Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,459 members, 7,843,396 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Mazen Al- Sersawi Aegyptian Cleric - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Mazen Al- Sersawi Aegyptian Cleric (713 Views)

Islam Cleric ‘Performs Miracle’ On A Physically-Challenged Lady In A Mosque / Islamic Cleric: Those Making Issue Of Wearing Shoes Inside Mosque Ignorant / The Traits Of A True Islamic Cleric! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mazen Al- Sersawi Aegyptian Cleric by Antoeni(m): 9:47am On Nov 05, 2017
A prominent Egyptian Salafist cleric, has caused a stir on Social Media, after he suggested Islam allows men to have sex with their has suggested Islam allows men to have sex with their illegitimate daughters and marry them.

Dailymail.co.uk reports that Mazen Al-Sersawi cites prominent Muslim scholar Imam Al-Shafi’i as saying because illegitimate daughters are not officially attributed to their fathers they can be married to them.

He makes the claims in a video which coolhas gone viral and he has been widely criticized for the comments.

In the video, Al-Sersawi said Imam Al-Shafi’i is known for saying men may marry their own daughters that are born out of wedlock

Al-Sersawi, who teaches at the prestigious Egypt’s Al-Azhar University, claims Al-Shafi’I says a girl born in an adulterous relationship is ‘not really his daughter’.
Re: Mazen Al- Sersawi Aegyptian Cleric by Medknight: 1:06pm On Nov 06, 2017
He -Mazen Al Sersawi- didn't approve such behaviour- rather he condemned it. Here is the video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgPSUIh2I7U?t=1m32s

At 1:32 he says "Sunni Muslims respect the 4 Imams and know their status so that their good deeds increase. When I warn people about Shafie's opinion, for example what's attributed to him about.....2:36 This is certainly a great error, but he has seas of good deeds"

(1) (Reply)

Brethren! Let's Share Our Hustle With One Another! / I Love The Sacred Month (the Month Of Ramadan) / Islam, Autism And Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.