Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,467 members, 7,830,351 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

A - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A (840 Views)

Kabba Day Saga: Dino Melaye Accuses Gov. Bello Of Fraud, Shares Evidence(photos) / Senator Dino Melaye Mocks Governor Bello For Snubbing Kabba Day Celebration / Dino Melaye Arrives 2017 Kabba Day In Style (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A by MosD: 7:20am On Nov 05, 2017
A
Re: A by xreal: 7:31am On Nov 05, 2017
Dino Melaye's people.

Why is there so much fear in the people. Look at the first and the last pictures.
Re: A by Nutase: 7:32am On Nov 05, 2017
Is that all?
Re: A by aolawale025: 7:45am On Nov 05, 2017
The youth were probably sponsored. And that's why there was a counter attack from Dino's supporters.
Re: A by fmc1(m): 7:46am On Nov 05, 2017
I am proud of my town-k town
Re: A by abtallest24(m): 7:55am On Nov 05, 2017
soak my garri with kukuwache i no say fight go happen dino melaye and controversy are like bread and butter
Re: A by MosD: 11:45am On Nov 05, 2017
xreal:
Dino Melaye's people.

Why is there so much fear in the people. Look at the first and the last pictures.

You definitely don't wish to be there! Shots were heard from different quarters and everyone was running for safety. It wasn't a sweet experience
Re: A by xreal: 12:50pm On Nov 05, 2017
MosD:

You definitely don't wish to be there! Shots were heard from different quarters and everyone was running for safety. It wasn't a sweet experience

Sincerely, I didn't read before making that first comment of mine.

You comment above made me to go back and read.

Why is Dino so controversial? Is it because of his childish behavior?
Re: A by MosD: 2:43pm On Nov 05, 2017
xreal:

Sincerely, I didn't read before making that first comment of mine.

You comment above made me to go back and read.

Why is Dino so controversial? Is it because of his childish behavior?

Seriously, I wouldn't blame him on this. Perhaps, him and the governor shouldn't be invited to same occasion
Re: A by MosD: 2:49pm On Nov 05, 2017
fmc1:
I am proud of my town-k town

So am I. Was just surprise how things degenerated yeaterday

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Tony Nwoye Congratulates Obiano, Says APC May Go To Court / How Jonathan's Loyalists Suggested Military Coup After Buhari's Victory In 2015 / Would You Vote For A Presidential Candidate Whose Sole Agenda Is RESTRUCTURING?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.