Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,827 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Business Idea Of 200k In Abuja - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Business Idea Of 200k In Abuja (5483 Views)

CRYPTO: Best Keyword Research To Become A Millionaire With 200k In 3 Months. / I Got Scammed In This Section Of 200k / What Business Can I Do With A 200k In Ibadan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Idea Of 200k In Abuja by YOLO1(m): 8:05pm On Nov 05, 2017
Hey guys. Can you kindly assist me with a business that I can start with 200k in Abuja. Just finished my NYSC last week and I was able to make this amount during my service year. Really have to start soon cos I keep spending out of this money on a daily basis.

1 Like

Re: Business Idea Of 200k In Abuja by Fxmanager(m): 8:45pm On Nov 05, 2017
YOLO1:
Hey guys. Can you kindly assist me with a business that I can start with 200k in Abuja. Just finished my NYSC last week and I was able to make this amount during my service year. Really have to start soon cos I keep spending out of this money on a daily basis.
We are here for you. Your #200,000 can currently give you an average of #10,000+ monthly return investing with us after performance fees. And if you want an average monthly return of more than #100,000 after 48 months of your investment with us, you can do so using compound interest in your investment with us. This means after 4 years of your investment with us using compound interest, you will be getting a average monthly interest/income of more than #100,000 assuming you decide to start withdrawing your monthly interest. This will be possible as long as we stay under our working risk of 5-10% of your capital, and the maximum permissible risk of 30% to your capital. Note: we are doing everything possible to stay under 10% risk to our potential investor’s capital.

At 5% average monthly returns using compound interest without withdrawing funds from your account, your #200,000 will grow to more #2,080,254+ in 4 years time (48 months).

How is it possible to turn #200,000 to #2,080,254+ in 4 years?

It is possible through the power of compound interest as explained below.

Compound interest is the concept of adding accumulated interest back to the principal sum, so that interest is earned on top of interest from that moment on. The act of declaring interest to be added to the principal is called compounding.(I.e you decide to add the earned interest to the initial principal in the investment going forward)

Monthly compound interest formula
We are using monthly here ,since we are talking of monthly returns.
The formula for Monthly compound interest, including principal sum, is:
A = P (1 + r/n) (nt)
Where:
A = the future value of the investment, including interest(returns)
P = the principal investment amount (the initial deposit amount)
r = the monthly interest rate(returns) in decimal.
n = the number of times that interest is compounded per month (in this case once or one time)
t = the number of months the money is invested
Note that this formula gives you the future value of an investment, which is compound interest plus the principal. Should you wish to calculate the compound interest only, you need this:
Total compounded interest = P (1 + r/n) (nt) - P
Or simply
Total compounded interest =A-P
Let's look at an example
Compound interest formula (including principal):

A = P(1+r/n)(nt)
If an amount of #200,000 is invested with us and we return a monthly interest rate (returns) of 5%, the value of the investment after 48months (I.e 4 years) can be calculated as follows...
P = #2,080,254. r = 5/100 = 0.05 (decimal). n = 1 (since we are compounding it once a month. t = 48.
If we plug those figures into the formula, we get:
A = #200,000(1 + 0.05 / 1) ^ (1(48)) = #2,080,254
So, the investment balance after 48 months (4years) is #2,080,254
Methodology
Step-by-step explained, how we get the #2,080,254. This all revolves around BODMAS and the order of operations. Let's go through it:
A = #200,000(1 + 0.05 / 1) ^ (1(48))
Using the order of operations we work out the totals in the brackets first. Within the first set of brackets, you need to do the division first and then the addition (division and multiplication should be carried out before addition and subtraction). We can also work out the 1(48). This gives us...
A = #200,000(1 + 0.05) ^ 48
Then:
A = #200,000(1.05) ^ 48
The exponent goes next. So, we calculate (1.05) ^ 48.
This means we end up with:
#200,000× 10.401269646942109782178152880917
= #2,080,254
You may have seen some examples giving a formula of A = P ( 1+r ) ^ t . This simplified formula assumes that interest is compounded once per period, rather than multiple times per period.

We have the best currency trading team here to assist you in building your #200,000 to over #2,080,254 in 4years (48 months) (you will be getting an average monthly interest/income of more than #100,000 assuming you decide to start withdrawing your monthly interest after that) and helping you live the life you deserve even without a job. You can give us a trial.

This is the best structured, secured and transparent savings/investment you will ever find in this forum. No lock up period on your savings/investments and you can withdraw or close your account anytime. Your withdrawals from our partner broker to your bank Mastercard/Visa debit card takes 2 to 4 days maximum. If you are using ecurrency payment system, it takes 5 mins to the ecurrency payment systems then you can then make instant withdrawals to your Nigerian Bank account using Nigerian trusted e-currency exchanges. You can also use Bank wire transfer. You might be interested in what we offer. We promise a target of average 5-10%+ monthly profit on your savings/investment. Funds in a secured licensed,audited and regulated financial firm. You can monitor your savings/investment anywhere you are in the world 24/7 using any internet enable device. Deposits/withdrawal are 100% controlled by the investor (We only have access to trade your account through the trading platform and not given access to withdraw). You are free to test us with any amount you can comfortably risk before saving/investing fully with us. Statement of account sent to your email daily. working risk to savers/investors capital is 5-10% risk and maximum permissible risk to savers/investors capital is 30%. Visit the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/3901897/currency-trading-journal-target-avg

Visit the posts below to learn how to avoid scam and fraud. Learn to check and get the regulatory body's website to verify any company's regulatory status.

https://www.nairaland.com/3925379/investments-anti-scam-fraud-guide
https://www.nairaland.com/3931027/4-ways-avoid-investment-scams

Re: Business Idea Of 200k In Abuja by Laird(m): 2:05am On Nov 06, 2017
Fxmanager:

We are here for you. Your #200,000 can currently give you an average of #10,000+ monthly return investing with us after performance fees. And if you want an average monthly return of more than #100,000 after 48 months of your investment with us, you can do so using compound interest in your investment with us. This means after 4 years of your investment with us using compound interest, you will be getting a average monthly interest/income of more than #100,000 assuming you decide to start withdrawing your monthly interest. This will be possible as long as we stay under our working risk of 5-10% of your capital, and the maximum permissible risk of 30% to your capital. Note: we are doing everything possible to stay under 10% risk to our potential investor’s capital.

At 5% average monthly returns using compound interest without withdrawing funds from your account, your #200,000 will grow to more #2,080,254+ in 4 years time (48 months).

How is it possible to turn #200,000 to #2,080,254+ in 4 years?

It is possible through the power of compound interest as explained below.

Compound interest is the concept of adding accumulated interest back to the principal sum, so that interest is earned on top of interest from that moment on. The act of declaring interest to be added to the principal is called compounding.(I.e you decide to add the earned interest to the initial principal in the investment going forward)

Monthly compound interest formula
We are using monthly here ,since we are talking of monthly returns.
The formula for Monthly compound interest, including principal sum, is:
A = P (1 + r/n) (nt)
Where:
A = the future value of the investment, including interest(returns)
P = the principal investment amount (the initial deposit amount)
r = the monthly interest rate(returns) in decimal.
n = the number of times that interest is compounded per month (in this case once or one time)
t = the number of months the money is invested
Note that this formula gives you the future value of an investment, which is compound interest plus the principal. Should you wish to calculate the compound interest only, you need this:
Total compounded interest = P (1 + r/n) (nt) - P
Or simply
Total compounded interest =A-P
Let's look at an example
Compound interest formula (including principal):

A = P(1+r/n)(nt)
If an amount of #200,000 is invested with us and we return a monthly interest rate (returns) of 5%, the value of the investment after 48months (I.e 4 years) can be calculated as follows...
P = #20,802,539. r = 5/100 = 0.05 (decimal). n = 1 (since we are compounding it once a month. t = 48.
If we plug those figures into the formula, we get:
A = #200,000(1 + 0.05 / 1) ^ (1(48)) = #20,802,539
So, the investment balance after 48 months (4years) is #20,802,539
Methodology
Step-by-step explained, how we get the #20,802,539. This all revolves around BODMAS and the order of operations. Let's go through it:
A = #200,000(1 + 0.05 / 1) ^ (1(48))
Using the order of operations we work out the totals in the brackets first. Within the first set of brackets, you need to do the division first and then the addition (division and multiplication should be carried out before addition and subtraction). We can also work out the 1(48). This gives us...
A = #200,000(1 + 0.05) ^ 48
Then:
A = #200,000(1.05) ^ 48
The exponent goes next. So, we calculate (1.05) ^ 48.
This means we end up with:
#200,000× 10.401269646942109782178152880917
= #2,080,254
You may have seen some examples giving a formula of A = P ( 1+r ) ^ t . This simplified formula assumes that interest is compounded once per period, rather than multiple times per period.

We have the best currency trading team here to assist you in building your #200,000 to over #2,080,254 in 4years (48 months) (you will be getting an average monthly interest/income of more than #100,000 assuming you decide to start withdrawing your monthly interest after that) and helping you live the life you deserve even without a job. You can give us a trial.

This is the best structured, secured and transparent savings/investment you will ever find in this forum. No lock up period on your savings/investments and you can withdraw or close your account anytime. Your withdrawals from our partner broker to your bank Mastercard/Visa debit card takes 2 to 4 days maximum. If you are using ecurrency payment system, it takes 5 mins to the ecurrency payment systems then you can then make instant withdrawals to your Nigerian Bank account using Nigerian trusted e-currency exchanges. You can also use Bank wire transfer. You might be interested in what we offer. We promise a target of average 5-10%+ monthly profit on your savings/investment. Funds in a secured licensed,audited and regulated financial firm. You can monitor your savings/investment anywhere you are in the world 24/7 using any internet enable device. You are free to test us with any amount you can comfortably risk before saving/investing fully with us. Statement of account sent to your email daily. working risk to savers/investors capital is 5-10% risk and maximum permissible risk to savers/investors capital is 30%. Visit the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/3901897/currency-trading-journal-target-avg

Visit the posts below to learn how to avoid scam and fraud. Learn to check and get the regulatory body's website to verify any company's regulatory status.

https://www.nairaland.com/3925379/investments-anti-scam-fraud-guide
https://www.nairaland.com/3931027/4-ways-avoid-investment-scams

Op invest Your money yourself and don't give any company or any organisation

6 Likes

Re: Business Idea Of 200k In Abuja by luvlyADESUWA(f): 8:31am On Nov 06, 2017
My dear, just look for any good physical business and so with ur money, don't even think of giving any company ur money...

In case u finally get one, pls halla me, I will also want to be part of it jare...

I will like to partner with u with d same amount.
Thanks
Re: Business Idea Of 200k In Abuja by Fxmanager(m): 9:08am On Nov 06, 2017
Laird:

Op invest Your money yourself and don't give any company or any organisation

We have some questions for you:-
Have you actually go through our all the post in our journal to learn about our investment structure, before commenting on this?
Have you actually gone through our website to learn about our investment structure?
Is they anywhere we have ask anybody to pay his/her money to our account?

With due respect, you should know how to comment in a public forum as people will use that to rate your level of intelligence/education.

Investing with us, you are actually investing in our trading skills as you will be opening your own personal international account using your national ID cards as prove of identity and your bank statement or utility bill as prove of your address. Deposits/withdrawals are 100% controlled by you (we only have access to trade your account and we can't withdraw from our investors accounts). Your funds are invested through a Government's licensed, regulated, monitored and audited financial brokerage company and your funds are even segregated from the brokerage company in the the of insolvency. This opportunity was exclusively for the banks. It is now being retail to individual investors like you and me, so you need to take advantage of this now while it last.
Re: Business Idea Of 200k In Abuja by Fxmanager(m): 9:10am On Nov 06, 2017
luvlyADESUWA:
My dear, just look for any good physical business and so with ur money, don't even think of giving any company ur money...

In case u finally get one, pls halla me, I will also want to be part of it jare...

Thanks

Have you actually go through our all the post in our journal to learn about our investment structure, before commenting on this?
Have you actually gone through our website to learn about our investment structure?

With due respect, you should know how to comment in a public forum as people will use that to rate your level of intelligence/education.

Investing with us, you are actually investing in our trading skills as you will be opening your own personal international account using your national ID cards as prove of identity and your bank statement or utility bill as prove of your address. Deposits/withdrawals are 100% controlled by you (we only have access to trade your account and we can't withdraw from our investors accounts). Your funds are invested through a Government's licensed, regulated, monitored and audited financial brokerage company and your funds are even segregated from the brokerage company in the the of insolvency. This opportunity was exclusively for the banks. It is now being retail to individual investors like you and me, so you need to take advantage of this now while it last.
Re: Business Idea Of 200k In Abuja by Fxmanager(m): 9:12am On Nov 06, 2017
YOLO1:
Investing with us, you are actually investing in our trading skills as you will be opening your own personal international account using your national ID cards as prove of identity and your bank statement or utility bill as prove of your address. Deposits/withdrawals are 100% controlled by you (we only have access to trade your account and we can't withdraw from our investors accounts). Your funds are invested through a Government's licensed, regulated, monitored and audited financial brokerage company and your funds are even segregated from the brokerage company in the the of insolvency. This opportunity was exclusively for the banks. It is now being retail to individual investors like you and me, so you need to take advantage of this now while it last. Check our signature for more information.
Re: Business Idea Of 200k In Abuja by luvlyADESUWA(f): 12:58pm On Nov 06, 2017
Fxmanager:

I hope all these grammar is not directed to me...

The truth is I wouldnt want to publicly insult u.
*Did I ever tell u I am an educated person?
*Did I tell u your post is fake?
*Did I tell u your company is fake?

Na your mind just de judge u oh my brother...

I reserve all my comment!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Business Idea Of 200k In Abuja by opelizo(m): 2:28pm On Nov 06, 2017
open a trading account with $200 for yourself with our recomended broker while we trade your account.Profits would be shared every week 40%-60%.
Re: Business Idea Of 200k In Abuja by YOLO1(m): 8:58pm On Nov 06, 2017
More suggestions please
Re: Business Idea Of 200k In Abuja by Futureinvestors(m): 4:30am On Nov 20, 2017
My Dear Friend invest a token here.

Did you know?

The simplest way to earn 25% - 100% on your Investment with no hassle with proven profitable proprietary strategies. No gimmicks.
Just check it out and heed to my counsel. Just a minimum investment will do in Naira or US Dollars.

The truth no bank will reveal to you is out. Bank will always trade with your money and make profits off you without your consent while you warn yourself out at the office. Only you can change this right now!

With our system, After a month or two you can be rest assured to get your initial capital back and continue with your available profit.
No risk attached.
I will show a simple proof and that's enough otherwise I can't help you.

Access Link: https://facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=146044649358060&id=143350539627471

Note: Don't post your Phone or E-mail here please. Keep your details private.

Contact me only when you have such capital at hand to invest.
If you are in Lagos you can arrange a meet. Fine by me.

Regards.

@FutureInvestFX
Call or TEXT ur email to below contact
@+234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9
Re: Business Idea Of 200k In Abuja by kevoh(m): 8:34am On Nov 20, 2017
While you are still thinking of what to invest, use half of the 200k to buy bitcoins and store in a wallet. Whenever you come up with a physical business idea withdraw your bitcoins and fund the business. you would have made some interest by the time you are ready to invest in a physical business.

1 Like

Re: Business Idea Of 200k In Abuja by jidobaba(m): 9:57am On Nov 20, 2017
kevoh:
While you are still thinking of what to invest, use half of the 200k to buy bitcoins and store in a wallet. Whenever you come up with a physical business idea withdraw your bitcoins and fund the business. you would have made some interest by the time you are ready to invest in a physical business.
Or made losses.

1 Like

Re: Business Idea Of 200k In Abuja by kevoh(m): 10:02am On Nov 20, 2017
jidobaba:
Or made losses.
You can't make losses when you hodl bitcoin.
Re: Business Idea Of 200k In Abuja by Knight0777(m): 12:50pm On Nov 20, 2017
I understand Abuja has some of the best business opportunitiesin Nigeria but all the safe if this money making idea you are about to share will get me like 30k per day, i'm interested.
Re: Business Idea Of 200k In Abuja by jimmy212(m): 5:31pm On Nov 20, 2017
OWN YOUR OWN ECOMMERCE SITE JUST LIKE KONGA AND JUMIA WITH NO START UP CAPITAL

You can own your own site just like konga and jumia with no start up capital and no need to worry about purchasing products this model is called DROPSHIPPING

When you run a drop shipping business, you sell goods without buying them first. Instead, you contract with a supplier who will send the goods directly to your customer. Because a drop shipping business has no overhead, you can usually run one out of your home or office.

1)You don't need to be an internet or computer guru to get started.
2)You don't need to have millions of naira to invest in the business
3)You don't need to have a personal computer to get started.
4)You don't need to have a shop or an office to get started.

OUR SERVICES:
1) we will create an ecommerce site for you
2) enable payment gateway and also you can receive bitcoin
3) Give you list of 30 selling products
4) Help you advertise your products to over 40 classifed site to drive traffic and sales to your site

Services charge is #30,000 only interested people should contact

Contact whatsap number: 09068139821
Re: Business Idea Of 200k In Abuja by VERDA: 6:00pm On Nov 20, 2017
YOLO1:

I would advice you invest in agro products supply,ur in control of ur money and your buying and supplying physical products.

1 Like

Re: Business Idea Of 200k In Abuja by VERDA: 6:04pm On Nov 20, 2017
luvlyADESUWA:

Thanks

Like I told the OP,agro products supply is a good business,your in control and your buying and supplying physical stuffs,involves hardworking and your time though,that what I am into myself.
Re: Business Idea Of 200k In Abuja by YOLO1(m): 6:12pm On Nov 23, 2017
VERDA:

I would advice you invest in agro products supply,ur in control of ur money and your buying and supplying physical products.
Tell me more about the business please
Re: Business Idea Of 200k In Abuja by VERDA: 6:31pm On Nov 23, 2017
YOLO1:

Tell me more about the business please

Basically, there are big companies that require most of these agro products,grains especially as raw materials for their products,and their demands are hardly ever met,you buy from farmers and supply to them,you can supply as much as you can get and you will be paid,you can even supply more than once a week if you have the capacity to,ur supply deal has to be with a good company and you have to have a good understanding of the markets,as prices varies in different markets,depends on the product you want to supply.Working with the right people is key.
Re: Business Idea Of 200k In Abuja by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 25, 2017
VERDA:

Gbam. this is one biz i have been looking at to do.

I call it Agroprenue. Lol.

Supplies to eatery, hotels, hostels etc.

But, it also requires space where one can be storing or packing the products.
Re: Business Idea Of 200k In Abuja by VERDA: 1:31pm On Nov 25, 2017
winnar:
Gbam. this is one biz i have been looking at to do.

I call it Agroprenue. Lol.

Supplies to eatery, hotels, hostels etc.

But, it also requires space where one can be storing or packing the products.

True....but depends on who your supplying to and how often they need your produce,I supply to a major agro produce company with branches all over Nigeria,I buy and supply directly to the company,no need for storage,make supplies as many times as possible weekly,requires your full attention though.smiley
Re: Business Idea Of 200k In Abuja by amyvals(f): 1:45pm On Nov 25, 2017
You can also become a crayfish dealer, enough profit in it, especially there in Abuja. Buy from Akwaibom ( Me) and sell there. Contact me on 09031654754 for more enquiries
Re: Business Idea Of 200k In Abuja by kevoh(m): 6:54am On Dec 07, 2017
kevoh:
OP, remember this advice I gave to you. If you had followed it with the current rate of btc, from November 20 till now (3weeks)your 100k would have tripled by now. If you did take my advice,you should be having 400k in total by now but I am certain you never did.
Re: Business Idea Of 200k In Abuja by Futureinvestors(m): 1:51am On Dec 15, 2017
YOLO1:

My Dear Friend invest a token here.

Did you know?

The simplest way to earn 25% - 100% on your Investment with no hassle with proven profitable proprietary strategies. No gimmicks.
Just check it out and heed to my counsel. Just a minimum investment will do in Naira or US Dollars.

The truth no bank will reveal to you is out. Bank will always trade with your money and make profits off you without your consent while you warn yourself out at the office. Only you can change this right now!

With our system, After a month or two you can be rest assured to get your initial capital back and continue with your available profit.
No risk attached.

Access Link: https://facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=146044649358060&id=143350539627471

Regards.

@FutureInvestFX
@+234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9My Dear Friend invest a token here.

Did you know?

No risk attached.

Regards.

@FutureInvestFX
@+234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9
Re: Business Idea Of 200k In Abuja by yebo36(f): 6:42am On Dec 15, 2017
Am almost kneeling down to beg you. Don't give your money to any person or company to invest for you. Since you don't have a job yet please pick a business and do yourself. Either physical or online but make sure you do it yourself.

1 Like

Re: Business Idea Of 200k In Abuja by Six11(m): 3:01pm On Nov 18, 2019
Get a copy of this book and you will never ask for business ideas again. Which business industry do you need business opportunities? How much capital do you need? Your best companion at this time. Thank me later.

Re: Business Idea Of 200k In Abuja by dontee1001: 8:48pm On Nov 18, 2019
Aw much and ur WhatsApp nomba
Re: Business Idea Of 200k In Abuja by Roy1918(m): 10:19am On Nov 28, 2019
Six11:
Get a copy of this book and you will never ask for business ideas again. Which business industry do you need business opportunities? How much capital do you need? Your best companion at this time. Thank me later.

please do you hv the soft copy of the book
try searching online couldn't get it

if yes
dats my WhatsApp number will be glad if you can send it across Tnks, Nd God bless
Re: Business Idea Of 200k In Abuja by Briona(f): 11:08am On Nov 28, 2019
08073061245. This is my WhatsApp number too. Would really appreciate if you can send it to me too

(1) (Reply)

The Five Richest Nigerian Shareholders / Diamond Access Bank Loan / About Viscount Cooperative Society,abuja 5% Monthly On Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.