Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,089 members, 7,811,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

Ike Bishop Okoronkwo Set To Wed Serah Adaobi - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Ike Bishop Okoronkwo Set To Wed Serah Adaobi (636 Views)

Scots Couple Wed, Ditch Clothes And Invite Island Goat As Only Guest / Princess Maya To Wed. Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lady Who Fed 5,000 Orphans, Almajiri / Couple Wed After 9 Years Of "I'll Go & Make Money, Come Back & Marry You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ike Bishop Okoronkwo Set To Wed Serah Adaobi by itzbaron: 8:15am On Nov 05, 2017
#IkeDobby2017
Photographer @reyaio
Groom @okoronkwobishop
A journey of 4years no be beans!
It all started at Shiloh 2013 when I met this confused girl looking for where to charge her phone and I offered to help jump a window so she can charge, little did I know she will be my wife!! After that charging incident we ended up staying in the same area for camping then came the security personal asking everybody to leave that area wen we refused they decided to throw our bags out, this girl was very furious and angry at the security personal everybody begged and asked her to stop but she didn't until I spoke to her she just calm down like Ice water and started crying right there and there I knew I have met my better half.... finally God gave me my wife in Shiloh.. Wedding Date - 11/11/2017

(1) (Reply)

Please Vote My Sister Morgana For Miss Elegant Nigeria 2017 / Orji Uzor Kalu Foundation To Hold 2019 Igbere Cultural Festival On January 2nd / Birthday Cakes By Procakes Trix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.