Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,668 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Buhari Orders Fresh Offensive Against Biafra Agitators, Others - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Orders Fresh Offensive Against Biafra Agitators, Others (2192 Views)

Military Begins Final Offensive Against Boko Haram, ISWAP / Buratai In Battlefield As Military Launches Offensive Against ISWAP, Boko Haram / Igbo Must Produce President In 2019 To Pacify Biafra Agitators – Ohanaeze Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Orders Fresh Offensive Against Biafra Agitators, Others by Ebisco02: 10:11am On Nov 05, 2017
President Muhammadu Buhari on Saturday ordered security agencies to apprehend persons or groups threatening the peace and unity of the country through inciting statements, instigate civil disobedience, riot and rebellion.

Those who fall into this category include MASSOB, IPOB, among other groups seeking secession.

The President gave the directive in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State during the 22nd and 23rd combined convocation of the University of Uyo (UNIUYO).

Represented by the Minister of State for Education, Prof. Anthony Anwuka, Buhari warned that “the Federal Government will never condone and tolerate incendiary remarks from any person or group of persons, which are meant to harass, intimidate, cause fear and spread hate, no matter how highly placed such a person is.”

“Law enforcement agencies should fish out people who put out inciting statements, instigate civil disobedience, broadcast hate speeches or stir up strife, riot and rebellion and bring them to book”, he stressed.

“The current discussions and debates have been typically lively, boisterous and even sometimes rancorous; but this year, strange and embarrassing dimensions have been introduced. The idea of a part of our country seceding from the rest is not only unacceptable, it is also unconstitutional.

“The very idea of issuing threats to a particular group of people with ultimatum for them to relocate from their legitimate places of residence is an assault on the very foundation of our nationhood.

“We cannot afford to lose any part of Nigeria through secession, dismemberment or any other process; we cannot accept the breaking of our beloved country and we can never endure this sort of internecine debate and recriminations for a much longer period.

“Within this context and as a matter of urgency, I am tasking our universities to conduct research and come up with empirical solutions for this national problem which is plaguing and even threatening our continued existence as a country today.

“It is a veritably bad and specious logic when some Nigerians point to the few countries else-where that have undergone secession as a reason why we should also break up our country, but they fail to draw attention to the fact that there are even more countries that have remained united and indivisible.

“Our elites must stop misleading our people; they must refrain from spreading fear in the society. The development and progress we all clamour for can never thrive in a hate-filled and divisive society”.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2017/11/buhari-orders-fresh-offensive-against.html

2 Shares

Re: Buhari Orders Fresh Offensive Against Biafra Agitators, Others by LUGBE: 10:13am On Nov 05, 2017
Animal ,is this anwuka thing back after squandering our money in oversea medical trip.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Orders Fresh Offensive Against Biafra Agitators, Others by python1: 10:23am On Nov 05, 2017
LUGBE:
Animal ,is this anwuka thing back after squandering our money in oversea medical trip.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Orders Fresh Offensive Against Biafra Agitators, Others by uncleiykeman(m): 10:31am On Nov 05, 2017
Biafra shall be free.

11 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Fresh Offensive Against Biafra Agitators, Others by devindevin2000: 10:44am On Nov 05, 2017
One thing about this hypocritical country that pretends to like Easterners is if you cut off oil or if oil finishes today today, right now, THIS COUNTRY WILL CEASE TO EXIT. North and Yorubaas will pack and go home; no questions asked, just like that; they will just quietly pack and go home, and ask all easterners to leave their region. Even Niger Delta people will be surprised.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Orders Fresh Offensive Against Biafra Agitators, Others by xreal: 10:59am On Nov 05, 2017
I pray for peace in Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Orders Fresh Offensive Against Biafra Agitators, Others by wakaman: 11:07am On Nov 05, 2017
Operation pig run is loading!

Pigs beware!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Orders Fresh Offensive Against Biafra Agitators, Others by Presidiotbuhari: 11:09am On Nov 05, 2017
Well.. I don't expect any reasonable statement from the illiterate & jihadist ZOO presidiot buharii. One NieZoorians are cursed.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Orders Fresh Offensive Against Biafra Agitators, Others by Presidiotbuhari: 11:17am On Nov 05, 2017
Sense fall on u! pray for ursf & not the cursed ZOO.
xreal:
Re: Buhari Orders Fresh Offensive Against Biafra Agitators, Others by magoo10(m): 11:17am On Nov 05, 2017
Rubbish, people started expressing freedom of association, beliefs and speech before buhari was born and it cannot stop now. It is a right that cannot be taken from anyone. Buhari should better go and create an Islamic nation for him and his fanatics where they are free to rule by brigandage and intimidations.we are children of the most high

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Fresh Offensive Against Biafra Agitators, Others by Presidiotbuhari: 11:19am On Nov 05, 2017
Amen......
uncleiykeman:
Biafra shall be free.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Fresh Offensive Against Biafra Agitators, Others by Ooni: 11:23am On Nov 05, 2017
xreal:
but you dont pray for justice... I'm a staunch yoruba Christian and i can tell you that hypocrisy is not a Christian attribute.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Fresh Offensive Against Biafra Agitators, Others by ChangetheChange: 11:24am On Nov 05, 2017
grin grin grin

When will Buhari the gworo chewing mad man order fresh offensive against Recession, hunger and Fulani herdsmen

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Orders Fresh Offensive Against Biafra Agitators, Others by Unik3030: 12:10pm On Nov 05, 2017
Presidiotbuhari:
Well.. I don't expect any reasonable statement from the illiterate & jihadist ZOO presidiot buharii. One NieZoorians are cursed.
animals live in the zoo meaning if u or any member of your family stay in Nigeria that means u all are animals. take that
Re: Buhari Orders Fresh Offensive Against Biafra Agitators, Others by Unik3030: 12:13pm On Nov 05, 2017
ChangetheChange:
grin grin grin

When will Buhari the gworo chewing mad man order fresh offensive against Recession, hunger and Fulani herdsmen
he will do that immediately he's through with ipigs

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Fresh Offensive Against Biafra Agitators, Others by iykomo666(m): 12:18pm On Nov 05, 2017
And the fulani that are killing people like chicken are left out of this,
Ebisco02:
President Muhammadu Buhari on Saturday ordered security agencies to apprehend persons or groups threatening the peace and unity of the country through inciting statements, instigate civil disobedience, riot and rebellion.

Those who fall into this category include MASSOB, IPOB, among other groups seeking secession.

The President gave the directive in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State during the 22nd and 23rd combined convocation of the University of Uyo (UNIUYO).

Represented by the Minister of State for Education, Prof. Anthony Anwuka, Buhari warned that “the Federal Government will never condone and tolerate incendiary remarks from any person or group of persons, which are meant to harass, intimidate, cause fear and spread hate, no matter how highly placed such a person is.”

“Law enforcement agencies should fish out people who put out inciting statements, instigate civil disobedience, broadcast hate speeches or stir up strife, riot and rebellion and bring them to book”, he stressed.

“The current discussions and debates have been typically lively, boisterous and even sometimes rancorous; but this year, strange and embarrassing dimensions have been introduced. The idea of a part of our country seceding from the rest is not only unacceptable, it is also unconstitutional.

“The very idea of issuing threats to a particular group of people with ultimatum for them to relocate from their legitimate places of residence is an assault on the very foundation of our nationhood.

“We cannot afford to lose any part of Nigeria through secession, dismemberment or any other process; we cannot accept the breaking of our beloved country and we can never endure this sort of internecine debate and recriminations for a much longer period.

“Within this context and as a matter of urgency, I am tasking our universities to conduct research and come up with empirical solutions for this national problem which is plaguing and even threatening our continued existence as a country today.

“It is a veritably bad and specious logic when some Nigerians point to the few countries else-where that have undergone secession as a reason why we should also break up our country, but they fail to draw attention to the fact that there are even more countries that have remained united and indivisible.

“Our elites must stop misleading our people; they must refrain from spreading fear in the society. The development and progress we all clamour for can never thrive in a hate-filled and divisive society”.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2017/11/buhari-orders-fresh-offensive-against.html

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Fresh Offensive Against Biafra Agitators, Others by xreal: 12:34pm On Nov 05, 2017
Presidiotbuhari:
Sense fall on u! pray for ursf & not the cursed ZOO.

You can pray for war at your locality.
I prayed for what I wish in my country.
If it's not your country, please leave.
Re: Buhari Orders Fresh Offensive Against Biafra Agitators, Others by xreal: 12:39pm On Nov 05, 2017
Ooni:
but you dont pray for justice... I'm a staunch yoruba Christian and i can tell you that hypocrisy is not a Christian attribute.

As a Christian... you should also believe that 'Prayer Is The Key'?

My brother... It is the Master Key.
Re: Buhari Orders Fresh Offensive Against Biafra Agitators, Others by Ooni: 12:52pm On Nov 05, 2017
xreal:

As a Christian... you should also believe that 'Prayer Is The Key'?
My brother... It is the Master Key.
key to what?
To injustice?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Fresh Offensive Against Biafra Agitators, Others by xreal: 12:55pm On Nov 05, 2017
Ooni:
key to what?

To injustice?

You, pray for justice.

That's what I wish for my country - Peace.
Re: Buhari Orders Fresh Offensive Against Biafra Agitators, Others by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 05, 2017
xreal:

You, pray for justice.
Can there ever be peace without justice?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Fresh Offensive Against Biafra Agitators, Others by 4koff: 1:35pm On Nov 05, 2017
Ordinary Senate Presidency when them been zone to them that year, them fight, betray, pull him down, attack and even Kpai person dragging the post.

They where fighting like animals because they came from a particular Region where Zoo behaviour is evident. Wetin take 5 marginalised people from 5 igbo states with confusion and in-fighting do, Naim one person run as terms.

See list

From Evan abi na Evans Enwerem 1999,
Chuba Okadigbo 1999–2000,
Anyim Pius Anyim 2000–2003,
Adolphus Wabara 2003–2005,
Ken Nnamani 2005–2007.

David Mark 2007-2015 No be Person He be? Oh I forgot, e no come from a particular Region where Zoo behaviour is rife.

1999 thru 2007 (Marginalised People)

2007 thru 2015 (Nigerian)

From the simple illustration which people Sane and which people suppose call themselves Zoo? Because of their behaviour?
Re: Buhari Orders Fresh Offensive Against Biafra Agitators, Others by 4koff: 1:45pm On Nov 05, 2017
4koff:
Ordinary Senate Presidency when them been zone to them that year, them fight, betray, pull him down, attack and even Kpai person dragging the post.

They where fighting like animals because they came from a particular Region where Zoo behaviour is evident. Wetin take 5 marginalised people from 5 igbo states with confusion and in-fighting do, Naim one person run as terms.

See list

From Evan abi na Evans Enwerem 1999,
Chuba Okadigbo 1999–2000,
Anyim Pius Anyim 2000–2003,
Adolphus Wabara 2003–2005,
Ken Nnamani 2005–2007.

David Mark 2007-2015 No be Person He be? Oh I forgot, e no come from a particular Region where Zoo behaviour is rife.

1999 thru 2007 (Marginalised People)

2007 thru 2015 (Nigerian)

From the simple illustration which people Sane and which people suppose call themselves Zoo? Because of their behaviour?

Haha haha! After my comment above, na so all of them discharge from this thread one by one. Truth be like orogbo (bitter kola) but it works wonders.
Re: Buhari Orders Fresh Offensive Against Biafra Agitators, Others by Ooni: 1:52pm On Nov 05, 2017
xreal:

You, pray for justice.

thats why i said you are a hypocrite

we are still saying the same thing
Re: Buhari Orders Fresh Offensive Against Biafra Agitators, Others by Paperwhite(m): 1:55pm On Nov 05, 2017
Buhari the tyrannt.This tyranny will be his greatest undoing.Idiot.
Re: Buhari Orders Fresh Offensive Against Biafra Agitators, Others by xreal: 2:14pm On Nov 05, 2017
Ooni:
thats why i said you are a hypocrite

we are still saying the same thing

I never knew u called me a hypocrite.

God bless my country - Nigeria.

You called yourself a Yoruba. You must be familiar with the Lagos lagoon.

So, if my prayer for Nigeria hurts you. Gently step into the lagoon with your two legs at once.
Re: Buhari Orders Fresh Offensive Against Biafra Agitators, Others by PDJT: 2:25pm On Nov 05, 2017
Lol. Terrorist cuntri with an idiotic illiterate as it ruler. God punish Nigeria and Nigerians, supporters of terrorism.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Fresh Offensive Against Biafra Agitators, Others by CrtlAltDel: 2:38pm On Nov 05, 2017
They have come again, we rested from their constant propganda after thier dilector ran away, now they are back again NL… we know how to deal with them… where is Buratai
Re: Buhari Orders Fresh Offensive Against Biafra Agitators, Others by Ooni: 4:49pm On Nov 05, 2017
xreal:

I never knew u called me a hypocrite.

God bless my country - Nigeria.

You called yourself a Yoruba. You must be familiar with the Lagos lagoon.

So, if my prayer for Nigeria hurts you. Gently step into the lagoon with your two legs at once.
mr christian pray more!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Fresh Offensive Against Biafra Agitators, Others by xreal: 5:17pm On Nov 05, 2017
Ooni:
mr christian pray more!

U called yourself a Christian. U are the hypocrite.

U attacked me because I pray for peace in my country.

Note: not only Christians pray.

I repeat. If u are the type who do not want peace in Nigeria. U will end up in the lagoon.

(1) (Reply)

Niger State House Of Reps Member To Resign Refuses Re-election / Miyetti Allah's Decision On South East Was Strategic And Tactical / The July 1966 Counter Coup: Why Did The Participants turn Against Themselves?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.