Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,960 members, 7,828,403 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Less Privileged Homes In Lagos State - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Less Privileged Homes In Lagos State (1803 Views)

How Can Someone Donate To The Less Privileged? / Less Privileged Nigerian Woman With Twins Cries For Help, Rejected By Orphanage / Woman Gives Birth To Twins, Needs Help, Rejected By Orphanage Homes In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Less Privileged Homes In Lagos State by secnelly: 12:53am On Nov 06, 2017

Dear nls.

My Birthday is around the corner and I wish to celebrate with the less privileged instead of calling for a party and feeding the already fed. Not just the motherless, but any other less privileged homes located in Lagos state, because I am in Lagos.

So, if you have an idea of any of the less privileged homes, including motherless babies, old people's home, or people living with down syndrome which you've been to or you know, please drop the name and address.

I will also bring us updates of the visit by the end of the week.

Thanks and God Bless
Re: Less Privileged Homes In Lagos State by Aquablue: 8:41pm On Nov 06, 2017
Motherless babies home at Kenneth Agbakuru Lekki phase 1
Re: Less Privileged Homes In Lagos State by temmie24(f): 9:20pm On Nov 06, 2017
Motherless home at Tunji Adebayo motherless home at Fagba,Iju road.

(1) (Reply)

Beating A Child Good Or Bad / Best Yam Pounder / Fertility And Age: What You Should Know!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.