Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,334 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Amaze Deals Search On Offer Up,let Go,craigslist,ebay and Amazon For Just Token. - Technology Market (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Amaze Deals Search On Offer Up,let Go,craigslist,ebay and Amazon For Just Token. (18759 Views)

PHILADELPHIA (PA) Pickup Service 4 Offer-up & Tax Free checkout 4 eBay & Amazon / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* / Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaze Deals Search On Offer Up,let Go,craigslist,ebay and Amazon For Just Token. by twinskenny(m): 10:52pm On Jan 21, 2018
U said u have the links that I shud make payments...I did.. U switched offf immediately.. link u no send.. all of a sudden link don disappear lol.. still u still dey yab me o
Re: Amaze Deals Search On Offer Up,let Go,craigslist,ebay and Amazon For Just Token. by twinskenny(m): 10:54pm On Jan 21, 2018
I no do again since u can t get what I want Abi...na force
Re: Amaze Deals Search On Offer Up,let Go,craigslist,ebay and Amazon For Just Token. by Trippledots(m): 11:14pm On Jan 21, 2018
Hi oludare... U still remember me?

U didnt see any laptop again for me? Since last year..

1 Like

Re: Amaze Deals Search On Offer Up,let Go,craigslist,ebay and Amazon For Just Token. by oludare37: 12:38am On Jan 22, 2018
Trippledots:
Hi oludare... U still remember me?

U didnt see any laptop again for me? Since last year..
hi bro,longest time!!should I work on $100 laptop deal for you??
Re: Amaze Deals Search On Offer Up,let Go,craigslist,ebay and Amazon For Just Token. by oludare37: 12:43am On Jan 22, 2018
twinskenny:
U said u have the links that I shud make payments...I did.. U switched offf immediately.. link u no send.. all of a sudden link don disappear lol.. still u still dey yab me o
you did not make payment on time,the links have been removed, the two phones have been sold..I would work on another deal based on our agreement.. Don't expect anything more than that...
Re: Amaze Deals Search On Offer Up,let Go,craigslist,ebay and Amazon For Just Token. by oludare37: 12:49am On Jan 22, 2018
[quote author=twinskenny post=64403278]I no do again since u can t get what I want Abi...na force[/quoteIf the deal didn't click hope u will get replacement o,you said this statement on our conversation, and replied you by:I will surely get a replacement for you if this ones is not click,Na my work...what ealse do you want?allow me to do my work,please!!!
Re: Amaze Deals Search On Offer Up,let Go,craigslist,ebay and Amazon For Just Token. by twinskenny(m): 6:14am On Jan 22, 2018
And I said I dont want replacement it won't meet up.. mikky is shipping today please i don't want long story refund my money

1 Like

Re: Amaze Deals Search On Offer Up,let Go,craigslist,ebay and Amazon For Just Token. by Trippledots(m): 3:13pm On Jan 22, 2018
oludare37:
hi bro,longest time!!should I work on $100 laptop deal for you??
you forget us na, as u don blow so... lol

Don't worry about the laptop for now, i decided to fix mine. I'll let you know when you should re-check again.
Re: Amaze Deals Search On Offer Up,let Go,craigslist,ebay and Amazon For Just Token. by Trippledots(m): 3:18pm On Jan 22, 2018
twinskenny:
And I said I dont want replacement it won't meet up.. mikky is shipping today please i don't want long story refund my money

Except you guys agreed on a diff terms, but usually payment for intangible service can't be refunded since its a service rendered and not a commodity that he can collect back.

You can wait and hope to get another deal tho.

However, oludare can be benevolent enough to refund maybe part of your money to bring closure to the deal. But that's totally at his discretion.
Re: Amaze Deals Search On Offer Up,let Go,craigslist,ebay and Amazon For Just Token. by oludare37: 3:25pm On Jan 22, 2018
Trippledots:

Except you guys agreed on a diff terms, but usually payment for intangible service can't be refunded since its a service rendered and not a commodity that he can collect back.

However, oludare can be benevolent enough to refund maybe part of your money to bring closure to the deal. But that's totally at his discretion.
hello boss,thank you so much for your comment,I really appreciate you... Please copy this comment and past it to mikky thread,please sir,thanks..
Re: Amaze Deals Search On Offer Up,let Go,craigslist,ebay and Amazon For Just Token. by oludare37: 3:28pm On Jan 22, 2018
Trippledots:

you forget us na, as u don blow so... lol

Don't worry about the laptop for now, i decided to fix mine. I'll let you know when you should re-check again.
no be so oooo,thank you boss,you can pm me any time you need any deal on offer up..

1 Like

Re: Amaze Deals Search On Offer Up,let Go,craigslist,ebay and Amazon For Just Token. by twinskenny(m): 3:57pm On Jan 22, 2018
Trippledots:

oh really will sure follow this to the end.. thank for your comment so if you pay for a service which us not render u won't ask for refund??

1 Like

Re: Amaze Deals Search On Offer Up,let Go,craigslist,ebay and Amazon For Just Token. by oludare37: 4:19am On Jan 23, 2018
Unlock Samsung Galaxy S7 edge @125

Description

Cracked front and back glass.front and back glass Need to be replaced,not the main screen, other than that in good working order. Used phone.

according to the seller:It works perfectly fine, buttons work, volume, power, everything works it's just cracked, swipe works I used it for a long time until i got the new s8..

IMEI: 35530007.......
Brand: Samsung
Phone model: Galaxy S7 Edge G935V
Blacklist status*: CLEAN

I HAVE THE LINK,IMEI NO AND PHONE NO THE SELLER,CONTACT OR WHASAPP ME ON 08020555809..THANK YOU

Re: Amaze Deals Search On Offer Up,let Go,craigslist,ebay and Amazon For Just Token. by Trippledots(m): 6:14am On Jan 23, 2018
oludare37:
hello boss,thank you so much for your comment,I really appreciate you... Please copy this comment and past it to mikky thread,please sir,thanks..

lol, why should i do that? You can copy and paste if you want though.

And, i hope you realize that a satisfied customer is worth 10new customers? even though the man may have no right to demand a refund, you should consider doing a part refund. Potential clients will be watching to see how this matter ends, esp how you handle it.....be smart.

1 Like

Re: Amaze Deals Search On Offer Up,let Go,craigslist,ebay and Amazon For Just Token. by Trippledots(m): 6:22am On Jan 23, 2018
twinskenny:
oh really will sure follow this to the end.. thank for your comment so if you pay for a service which us not render u won't ask for refund??

was a refund part of your agreement in the first place?

I paid oludare some money to search for a laptop for me sometime ago, we had a rough parch at first and i told him his errors but that didn't stop me from still using his service. He saw his mistakes later and apologized and we continued our business deal. we still haven't even closed that deal and neither am i demanding a refund either.

if i get a deal elsewhere, i will simply count this as a loss and move on.

1 Like

Re: Amaze Deals Search On Offer Up,let Go,craigslist,ebay and Amazon For Just Token. by oludare37: 9:56am On Jan 23, 2018
Trippledots:

lol, why should i do that? You can copy and paste if you want though.

And, i hope you realize that a satisfied customer is worth 10new customers? even though the man may have no right to demand a refund, you should consider doing a part refund. Potential clients will be watching to see how this matter ends, esp how you handle it.....be smart.
alright boss.

1 Like

Re: Amaze Deals Search On Offer Up,let Go,craigslist,ebay and Amazon For Just Token. by oludare37: 10:08am On Jan 23, 2018
HP 15 Notebook @$150

Description
Laptop is in great condition. Barely used. Pick up only. NO TRADES,Has it's original charger and battery is very strong. Laptop was barely used.

call or whatsapp if you need it:08020555809...

1 Like

Re: Amaze Deals Search On Offer Up,let Go,craigslist,ebay and Amazon For Just Token. by oludare37: 12:07am On Jan 25, 2018
Samsung galaxy s8+ @ $350

Description
Mint condition 10/10 Barely used. Factory unlocked(works with any carrier) includes accessories and box. Make me offers.

IMEI: 3559800853
Phone model: SGH-X140

call or whatsapp me on 08020555809..

Re: Amaze Deals Search On Offer Up,let Go,craigslist,ebay and Amazon For Just Token. by Harjeehbaday(m): 7:21am On Jan 27, 2018
oludare37:
what is your budget,drop your phone number..
@Oludare, I see say you don blow now ooo/ Good to see that.
How much can i get a samsung 8note or iphone 8 plus or x?
Re: Amaze Deals Search On Offer Up,let Go,craigslist,ebay and Amazon For Just Token. by oludare37: 3:24pm On Jan 28, 2018
Harjeehbaday:

@Oludare, I see say you don blow now ooo/ Good to see that.
How much can i get a samsung 8note or iphone 8 plus or x?
na God oooo!note8 $350 to $450,iPhone 8 $350 to 450.
Re: Amaze Deals Search On Offer Up,let Go,craigslist,ebay and Amazon For Just Token. by Emmydrizzy(m): 3:31am On Mar 31, 2018
oludare37:
Samsung galaxy s8+ @ $350

Description
Mint condition 10/10 Barely used. Factory unlocked(works with any carrier) includes accessories and box. Make me offers.

IMEI: 3559800853
Phone model: SGH-X140

call or whatsapp me on 08020555809..

Is this still available?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

MTN Unlimited Browsing Cheat For PC And Android(4.0+) / promo,,,, Etisalat 15gb for 2000, 08062910669 / New ,Hp Dm 4 Corei 5 640gb,750gb ,8gb ram,6gb ram , fingerprint @ 98,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.