Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,146 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

Amaze Deals Search On Offer Up,let Go,craigslist,ebay and Amazon For Just Token. - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Amaze Deals Search On Offer Up,let Go,craigslist,ebay and Amazon For Just Token. (18699 Views)

PHILADELPHIA (PA) Pickup Service 4 Offer-up & Tax Free checkout 4 eBay & Amazon / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* / Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaze Deals Search On Offer Up,let Go,craigslist,ebay and Amazon For Just Token. by oludare37: 11:47pm On Nov 05, 2017
Hello house

you need a crazy deals on offer up and let go but you cannot access the sites due to your busy schedule or vpn issue,this is good news for you all.I can help you land a good deals on offer up,let go,craigslist and amazon for just token.just tell me the items you want,spec,and your budget,I will do the searching,chat with the seller,check the status of the items,collect his/her phone no and imei no if its phones,mikky angel from nairaland here or other person would help with the pick up and payment.

if you love the deal and you want to proceed with the deal,then you will have to pay for my service charging,my service charging start from #5000 to #10000 depend on the deal.NOTE:you must deposit #2000 before i can proceed with your order,the #2000 deposit is for me to know the serious minded person.
for further inquiry:08020555809,bb:263722c2 or email:harrymark031@gmail.com and adepojudray@yahoo.com,thank you.
Re: Amaze Deals Search On Offer Up,let Go,craigslist,ebay and Amazon For Just Token. by toluxa1(m): 12:01am On Nov 06, 2017
Booty4me:
Dead on arrival grin cheesy grin grin

Guy find another hustle go do.. Nobody gonna send you 5k lolzzzz

Haters. Must you follow him here again with your bad mouth? What you sow, you reap.

6 Likes

Re: Amaze Deals Search On Offer Up,let Go,craigslist,ebay and Amazon For Just Token. by Nobody: 12:05am On Nov 06, 2017
Booty4me:
Dead on arrival grin cheesy grin grin

Guy find another hustle go do.. Nobody gonna send you 5k lolzzzz
Bros respect yourself na

1 Like

Re: Amaze Deals Search On Offer Up,let Go,craigslist,ebay and Amazon For Just Token. by Nobody: 12:07am On Nov 06, 2017

Re: Amaze Deals Search On Offer Up,let Go,craigslist,ebay and Amazon For Just Token. by oludare37: 12:07am On Nov 06, 2017
toluxa1:

Haters. Must you follow him here again with your bad mouth? What you sow, you reap.
my brother leave him alone,naa small pikin him be..
Re: Amaze Deals Search On Offer Up,let Go,craigslist,ebay and Amazon For Just Token. by fergieboy: 12:13am On Nov 06, 2017
oludare37:
Hello house,

you need a crazy deals on offer up and let go but you cannot access the site due to ip issue,this is good news for you all.I can help you land a good deal on offer up,let go,craiglist and amazon tokem,just tell me the product you want,spec,and your budget,I will do the finding,chat with the seller,collect his phone no,and oga mikky or other people would come in for pick up and payment.

if you love the deal and you want to proceed with the purchase,then you will have to pay for my service charge,my service charging start from 2.5% to 10%,or from 5k to 10k,as you send money to oga mikky or other people for pick up and purchase,you must immediately send my own service charging.

if you fail to send my own service charging,I will instruct oga mikky or any other person to withhold your order.I'm open to negotiation...
cal me onl:08020555809,bb:263722c2 or email:harrymark031@gmail.com and adepojudray@yahoo.com,thank you.

very funny shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Amaze Deals Search On Offer Up,let Go,craigslist,ebay and Amazon For Just Token. by Harjeehbaday(m): 12:22am On Nov 06, 2017
oludare37:
Hello house,

you need a crazy deals on offer up and let go but you cannot access the site due to ip issue,this is good news for you all.I can help you land a good deal on offer up,let go,craiglist and amazon tokem,just tell me the product you want,spec,and your budget,I will do the finding,chat with the seller,collect his phone no,and oga mikky or other people would come in for pick up and payment.

if you love the deal and you want to proceed with the purchase,then you will have to pay for my service charge,my service charging start from 2.5% to 10%,or from 5k to 10k,as you send money to oga mikky or other people for pick up and purchase,you must immediately send my own service charging.

if you fail to send my own service charging,I will instruct oga mikky or any other person to withhold your order.I'm open to negotiation...
cal me onl:08020555809,bb:263722c2 or email:harrymark031@gmail.com and adepojudray@yahoo.com,thank you.

Nice to see you have your trend now, we have a pending deal so make that hapen...
Re: Amaze Deals Search On Offer Up,let Go,craigslist,ebay and Amazon For Just Token. by oludare37: 12:31am On Nov 06, 2017
Solotime32:

Bros respect yourself na
my guy why are you begging him?allow him to continue barking,abi what do you expect from someone that is begging people in romance section to teach him how to start a yahoo business....allow him to continue to display his stupidity...he is not belongs to this section,he would soon go back to romance section where he belongs,,,

2 Likes

Re: Amaze Deals Search On Offer Up,let Go,craigslist,ebay and Amazon For Just Token. by oludare37: 12:34am On Nov 06, 2017
Harjeehbaday:

Nice to see you have your trend now, we have a pending deal so make that hapen...
thank you boss,i will surely fulfill my promise...
Re: Amaze Deals Search On Offer Up,let Go,craigslist,ebay and Amazon For Just Token. by oludare37: 12:39am On Nov 06, 2017
Solotime32:
[url] https://offerup.com/item/detail/372139693/?ref=Search[/url]
the seller does not have any customer rating,na scam,run.
Re: Amaze Deals Search On Offer Up,let Go,craigslist,ebay and Amazon For Just Token. by Nobody: 12:45am On Nov 06, 2017
Thanks
Re: Amaze Deals Search On Offer Up,let Go,craigslist,ebay and Amazon For Just Token. by wolero7(m): 12:49am On Nov 06, 2017
Harjeehbaday:

@Harjeehbaday, it is thread and not trend.

1 Like

Re: Amaze Deals Search On Offer Up,let Go,craigslist,ebay and Amazon For Just Token. by adabsmith(m): 5:38am On Nov 06, 2017
Harjeehbaday:

I hope you knew I’m the person that makes the iPhone 8 plus deal and not him?
Re: Amaze Deals Search On Offer Up,let Go,craigslist,ebay and Amazon For Just Token. by M17CXi: 6:27am On Nov 06, 2017
oludare37:
Hello house,

Op i got a Dell i3 for you
Seller needs 100$

Not even priced it yet!

Contact me to send u the link
No worries wink
Re: Amaze Deals Search On Offer Up,let Go,craigslist,ebay and Amazon For Just Token. by oludare37: 7:31am On Nov 06, 2017
good morning Nigeria,good morning Africa,contact me today for a crazy deals search on let go and offer up....08020555809,harrymark031@gmail.com..
Re: Amaze Deals Search On Offer Up,let Go,craigslist,ebay and Amazon For Just Token. by oneroflo57(m): 7:32am On Nov 06, 2017
Samsung galaxy s8...with no unlocking issues...or any service fault ...could have crack or scratch as long as its not so noticable n can be covered wirh casing
Everything ought to be working
Budget is 100 to 130k

1 Like

Re: Amaze Deals Search On Offer Up,let Go,craigslist,ebay and Amazon For Just Token. by oludare37: 7:39am On Nov 06, 2017
M17CXi:

Op i got a Dell i3 for you
Seller needs 100$

Not even priced it yet!

Contact me to send u the link
No worries wink
send the link
Re: Amaze Deals Search On Offer Up,let Go,craigslist,ebay and Amazon For Just Token. by OCTAVO: 7:41am On Nov 06, 2017
Op, I advise you charge as low as 5 dollar in order to make your venture sustainable. Also, make it payment before service. You have no right whatsoever to ask Mikky to withhold people's goods. You want to use Mikky to get your money, it may not be completely possible. 5 dollars pay before service shouldn't be an issue to serious minded prospective clients. Start small, little drops makes an ocean.

5 Likes

Re: Amaze Deals Search On Offer Up,let Go,craigslist,ebay and Amazon For Just Token. by oludare37: 7:42am On Nov 06, 2017
oneroflo57:
Samsung galaxy s8...with no unlocking issues...or any service fault ...could have crack or scratch as long as its not so noticable n can be covered wirh casing
Budget is 100 to 130k
good morning sir,thank you for you inquiry,i would surely work on your order and back to you.
Re: Amaze Deals Search On Offer Up,let Go,craigslist,ebay and Amazon For Just Token. by M17CXi: 7:42am On Nov 06, 2017
oludare37:
send the link

Ur mail right?
Or u want it here?
Re: Amaze Deals Search On Offer Up,let Go,craigslist,ebay and Amazon For Just Token. by oludare37: 7:53am On Nov 06, 2017
OCTAVO:
Op, I advise you charge as low as 5 dollar in order to make your venture sustainable. Also, make it payment before service. You have no right whatsoever to ask Mikky to withhold people's goods. You want to use Mikky to get your money, it may not be completely possible. 5 dollars pay before service shouldn't be an issue to serious minded prospective clients. Start small, little drops makes an ocean.
thank you my boss,i really appreciate you,your advice is noted..
Re: Amaze Deals Search On Offer Up,let Go,craigslist,ebay and Amazon For Just Token. by oludare37: 7:56am On Nov 06, 2017
M17CXi:

Ur mail right?
Or u want it here?
to my mail,harrymark031@gmail.com,if i see serious buyer for it,i will definitely compensate you..
Re: Amaze Deals Search On Offer Up,let Go,craigslist,ebay and Amazon For Just Token. by oneroflo57(m): 9:20am On Nov 06, 2017
oludare37:
good morning sir,thank you for you inquiry,i would surely work on your order and back to you.

Alright sir
Re: Amaze Deals Search On Offer Up,let Go,craigslist,ebay and Amazon For Just Token. by oludare37: 9:42am On Nov 06, 2017
[quote author=oneroflo57 post=62114445]Samsung galaxy s8...with no unlocking issues...or any service fault ...could have crack or scratch as long as its not so noticable n can be covered wirh casing
Budget is 100 to 130k[/quotse]base on the advice I got from my boss on this section,you must deposit 2k as part payment before I can proceed with your order,you can pay me the balance after your is done..you need to drop this 2k for me to see how serious you are..and I promise I will get you work done within five working days ..I got a lot of mails,text messages and calls,this 2k deposit would allow me to know those who really need my service.for further inquiry;08020555809,harrymark031@gmail.com.
Re: Amaze Deals Search On Offer Up,let Go,craigslist,ebay and Amazon For Just Token. by elpiro: 10:31am On Nov 06, 2017
Can you help me search for a good graphics laptop with the following specifications.
About 8gb ram, 1TB HDD, core i5(6th Gen);2gb Nvidia 940m graphics memory, windows 10,back light keyboard
Dell, Lenovo,Acer, Asus,etc
Budget- $250--$300
Can you help me get it
Re: Amaze Deals Search On Offer Up,let Go,craigslist,ebay and Amazon For Just Token. by oludare37: 10:37am On Nov 06, 2017
elpiro:
Can you help me search for a good graphics laptop with the following specifications.
About 8gb ram, 1TB HDD, core i5(6th Gen);2gb Nvidia 940m graphics memory, windows 10,back light keyboard
Dell, Lenovo,Acer, Asus,etc
Budget- $250--$300
Can you help me get it
thank you for your inquiry!but before I proceed,you must deposit 2k for me to know how serious you are.
Re: Amaze Deals Search On Offer Up,let Go,craigslist,ebay and Amazon For Just Token. by oludare37: 10:39am On Nov 06, 2017
oneroflo57:
Budget is 100 to 130k
thank you for your enquiry,before I can proceed with you order,you must deposit 2k
Re: Amaze Deals Search On Offer Up,let Go,craigslist,ebay and Amazon For Just Token. by docjuli(m): 11:28am On Nov 06, 2017
Seen.
Re: Amaze Deals Search On Offer Up,let Go,craigslist,ebay and Amazon For Just Token. by M17CXi: 11:53am On Nov 06, 2017
oludare37:
to my mail,harrymark031@gmail.com,if i see serious buyer for it,i will definitely compensate you..

I mailed you the deal
I3 dell 15"
For 100$

Just try and bid it down
Re: Amaze Deals Search On Offer Up,let Go,craigslist,ebay and Amazon For Just Token. by freshvine(f): 12:11pm On Nov 06, 2017
i'd like to go into partnership with you. you smoke out the best deals on samsung, iphones and i pay mikky. i'm still looking for its market cos i'd like to sell in bulk and we continue.

can someone or some resellers clear all if placed order at computer village if i start with a million naira?
Re: Amaze Deals Search On Offer Up,let Go,craigslist,ebay and Amazon For Just Token. by oludare37: 2:00pm On Nov 06, 2017
M17CXi:

I mailed you the deal
I3 dell 15"
For 100$

Just try and bid it down
they posted that laptop since 3mnth,do u tink that lappy will still available?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

MTN Unlimited Browsing Cheat For PC And Android(4.0+) / promo,,,, Etisalat 15gb for 2000, 08062910669 / Post Items You Need Here And Get Them In Less Than 24 Hours.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.