Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Best 2017 Business To Venture In - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Best 2017 Business To Venture In (400 Views)

Advertise Your Business To Millions Of Nigerians / 5 Tips To Improve Your Search Engine Rankings In 2017 / The Most Beautiful Bloggers In Nigeria 2017 (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best 2017 Business To Venture In by kenniefawole(m): 4:01pm On Nov 05, 2017
Blogging - This is the number way you can make a living , although many pple think that blogging is fruitless but the real truth is it not , likes of seun osewa(ceo of nairaland) Linda ikeji , Naijaloaded makes millions from their blog . All you need to excel in blogging is new ideas
What to consider before venturing into blogging
1) Make research on pple needs , and what invoke , what users enjoy doing
2) Understand your niche of blogging before starting
3) Improvise , do not do ur blogging the same old way many others have being doing
4) try making promos and activities that would keep users engaged to ur blog
To start a blog , you would spend an average cost of 30, 000
How to start
Get a domain , check out www.whogohost.com or www.godaddy.com (Nigerian and foreign )
Get a WordPress Hosting account from those domain as well
This where the real business begins , get a professional web designer (of course I can handle your WordPress for minimum of 10, 000 - 50, 000 depending on what features you intend adding to ur blog )
Note- there is no type of website you can make out of WordPress , online bet , ecommerce , quiz , quessionaire and many others )
Try integrating some fun features that would make ur site user entertain like free betting , award predicts , quiz , users connects e.t.c (I have different ideas I can give you depending on the niche of us blog , trust me you web vistors would increase in no time
Get an AdSense account , and start getting paid , you can as well get profits from your blog from physical adverts and many other means. For more and other business advise and suggestion WhatsApp me
2348066297076. Blogging - This is the number way you can make a living , although many pple think that blogging is fruitless but the real truth is it not , likes of seun osewa(ceo of nairaland) Linda ikeji , Naijaloaded makes millions from their blog . All you need to excel in blogging is new ideas
3) Improvise , do not do ur blogging the same old way many others have being doing
How to start
Get a domain , check out www.whogohost.com or www.godaddy.com (Nigerian and foreign )
This where the real business begins , get a professional web designer (of course I can handle your WordPress for minimum of 10, 000 - 50, 000 depending on what features you intend adding to ur blog )
Note- there is no type of website you can make out of WordPress , online bet , ecommerce , quiz , quessionaire and many others )
Try integrating some fun features that would make ur site user entertain like free betting , award predicts , quiz , users connects e.t.c (I have different ideas I can give you depending on the niche of us blog , trust me you web vistors would increase in no time
Get an AdSense account , and start getting paid , you can as well get profits from your blog from physical adverts and many other means. For more and other business advise and suggestion WhatsApp me
Blogging - This is the number way you can make a living , although many pple think that blogging is fruitless but the real truth is it not , likes of seun osewa(ceo of nairaland) Linda ikeji , Naijaloaded makes millions from their blog . All you need to excel in blogging is new ideas
How to start

(1) (Reply)

How To Install A Wordpress Theme - Techfile.gq / Get Native; The Most Powerful Wordpress Development Tool / The Best Ways To Promote A Website!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.