Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,495 members, 7,954,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:04 PM

Soyinka Backtracks On U.S Visit, Returns To Deliver Lectures - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Soyinka Backtracks On U.S Visit, Returns To Deliver Lectures (14056 Views)

Wole Soyinka With Founding Members Of Pyrate In 1952 (Throwback Photo) / Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu / Oretunlewa Soyinka And Nneka Ekechukwu's Wedding In Atlanta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soyinka Backtracks On U.S Visit, Returns To Deliver Lectures by internationalman(m): 9:46am On Nov 06, 2017
uncleade:

Go back to school and learn english. you are either poor in english language or you lacks understanding. fo*lish Igbo sh*t.
what has English got to do with this.
Re: Soyinka Backtracks On U.S Visit, Returns To Deliver Lectures by internationalman(m): 9:46am On Nov 06, 2017
teflonjake:

What's the meaning of AFONJA please?
It's still a mystery to me.
Re: Soyinka Backtracks On U.S Visit, Returns To Deliver Lectures by Jaideyone(m): 9:49am On Nov 06, 2017
internationalman:

why are u so pained nau broad.
sorry I didn't mean to hurt u.
thus is what airheads say once their foolishness is exposed
Re: Soyinka Backtracks On U.S Visit, Returns To Deliver Lectures by internationalman(m): 9:49am On Nov 06, 2017
tolexy123:
how can you start ur day with stupidity and religious bigot? Receive sense
U re are d most stupid here. what has religion got to do with this.
Re: Soyinka Backtracks On U.S Visit, Returns To Deliver Lectures by internationalman(m): 9:51am On Nov 06, 2017
Jaideyone:
thus is what airheads say once their foolishness is exposed
Bro foolishness begins where my own ends.
Re: Soyinka Backtracks On U.S Visit, Returns To Deliver Lectures by Jaideyone(m): 9:56am On Nov 06, 2017
internationalman:

Bro foolishness begins where my own ends.
you are the foolish one who doesn't understand logic. keep insulting the man. if it's your god KANU that canceled his promised trip to kano you fools will spin it to give him credit again. aye n se e
Re: Soyinka Backtracks On U.S Visit, Returns To Deliver Lectures by internationalman(m): 9:58am On Nov 06, 2017
Jaideyone:
you are the foolish one who doesn't understand logic. keep insulting the man. if it's your god KANU that canceled his promised trip to kano you fools will spin it to give him credit again. aye n se e
where in my comment did I insult d man.
mind u I'm not an ipob..
Re: Soyinka Backtracks On U.S Visit, Returns To Deliver Lectures by Jaideyone(m): 10:00am On Nov 06, 2017
internationalman:

where in my comment did I insult d man.
mind u I'm not an ipob..
but you are obviously a ibo bigot. did woke tear his green card or not? did he say he'll never enter the US again?

ibos are known for acting before thinking
Re: Soyinka Backtracks On U.S Visit, Returns To Deliver Lectures by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 06, 2017
AFONJA will always be an AFONJA..

Expecting OBJ to join PDP soonest

1 Like

Re: Soyinka Backtracks On U.S Visit, Returns To Deliver Lectures by internationalman(m): 10:03am On Nov 06, 2017
Jaideyone:
but you are obviously a ibo bigot. did woke tear his green card or not? did he say he'll never enter the US again?

ibos are known for acting before thinking
mind u too I'm not an Ibo. I just happen to support their agitation for independence.

And if you people know what's good for u u should join them or better yet agitate for ur Afonja independence too.
Re: Soyinka Backtracks On U.S Visit, Returns To Deliver Lectures by baysol: 10:06am On Nov 06, 2017
user11:
Typical yoruba man. Living up to expectations.

The difference, Una chinua achebe no get Nobel price because of una konikoni the whole world is aware. Your Biafra is exposed as the reason for given the world most corrupt president Jacob Zuma a statue and red carpet treatment for allowing Igbo rats selling drugs in johanesburg Pretoria, capetown and the rest of south Africa, a free hand to operate without any arrest and harassments. THE QUESTION IS HOW MANY OF THE RATS HAVE BEEN ARRESTED IN SOUTH AFRICA ONLY THE INNOCENT Nigerians doing legitimate businesses from other tribes ARE DEPORTED AND HARRASSED IN SOUTH AFRICA. THE RATS MAIN SPONSOR HAPPENS TO BE OKOROCHA WHO IS A GOVERNOR AND HAVE RETURNS FROM THE DRUG SALES OF THESE EVIL RATS. Nigeria is slowly falling into the hands of these evil drug lords no wonder the igbos are clamouring for the presidency. In the first place why was the central bank in the hands of Igbo rats, the governor and deputy? Minister Adeoshun should be wary indeed of this conniving snitches. All they need is the presidency and remove the minister and put their own and Nigeria loot will be complete. Ignore, discountenance, disregard and call this account dismal at your own peril. At best call it tribalistic, lie, guess work, conspiracy or any name in the book, all I know be say these rats don't mean well anywhere they carry their carapace of problems to, and desecrate other peoples land to the detriment of all. LAGOS STATE AND INDEED THE WHOLE OF THE SOUTH WEST ARE ALSO SLOWLY BEING USED TO LAUNDER THERI EVIL ILL GOTTEN WEALTH FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD BECAUSE THEY KNOW THE YORUBAS AND THE YORUBA LAND IS THE ONLY CREDIBLE PLACE AND PART OF THE NIGERIA CURRENLY. THEY WANT TO BY EVERY WHERE TO ENABLE THEM LORD IT OVER THE YORUBA CITIZENS IN THE NAME OF ONE NIGERIA THEY DON'T BELIEVE IN IN THE FIRST PLACE EXCEPT WHAT THEY CAN GAIN ONLY. YORUBA RONU AND START SYSTEMATIC DENIAL OF THESE EVIL RATE FORTH WITH OR GENERATIONS DOWN THE LINE WILL FIGHT NEEDLESS WARS TO LIBERATE THEMSELVES AND DISLODGE THESE EVILS LEACHES. Lobatan.
Re: Soyinka Backtracks On U.S Visit, Returns To Deliver Lectures by kokomilala(m): 10:08am On Nov 06, 2017
Whatever hideous and prejudiced views you spill on Soyinka here don't diminish his status as a reputable world citizen.Does he even know whether keyboard warriors are targeting their darts at him?
Anybody is entitled to his conscience,mind and words without recourse to public opinions.
Re: Soyinka Backtracks On U.S Visit, Returns To Deliver Lectures by baysol: 10:14am On Nov 06, 2017
user11:
Typical yoruba man. Living up to expectations.

The difference, Una chinua achebe no get Nobel price because of una konikoni the whole world is aware. Your Biafra is exposed as the reason for given the world most corrupt president Jacob Zuma a statue and red carpet treatment for allowing Igbo rats selling drugs in johanesburg Pretoria, capetown and the rest of south Africa, a free hand to operate without any arrest and harassments. THE QUESTION IS HOW MANY OF THE RATS HAVE BEEN ARRESTED IN SOUTH AFRICA ONLY THE INNOCENT Nigerians doing legitimate businesses from other tribes ARE DEPORTED AND HARRASSED IN SOUTH AFRICA. THE RATS MAIN SPONSOR HAPPENS TO BE OKOROCHA WHO IS A GOVERNOR AND HAVE RETURNS FROM THE DRUG SALES OF THESE EVIL RATS. Nigeria is slowly falling into the hands of these evil drug lords no wonder the igbos are clamouring for the presidency. In the first place why was the central bank in the hands of Igbo rats, the governor and deputy? Minister Adeoshun should be wary indeed of this conniving snitches. All they need is the presidency and remove the minister and put their own and Nigeria loot will be complete. Ignore, discountenance, disregard and call this account dismal at your own peril. At best call it tribalistic, lie, guess work, conspiracy or any name in the book, all I know be say these rats don't mean well anywhere they carry their carapace of problems to, and desecrate other peoples land to the detriment of all. LAGOS STATE AND INDEED THE WHOLE OF THE SOUTH WEST ARE ALSO SLOWLY BEING USED TO LAUNDER THEIR EVIL ILL GOTTEN WEALTH FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD BECAUSE THEY KNOW THE YORUBAS AND THE YORUBA LAND IS THE ONLY CREDIBLE PLACE AND PART OF THE NIGERIA CURRENLY. THEY WANT TO BUY EVERY WHERE TO ENABLE THEM LORD IT OVER THE YORUBA CITIZENS IN THE NAME OF ONE NIGERIA. ONE nIGERIA THEY DON'T BELIEVE IN IN THE FIRST PLACE EXCEPT, WHAT THEY CAN GAIN ONLY. YORUBA RONU AND START SYSTEMATIC DENIAL OF THESE EVIL RATS FORTHWITH OR GENERATIONS DOWN THE LINE WILL FIGHT NEEDLESS WARS TO LIBERATE THEMSELVES AND DISLODGE THESE EVILS LEACHES WILL BE AN HERCULINE TASK. Lobatan.
Re: Soyinka Backtracks On U.S Visit, Returns To Deliver Lectures by zoedew: 10:43am On Nov 06, 2017
Love of money is indeed the root of all evil.
Re: Soyinka Backtracks On U.S Visit, Returns To Deliver Lectures by kunyeo(m): 11:02am On Nov 06, 2017
SOFTENGR:
He simply lacks integrity, going back to his vomit.

Doubt if you passed your O Level English.Losing your citizenship does not deprive you the right to visit.
Re: Soyinka Backtracks On U.S Visit, Returns To Deliver Lectures by Mrminex800(m): 11:24am On Nov 06, 2017
toyinjimoh:
Prof wole Soyinka for president
And who told u that
Re: Soyinka Backtracks On U.S Visit, Returns To Deliver Lectures by jedyjedy(m): 11:55am On Nov 06, 2017
man must eat biko.
Re: Soyinka Backtracks On U.S Visit, Returns To Deliver Lectures by SOFTENGR: 11:55am On Nov 06, 2017
kunyeo:

Doubt if you passed your O Level English.Losing your citizenship does not deprive you the right to visit.
What makes you detest citizenship, but attracts you to visit is called hypocrisy.
Re: Soyinka Backtracks On U.S Visit, Returns To Deliver Lectures by kamalese: 11:58am On Nov 06, 2017
internationalman:
believe a Yoruba man's word at ur own risk.
They barely know who to stand for or stand against.

Ever wonder why d fight has always been between Hausa and Igbos?
Are u from edo state
Re: Soyinka Backtracks On U.S Visit, Returns To Deliver Lectures by internationalman(m): 12:26pm On Nov 06, 2017
kamalese:
Are u from edo state
How did you know?
Re: Soyinka Backtracks On U.S Visit, Returns To Deliver Lectures by kamalese: 1:49pm On Nov 06, 2017
internationalman:

How did you know?
Re: Soyinka Backtracks On U.S Visit, Returns To Deliver Lectures by internationalman(m): 2:04pm On Nov 06, 2017
kamalese:
A bad Benin boy knows one when he sees one.
u know me from my DP or my comments.
Re: Soyinka Backtracks On U.S Visit, Returns To Deliver Lectures by Burgerlomo: 2:39pm On Nov 06, 2017
See D power of exchange rate D smart man don calculate how much him go get 4 dollars grin
Re: Soyinka Backtracks On U.S Visit, Returns To Deliver Lectures by tolexy123: 9:07pm On Nov 06, 2017
internationalman:

U re are d most stupid here. what has religion got to do with this.
pepper dem

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Story Of Theophilus The Cultist. A True Story / Does Harry Potter Encourage Witchcraft? / Susan’s Diary; Friday’s Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.