Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,375 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Esama Of Benin’s Grandson And His Love For Cars - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Esama Of Benin’s Grandson And His Love For Cars (2748 Views)

Esama Of Benin, Igbinedion Hosts Ini Edo, Zubby Michael & Other Nollywood Stars / Ice Prince Pictured With Gabriel Igbinedion, The Esama Of Benin Kingdom / "I Love You Babe, I Really Do" - Wizkid Professes His Love For His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Esama Of Benin’s Grandson And His Love For Cars by mfon18: 7:59pm On Nov 05, 2017
This young lad happens to be the grandson of the legendary ESAMA of Benin kingdom, his grandfather is known for his lavish lifestyle and I think it will also run down to his generations unborn, Prince Alex’s mother Hon Omosede Igbinedion is the daughter of Chief Gabriel Igbinedion and she has some really good taste for the finer things of life click here for more http://africacelebcarblog.com/?p=271

Re: Esama Of Benin’s Grandson And His Love For Cars by colossus91(m): 8:27pm On Nov 05, 2017
park here inner light!,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Esama Of Benin’s Grandson And His Love For Cars by stillondmatter: 2:55am On Nov 06, 2017
Life is sweet when you LEARN to live happily, sweeter when you know how to STAY happy,but sweetest when you have people to share the aforementioned with

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Abeg, Where Is Cynthia Morgan / South Africa TV Personality, Boity Thulo Dons Super Sexy Revealing Bikini. Photo / Davido House And Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.