Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Candid Truth About Election Boycott In Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Candid Truth About Election Boycott In Nigeria (2447 Views)

Femi Taiwo Responds To Reno Omokri's Allegation About Election Results Server / IPOB Election Boycott Campaign In Anambra (Photos) / Anambra Governorship Election: IPOB Insists On Election Boycott (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Candid Truth About Election Boycott In Nigeria by Blue3k(m): 3:49pm On Nov 05, 2017
victorvezx:

My guy u are too much. Don't mind that fool, he is desperately trying to sound intelligent. U should have known one thing about this Ipob touts is that they never accept defeat in an argument, because it will mean they are failures. U have completely finished the guy on his own thread.

It's too easy with these guys. Most haven't graduatedone grade school. Even if I post whole election law with highlighted he'll still argue. Guys like him are slow learners. His comrades can't save him from slaughter.
Re: Candid Truth About Election Boycott In Nigeria by victorvezx(m): 3:57pm On Nov 05, 2017
TimFisher:

why can't u deduce simple electoral laws

I won't keep arguing on this same topic

run-off-election does not come when there is no election...take that into ur empty skull.
And how the hell do u think in a state of 8 million not a single person will vote? U are very deluded. U have no idea how many Apga loyalist there are, they in their thousands, also thousands of people that loves the current governor policies are there, so they will certainly vote for their man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Candid Truth About Election Boycott In Nigeria by victorvezx(m): 3:58pm On Nov 05, 2017
TimFisher:

see who is talking?.... are u sure u re ok?

am not the cause of ur frustration

what makes me an Ipob

If you against the evil mechanism and anomaly of this country... u are ipob....that's very funny

Anyway u can continue with ur asslicking.its good for ur health.

I have seen u on many threads, u post like the typical Ipob tout u are
Re: Candid Truth About Election Boycott In Nigeria by TimFisher: 4:14pm On Nov 05, 2017
Blue3k:

It's too easy with these guys. Most haven't graduatedone grade school. Even if I post whole election law with highlighted he'll still argue. Guys like him are slow learners. His comrades can't save him from slaughter.

I don't blame u....one can sit in his house and be talking rubbish

if u see me on the road u won't have the effrontery to talk to me...u will look quiet like rat

I blame the owner of this forum for giving u that privilege

enjoy while it last
Re: Candid Truth About Election Boycott In Nigeria by Kingsley1000(m): 4:14pm On Nov 05, 2017
Anambra people will also boycott the Election
Re: Candid Truth About Election Boycott In Nigeria by Blue3k(m): 4:25pm On Nov 05, 2017
TimFisher:

I don't blame u....one can sit in his house and be talking rubbish

if u see me on the road u won't have the effrontery to talk to me...u will look quiet like rat

I blame the owner of this forum for giving u that privilege

enjoy while it last

You biafrat guys are delusional. The owner of this forum said nairaland is against secession what you're here posting threads. You should be You're suddenly a tough guy what would ipob lose do in real life? The blood of ojukwu runs in your vains so your probably disappear. You guys are chest beaters. Do yourself a favor finish high school.
Re: Candid Truth About Election Boycott In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 05, 2017
Another nonsense write up

Boycott elections all you like

A winner will emerge and life will go on
Re: Candid Truth About Election Boycott In Nigeria by TimFisher: 4:42pm On Nov 05, 2017
victorvezx:

I have seen u on many threads, u post like the typical Ipob tout u are

Mind u!
am not an Ipob

I was against Nnamdi Kanu and his ideology

I'm more patriotic than u think

Not until the last episode that change everything about this country with the gruesome murder of innocent citizens

I observed that some section of the country where happy about this barbaric killings.

God! where is our conscience??

it should have been condemned by all and sundry because what happened in the south east can happen to any region

Are we really one?

yet they went to extent of making inciting cartoons

i asked u again??.Are we really one?

seeing comments of people hailing the military of a job well done??

Innocent souls were killed but no military personal lost his life

The boys were wielding sticks and stones which u and I knows they are not even serious because u can't face an armed man with a stick or stone....but they were just doing what their spirit was telling them because on the tense situation at the moment

yet the military claimed it was Igbos they were hunting but they were killing everybody they saw.....non Igbos lost their lives infact it was even all about the Igbo's...

because no Jupiter differentiated Igbos and non Igbos

u don't expect me to keep quite in the face of tyranny seeing my brothers been killed like chickens

Yet some people were happy
may their souls rest in peace!

Are the military trained to kill its citizens they re meant to protect

it is only in this country that the military goes to war with its citizens

Are we really one??yet some regions were excited which i don't want to mention....checking their comments made me have a rethink

I can cohabit with someone that was happy during my time of agony

that very unity that binds us have been divided...
Re: Candid Truth About Election Boycott In Nigeria by victorvezx(m): 5:01pm On Nov 05, 2017
TimFisher:

Mind u!
am not an Ipob

I was against Nnamdi Kanu and his ideology

I'm more patriotic than u think

Not until the last episode that change everything about this country with the gruesome murder of innocent citizens

I observed that some section of the country where happy about this barbaric killings.

God! where is our conscience??

it should have been condemned by all and sundry because what happened in the south east can happen to any region

Are we really one?

yet they went to extent of making inciting cartoons

i asked u again??.Are we really one?

seeing comments of people hailing the military of a job well done??

Innocent souls were killed but no military personal lost his life

The boys were wielding sticks and stones which u and I knows they are not even serious because u can't face an armed man with a stick or stone....but they were just doing what their spirit was telling them because on the tense situation at the moment

yet the military claimed it was Igbos they were hunting but they were killing everybody they saw.....non Igbos lost their lives infact it was even all about the Igbo's...

because no Jupiter differentiated Igbos and non Igbos

u don't expect me to keep quite in the face of tyranny seeing my brothers been killed like chickens

Yet some people were happy
may their souls rest in peace!

Are the military trained to kill its citizens they re meant to protect

it is only in this country that the military goes to war with its citizens

Are we really one??yet some regions were excited which i don't want to mention....checking their comments made me have a rethink

I can cohabit with someone that was happy during my time of agony

that very unity that binds us have been divided...
I say it again, it's either u are an Ipob member or a heavily Biased Igbo person
Re: Candid Truth About Election Boycott In Nigeria by keally: 7:02pm On Nov 05, 2017
victorvezx:

Hahahaha, keep deceiving urself. The last Edo state election is a case study, low turn out but a governor was declared. In fact, low turn out is not usually stated, what INEC always care about is conducting the election and giving the one with the majority vote the win. U people will shoot urself on the foot on that day. The majority vote will win, even if they go court , the incumbent governor and winner will still be in charge of the state till the court case is finished. And remember, no opposition has ever defeated an incumbent governor in the court in the history of Nigeria. So the incumbent governor will end up staying .

It's either you decided to lie outrightly or you don't know history yourself. Peter Obi defeated an incumbent, Chris Ngige in court in Anambra State

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Who Has Seen Buhari's Head Without A Cap? / Nnamdi Kanu: NANS Berates FG Over Deportation Call / British Journalist Gives Objective View Of Lagos APC Rally- Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.