Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Admission Seeker Vows To Commit Suicide If He Doesn't Get Admission [Photo] - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Admission Seeker Vows To Commit Suicide If He Doesn't Get Admission [Photo] (1760 Views)

Female Admission Seeker Allegedly Shot Dead By Police (Graphic Photos) / Akin Baruwa Jailed 21 Years For Raping Admission Seeker / JAMB Reveals Those Who Will Get Admission In 2017/2018 Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Admission Seeker Vows To Commit Suicide If He Doesn't Get Admission [Photo] by Naijagotit1(m): 10:03am On Nov 05, 2017
An admission seeker into the University of Jos with the name Comr. Ibrahim Adam Zakari vows to commit suicide if he didn't get admission this year.

Comming to look at it, is it really his fault? or the frustrating situation of the educational system?

SEE Screen shot of the post and comments below

Re: Admission Seeker Vows To Commit Suicide If He Doesn't Get Admission [Photo] by amzee(m): 10:07am On Nov 05, 2017
He should do it fast cos we will have one less IDIOT to worry about.

2 Likes

Re: Admission Seeker Vows To Commit Suicide If He Doesn't Get Admission [Photo] by haywire07(m): 10:09am On Nov 05, 2017
Go ahead please . On this part of the planet we don't beg people not to be suicidal. It's a free thingy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Admission Seeker Vows To Commit Suicide If He Doesn't Get Admission [Photo] by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 05, 2017
grin

Suicide suicide suicide. Suicide threat is not the best way to make your intentions known. At the end of the day you'll get the admission and graduate with nonsense grade.

Me ooo. I cannor kill myself for "anything"
Re: Admission Seeker Vows To Commit Suicide If He Doesn't Get Admission [Photo] by MhizzAJ(f): 10:47am On Nov 05, 2017
He wants to commit suicide because of ordinary admission cheesy

Instead of him to go and learn a trade or go into one business he's thinking about suicide

Does he think a degree will make him rich overnight or become successful automatically

3 Likes

Re: Admission Seeker Vows To Commit Suicide If He Doesn't Get Admission [Photo] by Julietcutie(f): 11:02am On Nov 05, 2017
my dear suicide ain't an option...if u don't get admission it doesn't mean your less human after all a lot of graduates are still looking for jobs ...hope on God or venture into a nice business ,some people wey get money and good business no even go sch so what's the big deal....THINK WELL ACT WELL

1 Like

Re: Admission Seeker Vows To Commit Suicide If He Doesn't Get Admission [Photo] by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 05, 2017
His GRAMMAR contributed to his problem...

His Construction of words are inappropriate...
My friend study harder, OK...
Admission shouldn't be by compulsion.......
Rather say

"IF U DON'T get admission, you will DIE"
it's a future tense.

"Didn't " is the past form of don't.....
That's means "u don die already"

Please, Joke apart cheer up.....
U can still make it

2 Likes

Re: Admission Seeker Vows To Commit Suicide If He Doesn't Get Admission [Photo] by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 05, 2017
MhizzAJ:

Instead of him to go and learn a trade or go into one business he's thinking about suicide

Does he think a degree will make him rich overnight or become successful automatically

Abeg tell am oooo.
Make him Join Igbos weh dey do business for there, he will be shocked....

1 Like

Re: Admission Seeker Vows To Commit Suicide If He Doesn't Get Admission [Photo] by Osasnidas(m): 3:45pm On Nov 05, 2017
Lord have mercy.... Crazy people coming out of rehab

1 Like

Re: Admission Seeker Vows To Commit Suicide If He Doesn't Get Admission [Photo] by remi1444: 5:22pm On Nov 05, 2017
I can obviously relate, i can remember vividly last year when i applied into law for the 3rd time and suicidal thought flooded my brain when i was screened out, luckily for me i met my "world best mentors" whom encourage i brace up and re apply which i did and GOD HAS BEEN FAITHFUL to the core, i was admitted on merit list not UI nor UNN but one of the most competitive university in South South into my choice course.
pranaya +vivaciousvivi Remi is indebted to a fault.

2 Likes

Re: Admission Seeker Vows To Commit Suicide If He Doesn't Get Admission [Photo] by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 05, 2017
Naijagotit1:
An admission seeker into the University of Jos with the name Comr. Ibrahim Adam Zakari vows to commit suicide if he didn't get admission this year.

Comming to look at it, is it really his fault? or the frustrating situation of the educational system?

SEE Screen shot of the post and comments below
Honestly am also planning to do the same.Unilag and lasu has really ridiculed coupled with the type of father i have.He actually forced me to choose unilag as first choice and i got a very brilliant result in waec but came out with D in econimics which is very important,so i am forced to use my neco with C all thru.But if i chose lasu as first choice and combine my o level with my 218 in jamb i shuld get around 68+ % in my aggregate which gives me a much better chance.All this were explained to him but all he said was"Uts ur mother that is teaching you nonsense,you are a dullard good for nothin and all that" now the same thing that happened last year has happened again and the only difference is that last year he didnt even give me money to buy forms for lasu at all.He even said he will nothing to do with me if i got admitted to lasu last year.Now this year am going to do exactly what that boy said cos my father as completly neglected me and also i am now reduced to nothing LITERALLY.Well that is what you get for not taking neco seriously and having a father who failed jamb twice in his time condemn his son who passed twice with 212 and 218 respectively.I leave everything to God.

1 Like

Re: Admission Seeker Vows To Commit Suicide If He Doesn't Get Admission [Photo] by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 05, 2017
MhizzAJ:

Sometimes its not just about the admission but the circumstances around it.In my case its about what i have been going thru and what i am about to go thru all because of this admission.Some people here on nl are sayin its good the idiot should die,He should go and learn trade but they are just being illogical.Suicide is a very serious thing and should be taken serioulsy.There are over 40000 suicide commited in a year in the U.S alone not even in the world and the people who commits this suicide do it mainly because of depression.I myself am so depressed because of the way my own father treats me.The people who are not even financially bouyant as us their children even look better taken care of than me.Just in 2 years of being at home i have witness what depression is.I now wear rags as clothes,my slippers cut like a mallams own.My face became black and i serioulsy look lean.All this amount to me being mocked by people who cannot compete with me in anything but here i am,My face dragged to the mud.My mum insulted everday about how much of a failure i am.Mehn its just so painfull.I beg every nairalander or anyone reading this to take suicide and depression very seriously because it is not something to joke about.Seun lalasticlala please ban those or atleast remove the post of those who take issues like this jokingly. Its very sad that my life would be the way it has become.I never knew it would come to this.

2 Likes

Re: Admission Seeker Vows To Commit Suicide If He Doesn't Get Admission [Photo] by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 05, 2017
Please 4give my errors,i was typing fast.
Re: Admission Seeker Vows To Commit Suicide If He Doesn't Get Admission [Photo] by vivaciousvivi(f): 6:25am On Nov 08, 2017
remi1444:
I can obviously relate, i can remember vividly last year when i applied into law for the 3rd time and suicidal thought flooded my brain when i was screened out, luckily for me i met my "world best mentors" whom encourage i brace up and re apply which i did and GOD HAS BEEN FAITHFUL to the core, i was admitted on merit list not UI nor UNN but one of the most competitive university in South South into my choice course.
pranaya +vivaciousvivi Remi is indebted to a fault.
I love you too sweetie! The sky is your limit. Reach me any time! wink
Re: Admission Seeker Vows To Commit Suicide If He Doesn't Get Admission [Photo] by Yeligray(m): 11:32am On Nov 08, 2017
Another fool

(1) (Reply)

Admission Into Lighthouse Polytechnic / Federal University Lafia Recruitment 2018/2019 For Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitme / Auchi Poly Spat 2028 2019 Screening Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.