Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,075 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

Miyetti Allah's Decision On South East Was Strategic And Tactical - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Miyetti Allah's Decision On South East Was Strategic And Tactical (2189 Views)

Lai Mohammed: Attack On South African Businesses Will Hurt Nigerians More / Nnamdi Kanu’s N1m Bounty On South-East Governors’ Itinerary: IPOB Leader Blasted / Atiku/Obi: South East Was Never Consulted - Umahi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miyetti Allah's Decision On South East Was Strategic And Tactical by AyakaDunukofia: 8:42pm On Jan 26, 2018
This is a tactical and strategic move by Miyetti Allah to neutralize Paul Unongo's call for Benueans to "seek new friends" in the wake of the cattle colony issue.

The "new friends" in the Miyetti calculations is the neighboring Igbo. So, Miyetti want Ndigbo to remove any emotional or political support to Ortom. In this wise, made this dramatic concession to the SE. However, it falls short, it is spurious, it is suspicious and unassuring. It is obviously a well known battle field ploy. I think the Igbo should continue to speak against the proposed cattle-colonization of Benue state that equally has Igbo indigenes

5 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah's Decision On South East Was Strategic And Tactical by Comkash: 9:13pm On Jan 26, 2018
grin grin grin kwaret!
Re: Miyetti Allah's Decision On South East Was Strategic And Tactical by Mariangeles(f): 9:24pm On Jan 26, 2018
No matter how they strategize, it won't work period!
Where has it been heard that the Igbos can be manipulated ? it has never worked and it will never work.
Woe unto you, killer herdsmen!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miyetti Allah's Decision On South East Was Strategic And Tactical by phenol33(m): 1:08am On Jan 27, 2018
stop all these nonsense talks! the cattle colony proposal is not by force...

benue can decide that they don't want the cattle colony but let them not complain of any killing I near future...

the south east said they are ok with ranching and cattles feeding on uncultivated lands. and it has been working for us. so don't instigated hatred we don't want it.
Re: Miyetti Allah's Decision On South East Was Strategic And Tactical by OneCorner: 2:31am On Jan 27, 2018
Why won't herdsmen call ibo friends when we now have amaechi Fred o in bokoharam
Brother meets brother na
Re: Miyetti Allah's Decision On South East Was Strategic And Tactical by Yyeske(m): 3:25am On Jan 27, 2018
See this one trying to spread hate, have you finished fighting for the SE before speaking for the people of Benue? If you think speaking up for Benue will make them sympathetic to any Biafran dream, dead on arrival.
Speak for yourself first and allow others be, that is Nigerian politics.
Re: Miyetti Allah's Decision On South East Was Strategic And Tactical by debolayinka(m): 3:59am On Jan 27, 2018
No one would arrest these guys for hate speech now. If na another person talk am, DSS for don locate am now.
Re: Miyetti Allah's Decision On South East Was Strategic And Tactical by Nobody: 4:29am On Jan 27, 2018
Ok
Check my siggy
Re: Miyetti Allah's Decision On South East Was Strategic And Tactical by Successdude(m): 4:31am On Jan 27, 2018
AyakaDunukofia:
This is a tactical and strategic move by Miyetti Allah to neutralize Paul Unongo's call for Benueans to "seek new friends" in the wake of the cattle colony issue.

The "new friends" in the Miyetti calculations is the neighboring Igbo. So, Miyetti want Ndigbo to remove any emotional or political support to Ortom. In this wise, made this dramatic concession to the SE. However, it falls short, it is spurious, it is suspicious and unassuring. It is obviously a well known battle field ploy. I think the Igbo should continue to speak against the proposed cattle-colonization of Benue state that equally has Igbo indigenes
No way ! THESE BENUEANS DON'T LISTEN. IGBO ARE GREEDY N LAND GRABBERS THEY SAY. THEY SHOULD ANSWER THEIR FATHER NAME. SHEBI THEY THOUGHT WE WERE BEGGING THEM. NONSENSE! HENCEFORTH IGBOS DEFEND ONLY YOURSELVEZ. WE ARE INDEED WINNING.
Re: Miyetti Allah's Decision On South East Was Strategic And Tactical by chairman010: 7:00am On Jan 27, 2018
phenol33:

benue can decide that they don't want the cattle colony but let them not complain of any killing I near future...

the south east said they are ok with ranching and cattles feeding on uncultivated lands. and it has been working for us. so don't instigated hatred we don't want it.

when did you became Igbo? and how many threads will your Igbo citizenship last?

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah's Decision On South East Was Strategic And Tactical by wirinet(m): 8:20am On Jan 27, 2018
phenol33:

Is this not blackmail? "Accept cattle colony or we will continue to murder your people " you are saying cattle colony is the only condition for peace.

So the uncultivated lands belongs to nobody? You are now saying because I have uncultivated lands means I must submit it to Fulanis for agricultural/pasturial purposes by force or they will start murdering my family.

6 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah's Decision On South East Was Strategic And Tactical by phenol33(m): 7:33pm On Jan 27, 2018
chairman010:

when did you became Igbo? and how many threads will your Igbo citizenship last?
I am full blooded igbo man. I always see fulani herders in my state. no body have complained they destroy there farmland in imo. why is it different in other states trending on media? or er they pulling media stunts?
Re: Miyetti Allah's Decision On South East Was Strategic And Tactical by phenol33(m): 7:39pm On Jan 27, 2018
wirinet:

Is this not blackmail? "Accept cattle colony or we will continue to murder your people " you are saying cattle colony is the only condition for peace.

So the uncultivated lands belongs to nobody? You are now saying because I have uncultivated lands means I must submit it to Fulanis for agricultural/pasturial purposes by force or they will start murdering my family.
nothing like blackmail abi redmailing here some states in the north have decided that cattle colony is the way forward for them why can't we allow them to do there thing if it works good for them why will u criticise them when u have not seen it fail.
Re: Miyetti Allah's Decision On South East Was Strategic And Tactical by ANOWEDGREAT: 7:52pm On Jan 27, 2018
AyakaDunukofia:

It only goes to show that these Fulani wild animals can be tamed after all other ethnic groups in Nigeria should learn the secrets from the Igbos.
Re: Miyetti Allah's Decision On South East Was Strategic And Tactical by ComrdDRS: 8:04pm On Jan 27, 2018
phenol33:
I am full blooded igbo man. I always see fulani herders in my state. no body have complained they destroy there farmland in imo. why is it different in other states trending on media? or er they pulling media stunts?
whether you er disguise Igbo or Fulani man, you cannot compare the land utilization in other states particularly Benue to IMO state. ln Benue no free land or anything like abandoned land. in other way no land for grazing for your brothers in Benue. you can go ahead and kill as wish, since you guys have immunity, but it will never deter us. no land grazing in Benue.
you can donate IMO, bye
Re: Miyetti Allah's Decision On South East Was Strategic And Tactical by InfiniteLoopx: 8:12pm On Jan 27, 2018
phenol33:
Guy, abeg shut your mouth up if you don't know what to say. Herdsmen are not needed anywhere in the east. They can buy land and practice ranching as is the norm, if they are serious in business. Open grazing is anti people and destructive to the eco system in the long run.
Re: Miyetti Allah's Decision On South East Was Strategic And Tactical by phenol33(m): 8:35am On Jan 29, 2018
InfiniteLoopx:

Guy, abeg shut your mouth up if you don't know what to say. Herdsmen are not needed anywhere in the east. They can buy land and practice ranching as is the norm, if they are serious in business. Open grazing is anti people and destructive to the eco system in the long run.
if u like shout from now till the year ends if ur governor chooses and ur community leader accepts to allow cattle colony in ur area. my brother u can't cough!

(1) (Reply)

Just In: INEC Continues With Collation Of Bauchi Result Despite Court Order / Reps Speakership: Fear In Gbaja's Camp As Fresh Permutation Work Against Him / PTF Extend Inter State Lockdown By Another By Four Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.