Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,489 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Spiritual LIFE - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spiritual LIFE (405 Views)

Benefits Of Scent Leave To Your Spiritual Life.... / How Do I Grow My Spiritual Life? / How Is Your Spiritual Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual LIFE by tuns30(m): 11:44pm On Nov 05, 2017
Is it true that Catholics don't believe in speaking in tongues, & holy ghost manifestations during worship, thats why it does not occur during their mass? I know they believe in the name of the Father, Son, & Holy Ghost, yet i have never seen any of such 'manifestations' during Mass.
Some years ago, i used to attend RCCG around my area, & in this church, the moment they raise a worship song, you see ladies screaming of spiritual manifestation. One common thing i noticed then was that the spiritual attack moves across a particular direction, reaching out from one lady to another, & it never affects any male. I started suspecting if its really the Holy Spirit, 'cos i no trust Pastors dem again. Looks like they've stationed a strange spirit there that manifests anytime worship songs are sang... I want to know why i have never seen such manifestations in the Catholic church.
Re: Spiritual LIFE by greatnaija01: 11:49pm On Nov 05, 2017
so YOU ARE NOT INSPECTOR GENERAL OF GOD... clap for yourself... SHEY when u die and meet God that is what will be your excuse of not walking with him enough to carry the legit power of God that will touch both men n women... u speak of RCCG... have u been to Gospel Pillars Church in Ikeja? or Fountain of Life Church or Covenant Christian Centre.... listen SPIRITUAL LIFE does not revolve around u alone.... HAVE u been to the catholic church of Father Mbaka in the east and see his accurate prophetic gift and powerful anointing that sweeps men n women YET without proper research n experience u open a lousy thread to talk about what u have not really seen..... LEMME TELL U.... FAKE PASTORS ARE THE PROOF OF REAL ONES.... but Fake pastors too are also the proof of FAKE MEMBERS.

serve God and stop looking for what you should be used by God to do!
I commend you to God!

tuns30:
Is it true that Catholics don't believe in speaking in tongues, & holy ghost manifestations during worship, thats why it does not occur during their mass? I know they believe in the name of the Father, Son, & Holy Ghost, yet i have never seen any of such 'manifestations' during Mass.
Some years ago, i used to attend RCCG around my area, & in this church, the moment they raise a worship song, you see ladies screaming of spiritual manifestation. One common thing i noticed then was that the spiritual attack moves across a particular direction, reaching out from one lady to another, & it never affects any male. I started suspecting if its really the Holy Spirit, 'cos i no trust Pastors dem again. Looks like they've stationed a strange spirit there that manifests anytime worship songs are sang... I want to know why i have never seen such manifestations in the Catholic church.

(1) (Reply)

Thos Would Happen If All Human Are Atheist / Eneral Overseer Visits Brothel And Was Caught Doing This / Are There Muslim Martyrs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.