Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

PICTURED: Akwa Ibom Man Propose To Girlfriend On Her Return From USA - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / PICTURED: Akwa Ibom Man Propose To Girlfriend On Her Return From USA (554 Views)

What Is This Thing Situated In Almost Every Nigerian City? (Pictured) / What's The Name Of This Specie Of Bird? (Pictured) / The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PICTURED: Akwa Ibom Man Propose To Girlfriend On Her Return From USA by sitippe: 12:32pm On Nov 05, 2017
PICTURED: Akwa Ibom Man propose to girlfriend on her return from USA

An Akwa Ibom Man, who is yet to be identified has proposed to his girlfriend on her return from USA at Akwa Ibom International Airport.

A Instagram user, Madestudio1 posted this information on their Instagram account.

We are waiting more information on their identities. Congratulations to them.

Their Engagement Picture

https://sitippe.com/2017/11/05/pictured-akwa-ibom-man-propose-girlfriend-return-usa/

Re: PICTURED: Akwa Ibom Man Propose To Girlfriend On Her Return From USA by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 05, 2017
I want to fry beans
Re: PICTURED: Akwa Ibom Man Propose To Girlfriend On Her Return From USA by ogaJona(m): 12:39pm On Nov 05, 2017
After swallowing different kind of joysticks during your stay away, guys we dey marry sha
Re: PICTURED: Akwa Ibom Man Propose To Girlfriend On Her Return From USA by Yeligray(m): 12:44pm On Nov 05, 2017
I hope he ain't proposing to her because she went to the states
Re: PICTURED: Akwa Ibom Man Propose To Girlfriend On Her Return From USA by Yeligray(m): 12:45pm On Nov 05, 2017
SnakeXenzia:
I want to fry beans

Re: PICTURED: Akwa Ibom Man Propose To Girlfriend On Her Return From USA by teebankz10(m): 12:47pm On Nov 05, 2017
Congrats to them smiley
Re: PICTURED: Akwa Ibom Man Propose To Girlfriend On Her Return From USA by DanseMacabre(m): 12:53pm On Nov 05, 2017
Okay so should we print invitation card for them or what
Re: PICTURED: Akwa Ibom Man Propose To Girlfriend On Her Return From USA by iammanuel(m): 8:41am On Nov 06, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Abuja Taxi Drivers Protest Over Alleged Harassment By Task Force / Python Zoo / Agricultural Investment #farmkonnect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.