Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,467 members, 7,830,355 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Enugu LG Polls: I Did Not See Anything Resembling Free And Fair Election - Chime - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu LG Polls: I Did Not See Anything Resembling Free And Fair Election - Chime (624 Views)

Enugu LG Polls: PDP Wins All Chairmanship, Councillorship Positions / Enugu LG Polls: Ugwuanyi, Ekweremadu, Others Campaign For PDP / ​Enugu LG Election: PDP Wins All 17 Local Governments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enugu LG Polls: I Did Not See Anything Resembling Free And Fair Election - Chime by malagu: 1:32pm On Nov 05, 2017
Enugu LG polls: I did not see anything close to an election or resembling free and fair election - Chime http://www.thenewsroom.ng/article.php?id=1642

Re: Enugu LG Polls: I Did Not See Anything Resembling Free And Fair Election - Chime by seunmsg(m): 1:46pm On Nov 05, 2017
Funny chime, as if he conducted a free and fair local government election when he was governor. BTW, I thought there was complete statewide boycott of the election according Igbos. So, what is the former governor talking about?
Re: Enugu LG Polls: I Did Not See Anything Resembling Free And Fair Election - Chime by Tyche(m): 2:06pm On Nov 05, 2017
Even you were guilty of the same thing, His Excellency. No local government election in Enugu has ever witnessed voting at all, not to talk of free and fair
Re: Enugu LG Polls: I Did Not See Anything Resembling Free And Fair Election - Chime by LUGBE: 2:28pm On Nov 05, 2017
Why will you see, the question should be how many people voted. kiss

You don't want to tell yourselves the truth. The truth is that the real Biafrans boycotted the election shocked

(1) (Reply)

2019: The Dawn Of A New Era (a Must Read) / We Have Started Restructuring The Country – Buhari / “why I Am Building Statues” – Governor Rochas Okorocha Explains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.