Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,475 members, 7,823,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

CRYPTO: Best Keyword Research To Become A Millionaire With 200k In 3 Months. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / CRYPTO: Best Keyword Research To Become A Millionaire With 200k In 3 Months. (8723 Views)

What Can I Invest 200k In? / What Business Can I Do With A 200k In Ibadan? / Business Idea Of 200k In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

CRYPTO: Best Keyword Research To Become A Millionaire With 200k In 3 Months. by iLegendd(m): 3:08pm On May 07, 2021
If you have a laptop, clap for yourself. Do you know why? What I'm about to show you will make you a millionaire as long as you have $200. No, you won't give me the money, you'll invest it on a coin with what I'm about to show you.

5 Requirements to Benefit From It

1. A computer
2. Watch that 13 minutes video I posted earlier
3. $200
4. Internet
5. CoinCodex.com site

Even if you don't have $200, make sure you have a computer. If you don't have a computer, borrow from someone. If you can't borrow, then go to bed. No be by force to invest in Cry.pto.

Rewatch the video below. What I'll teach is how to set the CoinCodex site to sort coins by the ones that have lost the most when you compare the current price to its ATH.

In the video, he talked about coins that have lost -40% and above with a good uptrend structure.

I'll show you how to capture all of them based on the sector they belong like DeFi, Exchange Tokens, Privacy Coins, Proof-of-Work, Proof-of-Stake, Tokenized Sto.cks, Yield Farming, BSC, and NFTs, and pick one that will turn your $200 (more or less) to at least, 1 million Naira before the bull market ends.

Before you can benefit from this upcoming lecture, watch the video and keep your PC ready.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qI8YWxbX9eM

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CRYPTO: Best Keyword Research To Become A Millionaire With 200k In 3 Months. by iLegendd(m): 3:09pm On May 07, 2021
Lecture will soon start today.

This lecture is evergreen in Cry.pto. It's going to work this year and even in 6 million years from now as long as we are in bull season.

The funny thing is: the lecture is so easy. Even if you're not intellent and you stay in Aso Rock, you'll still understand it.

All you need are those requirements above and $200. (Plus or minus).

This post is best read with your phone, but the practical should be with your computer.

Don't forget to zoom to see things clearly.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: CRYPTO: Best Keyword Research To Become A Millionaire With 200k In 3 Months. by iLegendd(m): 3:09pm On May 07, 2021

Here is the simple lecture that'll generate you all the money.

1. Open coincodex.com and coinmarketcal.com on your computer. On CoinCodex, it's always a white theme. Change it to black background by clicking the sun icon at the top right-hand of your screen. Done.

2. On Coincodex, at the top, you'll see Show Top, Sector, Watchlist and Customize.

Click on Customize and select all you want and most importantly, Since ATH option and click "Apply Changes."

8 Likes

Re: CRYPTO: Best Keyword Research To Become A Millionaire With 200k In 3 Months. by iLegendd(m): 3:10pm On May 07, 2021

3. At the top, you'll notice the default number of coins selected is 50, but in this research, we want the top 500 or even the top 1000. On that site, there are about 6k+ coins.

If you click Show Top, you'll see ALL, but we are not after all the coins loading on one page because it may make your computer to lag.

Even my Corei7 with 12 GB RAM takes at least 15 to 20 minutes to load all the 6k coins with graphs on one page. For this, let's go with just the top 500 or 1,000.

Click Show Top option and select 200. After it has loaded, scroll down and click on Load More until you load 500 or 1000 coins on your screen.

4. Time for sorting, so at the top, you'll see ATH Change. Click on it to sort the coins from highest loser to lowest. Below the minus numbers in red you see, there is a number there in Dollar sign and that is the ATH of the past. Now you have a good picture of the previous ATH.

9 Likes

Re: CRYPTO: Best Keyword Research To Become A Millionaire With 200k In 3 Months. by iLegendd(m): 3:10pm On May 07, 2021

Finding A Coin

Go to CoinMarketCal.com and you'll see a list of coins with events that day, the next day or in the future.

Look for coins giving airdrop or launching their mainnets or a coin big exchanges like Binance Hu.obi, Coin.base, etc. are about to list.

Just pick a coin with big event(s) ahead and copy the name, go to the screen you loaded on CoinCodex site, press CMD + F or CTRL + F to open the search box. NEVER refresh your page. It happens automatically.

With this search box open and the 500+ coins loaded on the page, it's time to search for all the coins that caught your attention on CoinMarketCal there — take note of the event's date and time. Though, it's subject to change by the Cry.pto company.

When you search and find and the coin ATH Change is showing -40% or more, you've passed the first stage.

Gather as many coins as you can from the CoinMarketCal site with pending events and verify them, their existence, and their ATH change number. Compile a list of the ones that passed your phase 1 test and move to phase 2.

4 Likes

In phase 2, you'll check the structure of the chart to see if it's a pump and dump or if it has a good ascending structure in 1 day, 7 days, 1 month, 3 months, and 6 months. You may even add one year.

Example 1.

We opened CoinMarketCal and saw Zcash has 4 events coming and we decided to check it out on CoinCodex and realized it has lost -90% from its previous All Time High (ATH).

If this is true, we'll check the coin to see if it's in ascending order. Shall we?

Re: CRYPTO: Best Keyword Research To Become A Millionaire With 200k In 3 Months. by iLegendd(m): 3:13pm On May 07, 2021

Checking Zcash graph from all years, 1 year, 6 months, 3 months, 1 month, and 7 days. What we are looking for is an upward trend in the graphs. If this is true, then we passed.

Zoom to see the year and months and if they are in ascending structure.

2 Likes

Re: CRYPTO: Best Keyword Research To Become A Millionaire With 200k In 3 Months. by iLegendd(m): 3:13pm On May 07, 2021

Yes, they are. So this stage is passed.

Re: CRYPTO: Best Keyword Research To Become A Millionaire With 200k In 3 Months. by iLegendd(m): 3:14pm On May 07, 2021

What's next? Being confident with the coin. This will require you getting contract address and finding out who is holding the most coin to avoid rug pull.

Reading about the coin, checking the circulating supply, market cap, social media outlets, and any extra info you can find from others.

You'll type the name of the coin in The Crypto App and through that app, you'll access their Twitter handle, blogs, site, and latest news, and lots info about the coin.

If you're satisfied with all you've read, set an alert for it with that same app. If you don't have it, download it on Playstore.

With the app, you can also check the exchanges you can buy the coin. Or better yet, find it on CoinCodex by right clicking on the coin and opening it on another page.

In fact, doing everything on CoinCodex is better if you don't want to use The Cryp.to App. This saves you from jumping around.

When you're satisfied and you know TA, analyze the chart again, but based on 1 hour, 4 hours, 1 day, and 1 week an place an order where it will hit.

This second analysis is just to help you know the resistance and consolidation point of the coin to enable you have a good entry instead of jumping in.

Though, since it's in red, you can jump in, but a smart way will be this second TA to help you set a better entry limit.

If you don't know Technical Analysis, don't worry.

3 Likes

Re: CRYPTO: Best Keyword Research To Become A Millionaire With 200k In 3 Months. by iLegendd(m): 3:19pm On May 07, 2021

Note: you don't just research one coin and jump in. You need to do some comparison with other coins you've researched and check if it's trending upward against BTC and ETH, not just USDT.

I'm our next class, I'll do some magic. Stay tuned.

Warning: The Zcash I used is just an example for the sake of this lecture, not recommendation.

What is left is more interesting than what I have posted so far, but before then, read this important note.

1 Like

Re: CRYPTO: Best Keyword Research To Become A Millionaire With 200k In 3 Months. by iLegendd(m): 3:19pm On May 07, 2021

Re: CRYPTO: Best Keyword Research To Become A Millionaire With 200k In 3 Months. by Kingdemi212019: 3:20pm On May 07, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CRYPTO: Best Keyword Research To Become A Millionaire With 200k In 3 Months. by iLegendd(m): 3:20pm On May 07, 2021

2 Likes

Re: CRYPTO: Best Keyword Research To Become A Millionaire With 200k In 3 Months. by iLegendd(m): 3:21pm On May 07, 2021

As we wait, read this EXTREMELY important post. It was one of the things I wanted to explain, but the person said it as I would.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: CRYPTO: Best Keyword Research To Become A Millionaire With 200k In 3 Months. by iLegendd(m): 3:22pm On May 07, 2021

1 Like

Re: CRYPTO: Best Keyword Research To Become A Millionaire With 200k In 3 Months. by iLegendd(m): 3:22pm On May 07, 2021

3 Likes

Re: CRYPTO: Best Keyword Research To Become A Millionaire With 200k In 3 Months. by KingAbdulazeez: 3:28pm On May 07, 2021
Make I Book Space Too.

1 Like

Re: CRYPTO: Best Keyword Research To Become A Millionaire With 200k In 3 Months. by Avast(m): 3:33pm On May 07, 2021
My chair is here boss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CRYPTO: Best Keyword Research To Become A Millionaire With 200k In 3 Months. by Kingdemi212019: 3:33pm On May 07, 2021
iLegendd:
Lecture will soon start today.

This lecture is evergreen in Cry.pto. It's going to work this year and even in 6 million years from now as long as we are in bull season.

The funny thing is: the lecture is so easy. Even if you're not intellent and you stay in Aso Rock, you'll still understand it.

All you need are those requirements above and $200. (Plus or minus).
mention me when u wan start lecture abeg
Re: CRYPTO: Best Keyword Research To Become A Millionaire With 200k In 3 Months. by Nobody: 3:34pm On May 07, 2021
I dey here
Re: CRYPTO: Best Keyword Research To Become A Millionaire With 200k In 3 Months. by dogtails(m): 3:36pm On May 07, 2021
I'm here boss
Re: CRYPTO: Best Keyword Research To Become A Millionaire With 200k In 3 Months. by SportsHD: 3:39pm On May 07, 2021
This May,june, July, many millionaires would be made.
That same'ol run.

2 Likes

Re: CRYPTO: Best Keyword Research To Become A Millionaire With 200k In 3 Months. by Avast(m): 3:40pm On May 07, 2021
Kingdemi212019:
mention me when u wan start lecture abeg

You should follow him instead now
Re: CRYPTO: Best Keyword Research To Become A Millionaire With 200k In 3 Months. by zakkyzakes: 3:45pm On May 07, 2021
no $200 dollars but i've got a laptop but since the strategy is time proof me sef go learn am
Re: CRYPTO: Best Keyword Research To Become A Millionaire With 200k In 3 Months. by setobaba: 3:45pm On May 07, 2021
Ok what’s going on here
Re: CRYPTO: Best Keyword Research To Become A Millionaire With 200k In 3 Months. by sats: 3:50pm On May 07, 2021
this thread go make sense
make i sidon
Re: CRYPTO: Best Keyword Research To Become A Millionaire With 200k In 3 Months. by Juicethekid: 3:52pm On May 07, 2021
following
Re: CRYPTO: Best Keyword Research To Become A Millionaire With 200k In 3 Months. by Nobody: 4:57pm On May 07, 2021
[quote author=iLegendd post=101467260]5.[/quite]

Got it
Re: CRYPTO: Best Keyword Research To Become A Millionaire With 200k In 3 Months. by jamace(m): 5:16pm On May 07, 2021
Interesting..
Re: CRYPTO: Best Keyword Research To Become A Millionaire With 200k In 3 Months. by Demariz(m): 5:23pm On May 07, 2021
Boss many no come get lappy,abeg drop the coins them way your eye dey on here,we go understand say no be financial advice.

1 Like

Re: CRYPTO: Best Keyword Research To Become A Millionaire With 200k In 3 Months. by bigbauer(m): 5:27pm On May 07, 2021
Seconded

1 Like

Re: CRYPTO: Best Keyword Research To Become A Millionaire With 200k In 3 Months. by jeff2222(m): 7:05pm On May 07, 2021
Thanks you so much @Ilegend

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

300 acres of farmland for outright sale along Benin-Okada expressway.N60M / Invest Your Money Wise / The Second Fall Of GHWX Is Inevitable And Will Be More Dreadful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.