Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes (73825 Views)

Aftermath Of Nigeria Vs Congo Draw : 5 Lessons To Learn / Aftermath Of Argentina Vs Nigeria : 7 Funny Pictures / Aftermath Of Super Eagles World Cup Qualification: 10 Funny Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by Nobody: 12:22am On Nov 06, 2017
SmartyPants:

What are you saying?

If it is Mourinho's fault then why hasn't Pogba been bad? Why hasn't De Gea been Bad? Jones? Bailly? Smalling? Matic? Rashford? So the one player that refuses to perform is now on Mourinho??

And how does Lukaku play like a fool? Perhaps you never watched him play football before he came to utd! The guy is a goal scorer, pure and simple. He has never been very good with the ball at his feet...and he has 7 premier league goals and a few assists...so what is your problem?

Serge Aurier is definitely way better than Valencia in every way. He is a better defender, and is a competent player on the ball whereas 95 percent of the time, Valencia is certain t either pass back or sideways into midfield. Aurier is also a far better dribbler and a much better crosser. Ttwo cannot be compared any day.

Lindelof is not one of those players who needs time. He messes up very basic things and that is not a function of time, that is a fucntion of skill level.
see epistle de bruyne 58.5 million, Pascal Gross 8 Million, Fabregas 30 Million, Eriksen 10 million, Kante 30 million all better than pogba in terms of stats since they joined EPL Kante + De Bruyne + Gross = Pogba I would rather have these guys in my team than to have a careless dabist on the pitch...stupid Jones that scored home goal or smalling that doesn't know how to pass or careless pogba or Overrated matic and primary school brain player called rashford please oh

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by Nobody: 12:26am On Nov 06, 2017
Noisy Chelsea fans. We no go hear word again?
Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by SmartyPants(m): 12:26am On Nov 06, 2017
sprintscr7:

see epistle de bruyne 58.5 million, Pascal Gross 8 Million, Fabregas 30 Million, Eriksen 10 million, Kante 30 million all better than pogba in terms of stats since they joined EPL Kante + De Bruyne + Gross = Pogba I would rather have these guys in my team than to have a careless dabist on the pitch

lol... same way Mata was blazing the stats at Chelsea... when he came to utd could he keep up?

Every club is a different kettle of fish.
Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by Adekay94(m): 12:31am On Nov 06, 2017
https://africanstoriess..com.ng/2017/11/christiano-ronaldos-lesson.html?m=1

https://africanstoriess..com.ng/2017/11/christiano-ronaldos-lesson.html?m=1

Christiano Ronaldo's lesson!
When he received one of his awards recently, Ronaldo dedicated it to a certain ... Alberto Fantrau. Then said: "Yes I am a great footballer and all my success is thanks to my friend Alberto"
People looked at each other and said, "Who is this Mr. Fantrau?"

Then Ronaldo went on: "We played together in a youth team. When Sporting of Lisbon recruiters came to observe us, they told us that the striker who scored the most goals will be recruited into the sports academy.

That day we won 3-0. I scored the first goal and then Albert scored the 2nd with the head. And then the 3rd goal was the one that impressed everyone. Alberto started from the wing, then found himself face to face with the keeper, dribbled the goalkeeper and all he had to do was push the ball into the empty goal. In the meantime I was running to his side. And instead of shooting into the empty goal, Alberto decided to pass the ball to me and I scored. This is how I find myself at the Sporting Lisbon Academy. After the game I went to him, and asked him "why did you do that?" And he replied, "Because I know that you are better than I"

Curious to know more, the journalists began to investigate and were able to meet this Alberto Fantrau to ask him if the story told by Ronaldo is true, and he confirmed it, adding that his career as a footballer ended after this....
Click here to read all https://africanstoriess..com.ng/2017/11/christiano-ronaldos-lesson.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by aziaka111(m): 12:37am On Nov 06, 2017
I am a barca fan bt I enjoyed d game, Chelsea made my day, kante ws man of d match his come back is d reason for d winning

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by encryptjay(m): 12:42am On Nov 06, 2017
Excuse upon excuse
If Man United had played half of what Chelsea played yesterday, Twitter will be on fire.
Chelsea played great football, I wish they could up their game the way they played against United.
Man United fans should thank their stars cos this game should have ended 3-0 or more.

5 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by Josh44s(m): 1:03am On Nov 06, 2017
meforyou1:
3-1 (with fraudulent penalty and offside goal) is rape? Not 6-1 or 7-0. Check it well.

U nor get shame at all
Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by hennyholla17(m): 1:12am On Nov 06, 2017
BankManager:

Andreas Christensen pocketing
Lukaku earlier today with such ease....what an immense player....!!
yh. just d way Herrera pocketed hazard last season, made an assist and scored a goal
Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by hennyholla17(m): 1:20am On Nov 06, 2017
meforyou1:
during fergasson era that refrees used to add 10 mins extra time so that Man U must score
dats how we carried all d 13 leagues with him and one champions league abi Receive sense na

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by Ashley86400: 1:43am On Nov 06, 2017
Luxuryconsult:
abeg go siddon. What he said was nothing but the truth. The last minute man u changed to it's pattern, did the game not swing to our favour? If the stupid man had done that from inception, you and your people would probably be crying right now. Chelsea played nothing. I repeat nothing but all thanks to mourinho stupidity. His stupidity gave you your 3 point not that the team played well.

You're just pained.

Start trying to score at 87th minute. .always a good plan. . .right?

You just can't admit the fact that we won a well deserved fair and square match. The referee even saved you guys a lot.
Must be hard watching the 3 points y'all so desperately needed to climb closer to Man City dissapear like that.
I wonder how pained y'all will be when Man City ices your cake next month.

Keep blaming mourinho, but clearly you were out matched in this game.

Your 75 Million mistake Lukaku was virtually nonexistent in this game. .Mkhitaryan and Matic were lost, Rashford should be banned from taking corners . . .and De Gea who is the only above average player in your team, still didn't know what hit him till it did.

Even though Chelsea has had issues this season, you can't expect to come to their home and just beat them easily without actually fighting for it. .Apparently y'all forgot at the beginning of the match you were playing against the former Premier League Champions.

You guys are good, but in this game, we were better. . .
#Takeit#Biteyourtongue

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by Rick9(m): 2:04am On Nov 06, 2017
POGBA that is not available is really affecting us badly. As long as POGBA is lacking in that midfield our games will be difficult.
Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by johnstar(m): 2:16am On Nov 06, 2017
anitapreeti:
grin grin
I was happy chelsea won, man u fans were thinking that the champions league loss will enable them to beat Chelsea.
undecided undecided

But that guy with blue hair no try at all today angry

Bro he tried juz is finishing dey poor

He even out shine matic
Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by johnstar(m): 2:19am On Nov 06, 2017
Luxuryconsult:
abeg go siddon. What he said was nothing but the truth. The last minute man u changed to it's pattern, did the game not swing to our favour? If the stupid man had done that from inception, you and your people would probably be crying right now. Chelsea played nothing. I repeat nothing but all thanks to mourinho stupidity. His stupidity gave you your 3 point not that the team played well.

If Chelsea no play anything den weyn una come be

Abeg go sedon

Last season una Chop am twice for Stamford bridge

4-0

1-0

We nor play anything and we score goal

With clean shit

Mumu boi grin

4 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by ELdaar55(m): 2:29am On Nov 06, 2017
Lexusgs430:

MAN URINE?
YEA MAN URINE/UNITED
Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by Lexusgs430: 2:35am On Nov 06, 2017
ELdaar55:

YEA MAN URINE/UNITED

You must love Man u....
Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by ELdaar55(m): 2:41am On Nov 06, 2017
Lexusgs430:

You must love Man u....
ME LOVE MAN URINE?? NOT IN THIS WORLD NEITHER IN THE WORLD TO COME.
Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by ELdaar55(m): 2:43am On Nov 06, 2017
Lexusgs430:

You must love Man u....
IT SEEMS YOU REALLY LOVE LEXUS CARS...I CANT WAIT TO BUY ONE ESPECIALLY THE LEXUS RX 350
Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by Lexusgs430: 3:16am On Nov 06, 2017
ELdaar55:

IT SEEMS YOU REALLY LOVE LEXUS CARS...I CANT WAIT TO BUY ONE ESPECIALLY THE LEXUS RX 350

Have you driven a Lexus before?
Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by Lexusgs430: 3:17am On Nov 06, 2017
ELdaar55:

ME LOVE MAN URINE?? NOT IN THIS WORLD NEITHER IN THE WORLD TO COME.

Never say Never...
Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by ogbonti: 3:29am On Nov 06, 2017
Chevronstaff:
So football lovers,if you were in charge of man.utd transfer,what will you do?
You can't sign just Matic & Lukaku and expect to go from 6th to 1st . Need a whole lot more than that. Very poor transfer ....

Pogba and Ibrahimovich got injured. My guess is they have to break the bank to bring Perisic and Griezmann from inter milan and athletico madrid by january. United do not have match winners .... lukaku has been average since pogba got injured as no one feeds him with the ball real good like pogba does

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by MichaelSokoto(m): 4:13am On Nov 06, 2017
Josh44s:
Seriously I don’t get it Man United Lost 1- Nil to Chelsea and Man City raped Arsenal 3-1. What’s with this stuuuupid thread and it even made Fp
it paineth thee.. grin

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by fredagu: 4:22am On Nov 06, 2017
Luxuryconsult:
chelsea played nuting while manu played everytin afoja

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by RegalD(m): 4:32am On Nov 06, 2017
Josh44s:
Seriously I don’t get it Man United Lost 1- Nil to Chelsea and Man City raped Arsenal 3-1. What’s with this stuuuupid thread and it even made Fp
the truth is everyone has gotten used to arsenal uselessness. I as a fan knew they would lose before the match just that i'm happy that they lost mostly because of the official's incompetence

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by ArcFresky(m): 4:58am On Nov 06, 2017
anitapreeti:
grin grin
I was happy chelsea won, man u fans were thinking that the champions league loss will enable them to beat Chelsea.
undecided undecided

But that guy with blue hair no try at all today angry
Bakaayoko
Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by kevoh(m): 5:34am On Nov 06, 2017
Manure fans take your L and go Biko grin grin When Chelsea lost to Roma and the plenty memes that followed after (Remember the open to ROMAns part in the Bible meme) we gladly took our L without complaint even Conte admitted it. Why are you guys now so butthurt to take your L with silly excuses like playing well from 87th minute. Who that one epp? undecided Be a sport and take your L jare cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by Cyriloha(m): 5:48am On Nov 06, 2017
emeijeh:
It changes nothing.

Chelshit is still below Man United on the league table.

Congratulations to them on their win

Glory Glory Man United

Sue yourself
Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by KevinDein: 5:58am On Nov 06, 2017
I have ignored the results and trophies of Chelsea and Man City for 13/8 years anyway. External money doesn't count in fair play. Russian and UAE money. Financial dopers

Real clubs are Man Utd, Spurs, Arsenal, Liverpool, Everton
Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by bigfather(m): 6:00am On Nov 06, 2017
ahamefulaijo:
the way Chelsea fans are celebrating this win over MAN U.is like the just won the premier league. or champions league.

E pain am.....kikikikikikiki....... grin

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by anitapreeti(f): 6:01am On Nov 06, 2017
johnstar:

Bro he tried juz is finishing dey poor

He even out shine matic

Alright Sis... shocked
Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by bigfather(m): 6:02am On Nov 06, 2017
KevinDein:
I have ignored the results of Chelsea and Man City for 13/8 years anyway. External money doesn't count in fair play.
Russian and UAE money. Financial dopers
Real clubs are Man Utd, Spurs, Arsenal, Liverpool, Everton

We don hear ! Money is Money ! External o ! Internal o !

2 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by bigfather(m): 6:04am On Nov 06, 2017
fredagu:
chelsea played nuting while manu played everytin afoja

Nor mind am....Him case be like student wey nor sabi book but him mama say e get better handwritting ! grin
Re: Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes by CaptPlanet(m): 6:06am On Nov 06, 2017
rawpadgin:
Truth is, Chelsea wasn't wasn't spectacular, Man United was just too poor

Jose has succeeded in changing the mentality of the team from attach, attach, attach to defend, defend then nick a point or 3

Really? The scoreline flattered united. Had Chelsea taken their chances, it would have been worse. Lukaku had 0 touches in the Chelsea box against Christensen . I don't know the match you watched o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Morocco Vs Portugal: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (1 - 0) On 10th December 2022 / Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) / Argentina Vs Saudi Arabia: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (1 - 2) On 22nd Nov 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.