Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim As Kids (Throwback Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim As Kids (Throwback Photos) (52583 Views)

Olu Jacobs Looks So Slim As He Pays Surprise Visit To Wife On Movie Set (Video) / Juliet Ibrahim And VJ Adams Wedding Photoshoot Causes Stir On Social Media / Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim's Look To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim As Kids (Throwback Photos) by Sakie: 2:06pm On Nov 16, 2017
Beautiful Ghanaian actress,Juliet Ibrahim shared a side by side picture of her self and her Nigerian boyfriend, icebergslim and she captioned it as

"#tbt let's play a little game fam, guess the celebrities in the pics ������ #throwback thx to @cutie_juls for the idea ��"

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BbjcV_Ig5z9/

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim As Kids (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Nov 16, 2017
see the boy hair as e brown like lalasticlala hair for anus..

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim As Kids (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Nov 16, 2017
I even senior d guy, see as his old pisure clear like 2010 camera

FTC . I dedicate it to my upcoming projects, I will share you here. just relax my friends

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim As Kids (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 16, 2017
olihilistic:
space booker
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim As Kids (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 16, 2017
adetoroamos:
space booker
space occupier....

7 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim As Kids (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 16, 2017
She's so obsessed with this dude. Let her just be careful. undecided

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim As Kids (Throwback Photos) by Tamarapetty(f): 2:20pm On Nov 16, 2017
Lol
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim As Kids (Throwback Photos) by MhizzAJ(f): 2:45pm On Nov 16, 2017
Juliet has always been a fine gal

Isn't this Icebergslim too small for Juliet

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim As Kids (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 16, 2017
MhizzAJ:

Lol people sef.

You see a grown asszed man, u are saying is he not too small for her.

Not Every ladies like old divorced or old polygamous men as husband and going to spiritual homes for potent jazz to be number one amongst his list of wives and concubines cheesy

She will not even have such time and strength to compete with other wives.

And men her age, would be married and still have wives of their youths to enjoy.

They wouldn't want to mess up their young vibrant homes for Juliet.
So her best bet is to be serious with a younger guy whos not married , who is easy to talk to and play with, hoping it will lead to a peaceful marriage.

Simple.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim As Kids (Throwback Photos) by sinceraconcept(m): 3:40pm On Nov 16, 2017
Juliet Ibrahim is too fine,her beauty is out of this world. See her big beautiful eyes,slender and oblong nose and little round mouth and slightly turned up lips,that is the feature that makes her far more beautiful than wide mouthed Beyonce

8 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim As Kids (Throwback Photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 3:42pm On Nov 16, 2017
The guy just dey enjoy this babe grin grin

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim As Kids (Throwback Photos) by veekid(m): 3:42pm On Nov 16, 2017
So far so good; iceberg dey fúck better püssy

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim As Kids (Throwback Photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 3:42pm On Nov 16, 2017
Lalasticlala is in the building

Y'all know what's next grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim As Kids (Throwback Photos) by miqos02(m): 3:42pm On Nov 16, 2017
cuul
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim As Kids (Throwback Photos) by DONSMITH123(m): 3:43pm On Nov 16, 2017
olihilistic:

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim As Kids (Throwback Photos) by IYANGBALI: 3:44pm On Nov 16, 2017
Rokia2:
She's so obsessed with this dude. Let her just be careful. undecided
wetin be your own?no go look for your own to marry tongue

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim As Kids (Throwback Photos) by IYANGBALI: 3:45pm On Nov 16, 2017
veekid:
So far so good; iceberg dey fúck better püssy
but she has body odour

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim As Kids (Throwback Photos) by gideon1971(m): 3:45pm On Nov 16, 2017
Do you remember this celebrity

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim As Kids (Throwback Photos) by tochivitus(m): 3:45pm On Nov 16, 2017
olihilistic:

Why so savagery bro? Lala is coming for you grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim As Kids (Throwback Photos) by IYANGBALI: 3:46pm On Nov 16, 2017
sinceraconcept:
Juliet Ibrahim is too fine. See her slender and oblong nose and little round mouth and slightly turned up lips,that is the feature that makes her far more beautiful than wide mouthed Beyonce
her only problem is her body odour

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim As Kids (Throwback Photos) by abiolag(m): 3:46pm On Nov 16, 2017
Juliet Ibrahim is just too beautiful. Sometimes i wonder if she is truly a Ghanaian cos people from Ghana are always da-k in complexion grin grin
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim As Kids (Throwback Photos) by buchivik(m): 3:47pm On Nov 16, 2017
From this picture you go know say iceberg slim parents get money.... Imagine the camera as he clear reach and the whitie girl leg wey dey the background

9 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim As Kids (Throwback Photos) by NLevents: 3:47pm On Nov 16, 2017
Shows clearly that Juliet na aunty to iceberg slim cheesy cheesy

Nairaland party 3.0 heavily loading, why would you want to miss out on so much fun ? Visit thread for more details https://www.nairaland.com/4153612/nairaland-get-together-party03
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim As Kids (Throwback Photos) by IYANGBALI: 3:48pm On Nov 16, 2017
MhizzAJ:

how dat one take concern you? Abi your eye dey the boy body?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim As Kids (Throwback Photos) by kay29000(m): 3:49pm On Nov 16, 2017
The guy's throwback pic looks like it was taken ten years ago. Hmm!
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim As Kids (Throwback Photos) by Itanola2012: 3:49pm On Nov 16, 2017
adetoroamos:
I even senior d guy, see as his old pisure clear like 2010 camera

FTC . I dedicate it to my upcoming projects, I will share you here. just relax my friends
you think say na our camera for here abi...his no born in naija o take note

3 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim As Kids (Throwback Photos) by MhizzAJ(f): 3:50pm On Nov 16, 2017
IYANGBALI:
how dat one take concern you? Abi your eye dey the boy body?

Wetin concern you too cheesy

Wetin wan carry my eyes go him body undecided not like he's hot
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim As Kids (Throwback Photos) by Mariangeles(f): 3:53pm On Nov 16, 2017
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim As Kids (Throwback Photos) by Shhhh01(f): 3:53pm On Nov 16, 2017
Sakie:
Beautiful Ghanaian actress,Juliet Ibrahim shared a side by side picture of her self and her Nigerian boyfriend, icebergslim and she captioned it as

"#tbt let's play a little game fam, guess the celebrities in the pics ������ #throwback thx to @cutie_juls for the idea ��"

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BbjcV_Ig5z9/

This guy is ugly mehhhn> lools like a cyclops with that hair do.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Iceberg Slim Apologizes To Juliet Ibrahim For Cheating On Her, Breakup / Don Jazzy,Korede Bello And Asa Spotted At Mavin Record Headquarters(Photo) / CDQ Poses With Lady In G-String To Celebrate Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.