Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,009 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

“fake Christians” - Juliet Ibrahim Fires Back At Fans Criticizing Her Nun Outfit - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “fake Christians” - Juliet Ibrahim Fires Back At Fans Criticizing Her Nun Outfit (34645 Views)

Eid-El-Fitr: Toyin Lawani Recreates Nun Outfit In Hijab-Themed Photos / Toyin Lawani's Nun's Outfit To 'The Prophetess' Movie Premiere Sparks Outrage / Uche Ogbodo Claps Back At Fans Who Say Working Out Has Made Her Uglier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “fake Christians” - Juliet Ibrahim Fires Back At Fans Criticizing Her Nun Outfit by EmperorHarry: 8:46pm On Nov 05, 2017
sokarsenal:

You that has the correct bible ...Where in the bible was it remotely discussed that the black attire of nuns should be a sort of Christian clothing.......Wetin concern Jesus Christ with the attire

You Christians should learn to separate dogma from doctrine and scriptures
Lmaooooo...dude don't you ever call me a Christian... I'm so not a Christian
Not even associated with any religion so you can ask the "Christians" but not me bruh

1 Like

Re: “fake Christians” - Juliet Ibrahim Fires Back At Fans Criticizing Her Nun Outfit by Caseless: 8:46pm On Nov 05, 2017
nmanma1:
n ur d most confused creature on nairaland
undecided
Re: “fake Christians” - Juliet Ibrahim Fires Back At Fans Criticizing Her Nun Outfit by raphy(m): 8:47pm On Nov 05, 2017
She is disgracing the nun around d the world without knowing it. How can she go buy this or did she sew it. If a true rev. Sister saw her oh she will be ashamed to be adresse as a nun.

She has mind to reply ppl.
Re: “fake Christians” - Juliet Ibrahim Fires Back At Fans Criticizing Her Nun Outfit by Caseless: 8:50pm On Nov 05, 2017
sokarsenal:

True....But most of the earlier medical Nd scientific discoveries were made by Muslim scholars...... Even the numerals u use. 0,2,3 4...Was invented my Muslim scholars

A long time ago, the church labelled any body with scientific ingenuity a witch or wizard.......

Even simple appendix could not be cured because the church perceived the study of the interior of a human being necromancy
tell her about algebra, alchemy or chemistry. They know nothing.

2 Likes

Re: “fake Christians” - Juliet Ibrahim Fires Back At Fans Criticizing Her Nun Outfit by albacete(m): 8:50pm On Nov 05, 2017
Christians tolerate a lot, that's why she chose a nun's outfit. Yeyebrities advertising their oloshoism all in the name of costume party. What's with the short gown?

1 Like

Re: “fake Christians” - Juliet Ibrahim Fires Back At Fans Criticizing Her Nun Outfit by Caseless: 8:54pm On Nov 05, 2017
okoyeokoye:
read bitch reeeaaaddd Christians invented some devices which was later evolved to what we use today don't let ur hatred for Christianity block ur sense of reasoning.
grin grin grin na Bible dem use for invention b that? Why haven't you invented anything?

2 Likes

Re: “fake Christians” - Juliet Ibrahim Fires Back At Fans Criticizing Her Nun Outfit by kennykane1(m): 8:54pm On Nov 05, 2017
Leonbonapart:
.whor* for life... I don't blame her. Anybody that supports this is a big fool. Let her try it with the terrorist religion whether she will see the next minute..

Prostitute

And all your rants and insults on her exempts you from being a religious extremist/terrorist? You guys are really living in a world created for you by your demi gods. Stop all ur judgements and leave it to God to handle, you may never know...
Re: “fake Christians” - Juliet Ibrahim Fires Back At Fans Criticizing Her Nun Outfit by Tonytonex(m): 8:56pm On Nov 05, 2017
IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, GO AND HUG A GOAT. ;DIF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, GO AND HUG A GOAT.

1 Like

Re: “fake Christians” - Juliet Ibrahim Fires Back At Fans Criticizing Her Nun Outfit by Ishilove: 8:59pm On Nov 05, 2017
So what's the theme of the costume? Slutty nun?

See as she wrote an epistle to justify her stupidity and thoughtlessness. The nuns' habit is their 'uniform' of their office and should be respected. Perverting it in such a manner is very disrespectful to that office.

1 Like

Re: “fake Christians” - Juliet Ibrahim Fires Back At Fans Criticizing Her Nun Outfit by KingSango(m): 9:05pm On Nov 05, 2017
IamHeWrites:
Ghanaian Actress, Juliet Ibrahim has lashed out at Christians criticizing her Nun Costume outfit for her party, which held yesterday.

She’s fired back at everyone who has negative things to say concerning her outfits, calling them hypocrites, as the reason for the party is to raise funds for the less privileged.

She wrote;
“Once upon a time I forgot I live in the part of the world where the uneducated ones always feel they understand and know it all and could do better when they were put in someone else’s shoes.

They won’t even go and research the meaning of Costume Party to understand and know before coming online to preach holiness and religion! Bible quoters, in which part of the Bible was it written that this costume was made to be glorified and must be glorified and NOT used as a costume? People typing gibberish are nothing but Fake Christians as the Bible I do know says

“Do not judge your neighbour ” ” let he who is without sin be the first to cast his stone”!!!! People over decades have used this costume in all sorts of ways and for dirty deeds and oh yes in the western world people do know the meaning of Costume Party! You sinners need to come to me for prayers obviously!

Fake Christians always ready to bully others into their nonsense archaic beliefs of their so-called version of their own Bible.
I’ll post more pictures and I’ll throw more costume parties and use those parties to raise funds for the less privileged through my parties, if you don’t like go and hug a goat for all I care.

After insulting and judging your fellow human being una will go to church on a Sunday to pray and ask God to bless and change your pathetic lives? Please plug out the log in your eye first, sinners!@julietibrahimfoundation annual charity costume party was a success and i thank God ?? and for you all talking about dressing up as a Muslim for a costume party, you must lack good vision to see that people wear Hijab and Jalabia everyday in Africa as “FASHION”.

Do you see Muslims complaining or pointing fingers and judging anyone who wears their religious outfits? Shut up if you don’t know what to type or have no sense left in your heads!!!!! And NO I’m not a Muslim but A Christian don’t be misled by my last name illiterates and YES I DO know what it means to be a true Christian. Hypocrites!!!!”

http://www.torimill.com/2017/11/christians-juliet-ibrahim-fires-back-at.html

Lalasticlala MissyB3 Dominique

Them Catholic Nuns are perverts. Its not like she's portraying them unlike their true selves. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttCjzCm8iPI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnmMbNE7GlI

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “fake Christians” - Juliet Ibrahim Fires Back At Fans Criticizing Her Nun Outfit by KingSango(m): 9:07pm On Nov 05, 2017
IamHeWrites:
Ghanaian Actress, Juliet Ibrahim has lashed out at Christians criticizing her Nun Costume outfit for her party, which held yesterday.

She’s fired back at everyone who has negative things to say concerning her outfits, calling them hypocrites, as the reason for the party is to raise funds for the less privileged.

She wrote;
“Once upon a time I forgot I live in the part of the world where the uneducated ones always feel they understand and know it all and could do better when they were put in someone else’s shoes.

They won’t even go and research the meaning of Costume Party to understand and know before coming online to preach holiness and religion! Bible quoters, in which part of the Bible was it written that this costume was made to be glorified and must be glorified and NOT used as a costume? People typing gibberish are nothing but Fake Christians as the Bible I do know says

“Do not judge your neighbour ” ” let he who is without sin be the first to cast his stone”!!!! People over decades have used this costume in all sorts of ways and for dirty deeds and oh yes in the western world people do know the meaning of Costume Party! You sinners need to come to me for prayers obviously!

Fake Christians always ready to bully others into their nonsense archaic beliefs of their so-called version of their own Bible.
I’ll post more pictures and I’ll throw more costume parties and use those parties to raise funds for the less privileged through my parties, if you don’t like go and hug a goat for all I care.

After insulting and judging your fellow human being una will go to church on a Sunday to pray and ask God to bless and change your pathetic lives? Please plug out the log in your eye first, sinners!@julietibrahimfoundation annual charity costume party was a success and i thank God ?? and for you all talking about dressing up as a Muslim for a costume party, you must lack good vision to see that people wear Hijab and Jalabia everyday in Africa as “FASHION”.

Do you see Muslims complaining or pointing fingers and judging anyone who wears their religious outfits? Shut up if you don’t know what to type or have no sense left in your heads!!!!! And NO I’m not a Muslim but A Christian don’t be misled by my last name illiterates and YES I DO know what it means to be a true Christian. Hypocrites!!!!”

Them Catholic Nuns are perverts. Its not like she's portraying them unlike their true selves. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bxDmm9cseE

1 Like

Re: “fake Christians” - Juliet Ibrahim Fires Back At Fans Criticizing Her Nun Outfit by KingSango(m): 9:08pm On Nov 05, 2017
IamHeWrites:

She wrote;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bxDmm9cseE

Rome head of the Gay Mafia and the Pedophile Agenda:
https://theriseofsodom..com/2016/04/devil-worship-witchcraft-and-sodomy.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: “fake Christians” - Juliet Ibrahim Fires Back At Fans Criticizing Her Nun Outfit by binary9(m): 9:10pm On Nov 05, 2017
the thing tire me self you wan do charity raising why the dress in a religious outfit

1 Like

Re: “fake Christians” - Juliet Ibrahim Fires Back At Fans Criticizing Her Nun Outfit by Tedassie(m): 9:40pm On Nov 05, 2017
shurley22:

Oga...try to read and understand before you mention me again..
You obviously didn't even read the whole post from the start.
I read and understood your post perfectly. However,my grouse with your post was that, in your attempt to be neutral and 'unbiased'(in order to perhaps sound different from the rest of the people chiding her)you had to misquote/misapply biblical scripture just to prove nothing!

2 Likes

Re: “fake Christians” - Juliet Ibrahim Fires Back At Fans Criticizing Her Nun Outfit by shurley22(f): 9:56pm On Nov 05, 2017
Tedassie:

I read and understood your post perfectly. However,my grouse with your post was that, in your attempt to be neutral and 'unbiased'(in order to perhaps sound different from the rest of the people chiding her)you had to misquote/misapply biblical scripture just to prove nothing!

Bros...I never stated I was quoting the bible (although I'm sure it's in the bible that we judge not), I was only re-affirming what she said in her own words.Yet you say you understood my post perfectly?? Mehn...
Re: “fake Christians” - Juliet Ibrahim Fires Back At Fans Criticizing Her Nun Outfit by Rocktation(f): 10:16pm On Nov 05, 2017
Too much comeback.......
She get time.
Re: “fake Christians” - Juliet Ibrahim Fires Back At Fans Criticizing Her Nun Outfit by frankfab(m): 11:32pm On Nov 05, 2017
Do you know Juliet Ibrahim is stupid?
Re: “fake Christians” - Juliet Ibrahim Fires Back At Fans Criticizing Her Nun Outfit by Tedassie(m): 12:01am On Nov 06, 2017
shurley22:

Bros...I never stated I was quoting the bible (although I'm sure it's in the bible that we judge not), I was only re-affirming what she said in her own words.Yet you say you understood my post perfectly?? Mehn...
ok

#dramaprincess
Re: “fake Christians” - Juliet Ibrahim Fires Back At Fans Criticizing Her Nun Outfit by lalanice(f): 6:56am On Nov 06, 2017
she's crazy
Re: “fake Christians” - Juliet Ibrahim Fires Back At Fans Criticizing Her Nun Outfit by Leonbonapart(m): 6:59am On Nov 06, 2017
kennykane1:

And all your rants and insults on her exempts you from being a religious extremist/terrorist? You guys are really living in a world created for you by your demi gods. Stop all ur judgements and leave it to God to handle, you may never know...
stop all judgement everywhere.... How about you allow boko haram to keep killing and stop judging them....

Okponu
Re: “fake Christians” - Juliet Ibrahim Fires Back At Fans Criticizing Her Nun Outfit by Leonbonapart(m): 7:00am On Nov 06, 2017
spongeisback:

Like Myles Monroe? Idahosa? Charley all die be die. At the end of the day we must all answer nature's call. I fear nothing not even death. grin
after death judgment. You will make account for every word. That includes your blasphemy here on Nairaland

Ciao
Re: “fake Christians” - Juliet Ibrahim Fires Back At Fans Criticizing Her Nun Outfit by spongeisback: 7:08am On Nov 06, 2017
Leonbonapart:
after death judgment. You will make account for every word. That includes your blasphemy here on Nairaland

Ciao
You will also make give an account to Allah,Buddha,Hindu and Mazda for every word on judgement day. That includes all your blasphemy on and outside nairaland.cool
Re: “fake Christians” - Juliet Ibrahim Fires Back At Fans Criticizing Her Nun Outfit by shurley22(f): 7:15am On Nov 06, 2017
Tedassie:

ok

#dramaprincess

grin
Re: “fake Christians” - Juliet Ibrahim Fires Back At Fans Criticizing Her Nun Outfit by Caseless: 7:30am On Nov 06, 2017
nmanma1:
replying me means it pains u more.
I had to show your picture to my girlfriend because of the resemblance and upon seeing it, she thought it was her picture. undecided undecided
You and her must explain.
Re: “fake Christians” - Juliet Ibrahim Fires Back At Fans Criticizing Her Nun Outfit by nmanma1(f): 7:44am On Nov 06, 2017
Caseless:
I had to show your picture to my girlfriend because of the resemblance and upon seeing it, she thought it was her picture. undecided undecided
You and her must explain.
she might be my twin sis, i v been searching for.
Re: “fake Christians” - Juliet Ibrahim Fires Back At Fans Criticizing Her Nun Outfit by Caseless: 7:49am On Nov 06, 2017
nmanma1:
she might be my twin sis, i v been searching for.
I just told her to ask her dad , but her dad is late. Though promised to ask her mom.

The funny thing is, she is Ibo and based in enugu.

You be my sister in-law undecided undecided
Re: “fake Christians” - Juliet Ibrahim Fires Back At Fans Criticizing Her Nun Outfit by Tedassie(m): 8:55am On Nov 06, 2017
Re: “fake Christians” - Juliet Ibrahim Fires Back At Fans Criticizing Her Nun Outfit by ozilo1chance(m): 1:14pm On Nov 06, 2017
spongeisback:

And you know what I believe? Girl you're so dumb and washed out so your attributing technology advancement to Christianity? Thank Obatala that you accept the whites are you masters grin now FÛCK YOU and YOUR CHRIST,while your at it get the Bleep outta my mention.
spongeisback,you are crazy
Re: “fake Christians” - Juliet Ibrahim Fires Back At Fans Criticizing Her Nun Outfit by nmanma1(f): 12:21pm On Nov 07, 2017
Caseless:
I just told her to ask her dad , but her dad is late. Though promised to ask her mom.

The funny thing is, she is Ibo and based in enugu.

You be my sister in-law undecided undecided
im ibo too,from imo, workn in Enugu.
Re: “fake Christians” - Juliet Ibrahim Fires Back At Fans Criticizing Her Nun Outfit by Caseless: 1:23pm On Nov 07, 2017
nmanma1:
im ibo too,from imo, workn in Enugu.
wow! This is one coincidence too many. shocked

I'll link you guys up one day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Rocks "Jesus Is Lord" Top As He Jets To Dubai / Yul Edochie And His Wife, May Aligwe In New Pictures / Charly Boy To Protest With NLC And TUC In Lagos Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.