simple life should be.

We are all equal no matter our bad situations cos we are first human beings.

On another note his outfit looks too good on him.
Re: Actor Kenneth Okonkwo, Sat On The Floor With Less Privileged (photos) by haywire07(m): 8:21am On Nov 05, 2017
Some 1 should pls give me a cup of tea ,2 liters of groundnut oil and a frying pan.
Re: Actor Kenneth Okonkwo, Sat On The Floor With Less Privileged (photos) by chubinwa(m): 9:18am On Nov 05, 2017
does he want to embark on political race
Re: Actor Kenneth Okonkwo, Sat On The Floor With Less Privileged (photos) by 30BillionGang: 11:12am On Nov 05, 2017
nice
Re: Actor Kenneth Okonkwo, Sat On The Floor With Less Privileged (photos) by JambWaecNeco: 2:26pm On Nov 05, 2017
humility
Re: Actor Kenneth Okonkwo, Sat On The Floor With Less Privileged (photos) by Johnthentic: 6:24pm On Nov 05, 2017
thats good

(1) (Reply)

20 Interesting Nigerian Bloggers You Should Follow On Twitter / DJ Cuppy Takes Someone Special On A Dinner Date With Her Father, Femi Otedola / Seal (musician) Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.