Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Jonathan Didn’t Announce The Bullet Proof Car You Got – Omokri Blasts Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Didn’t Announce The Bullet Proof Car You Got – Omokri Blasts Buhari (3350 Views)

Enjoy Your Buhari – Reno Omokri Blasts Sowore For Supporting Buhari In 2015 / Reno Omokri Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: "You Are A Liar & A Disgrace" / Jonathan Didn’t Order Electricity Tariff Reversal, Ex-nerc Chair Replies Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Didn’t Announce The Bullet Proof Car You Got – Omokri Blasts Buhari by amjoseph19: 8:03am On Nov 06, 2017
Jaideyone:
cheap popularity by giving approval for an ex VP to get adequate medical care? but if the fg had refused you crybabies will shout persecution and oppression.

even if buhari give you his two kidneys you will still wail
When he was receiving SUVs and other stipends from GEJ was there any breaking news about it?
Why will Buhari refused to allow someone enjoy his constitutional right him himself have been enjoying. is that how low you guys think of buhari?
Re: Jonathan Didn’t Announce The Bullet Proof Car You Got – Omokri Blasts Buhari by Nobody: 8:04am On Nov 06, 2017
Jaideyone:
ask yourself that dumb question.

if you are entitled to salary and it gets paid do you go back to your employer to find out which account he paid your salary from? Buhari was entitled to two new vehicles after disgruntled elements riddled his vehicles with bullet while trying to kill him. he got what the law set aside for him.

fix your brain problem

Once again, do you have eye problem or is it brain problem? Hatred really works wonders.
Re: Jonathan Didn’t Announce The Bullet Proof Car You Got – Omokri Blasts Buhari by Nobody: 8:05am On Nov 06, 2017
amjoseph19:

When he was receiving SUVs and other stipends from GEJ was there any breaking news about it?
Why will Buhari refused to allow someone enjoy his constitutional right him himself have been enjoying. is that how low you guys think of buhari?

Lol I've been asking that guy if he has eye problem or brain problem cos he has been typing off point. Lol.
Re: Jonathan Didn’t Announce The Bullet Proof Car You Got – Omokri Blasts Buhari by Jaideyone(m): 8:14am On Nov 06, 2017
amjoseph19:

so you are also blaming buhari for the actions of reporters that reported the news? quit being stupid.

an exvp fell sick and it made the news. he went into coma an it made the news. the fg intervened to give him adequate healthcare and the reporters reported that too. is buhari the reporter? or you think buhari personally ran to reporters to give the info? use your brain kid
Re: Jonathan Didn’t Announce The Bullet Proof Car You Got – Omokri Blasts Buhari by Jaideyone(m): 8:19am On Nov 06, 2017
ikennaf1:

Once again, do you have eye problem or is it brain problem? Hatred really works wonders.
refer to the reply I gave your fellow disgruntled element up there.

you were ranting about buhari being corrupt so I gave you reason why he was entitled to the SUV as an ex president. you are the one with comprehension problems
Re: Jonathan Didn’t Announce The Bullet Proof Car You Got – Omokri Blasts Buhari by amjoseph19: 8:27am On Nov 06, 2017
Jaideyone:
so you are also blaming buhari for the actions of reporters that reported the news? quit being stupid.

an exvp fell sick and it made the news. he went into coma an it made the news. the fg intervened to give him adequate healthcare and the reporters reported that too. is buhari the reporter? or you think buhari personally ran to reporters to give the info? use your brain kid
I will stop being stupid when you start reading the news and following up things probably rather defending shit you don't even know of.
here below is a screenshot from the president twitter handler.

and beside, you guys should stop saying nonsense about the government intervening. Intervening on his constitutional right.

Re: Jonathan Didn’t Announce The Bullet Proof Car You Got – Omokri Blasts Buhari by Jaideyone(m): 8:35am On Nov 06, 2017
amjoseph19:

I will stop being stupid when you start reading the news and following up things probably rather defending shit you don't even know of.
here below is a screenshot from the president twitter handler.

and beside, you guys should stop saying nonsense about the government intervening. Intervening on his constitutional right.
OK good. I'm not a twitter person. saw the news elsewhere.

I never knew it was a crime for the presidency to intervene. you crybabies are difficult to satisfy. if he didn't do anything you'll still wail.

you'll probably kill yourself when he wins 2019 election. enjoy your wailing
Re: Jonathan Didn’t Announce The Bullet Proof Car You Got – Omokri Blasts Buhari by Nobody: 8:44am On Nov 06, 2017
Jaideyone:
refer to the reply I gave your fellow disgruntled element up there.

you were ranting about buhari being corrupt so I gave you reason why he was entitled to the SUV as an ex president. you are the one with comprehension problems

It's like typing off point is your favorite hobby?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Didn’t Announce The Bullet Proof Car You Got – Omokri Blasts Buhari by judgedredd22(m): 10:10am On Nov 06, 2017
adadike281:
Buhari should equally tell us how he imprisoned Ekwueme back then when he was d vice president.

ada ji money asa arú... kee ije? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Jonathan Didn’t Announce The Bullet Proof Car You Got – Omokri Blasts Buhari by adadike281(f): 10:44am On Nov 06, 2017
9japrof:

And placed his principal who was a northerner on house arrest, this nigga doesn't hide his hatred for ibo. He's a bigot
oh oh , my brother, help me tell them o
Re: Jonathan Didn’t Announce The Bullet Proof Car You Got – Omokri Blasts Buhari by adadike281(f): 10:46am On Nov 06, 2017
judgedredd22:

ada ji money asa arú... kee ije? cheesy cheesy cheesy
good morning, ke kwa nu?
Re: Jonathan Didn’t Announce The Bullet Proof Car You Got – Omokri Blasts Buhari by judgedredd22(m): 11:02am On Nov 06, 2017
adadike281:
good morning, ke kwa nu?

anókwa m here o! i just dey miss you like hot agege bread o! grin grin
Re: Jonathan Didn’t Announce The Bullet Proof Car You Got – Omokri Blasts Buhari by adadike281(f): 11:12am On Nov 06, 2017
judgedredd22:

anókwa m here o! i just dey miss you like hot agege bread o! grin grin
Akuko! wait, make that your chic catch u eh!
Re: Jonathan Didn’t Announce The Bullet Proof Car You Got – Omokri Blasts Buhari by judgedredd22(m): 11:29am On Nov 06, 2017
adadike281:
Akuko! wait, make that your chic catch u eh!

nne òkwa gi bù my one and only chikito na úwa nine! ...but you no gree!! grin grin grin grin grin chai
Re: Jonathan Didn’t Announce The Bullet Proof Car You Got – Omokri Blasts Buhari by famology(m): 11:56am On Nov 06, 2017
Why compare someone's life wit a car?Very ridiculous!
Re: Jonathan Didn’t Announce The Bullet Proof Car You Got – Omokri Blasts Buhari by ogbeniolola: 12:35pm On Nov 06, 2017
Honestly, I don't where Jonathan got this rookie he's calling special assistant or aide.

Omockery is always out for mischief. If Jonathan did not announce donation of bullet-proof jeep to Buhari, how did the public get to know about the gesture?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tomorrow Is Operation Kick Willie Out. / Tinubu, ACN To Leave APC / Tinubu's Cousin And Oshiomhole Ally Made APC Caretaker Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.