Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,008 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Pastor Penuel Mnguni Orders Members To Eat Cockroach During Church Service (Pics - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Penuel Mnguni Orders Members To Eat Cockroach During Church Service (Pics (27674 Views)

Tennessee Pastor Tackles Gunman During Church Service( Pics, Video) / Pastor Orr Shocks His Congregation, "Floats" Into Church During Service (Pics) / Elderly Man Caught Watching Sexually Explicit Video During Church Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Pastor Penuel Mnguni Orders Members To Eat Cockroach During Church Service (Pics by teflonjake(m): 8:27am On Nov 07, 2017
Queenlovely:
1996 Close to Mainland bridge Lagos. I picked up an Abandoned baby. There was a letter attached to her body branding her a witch. The baby's mother followed the pastor's instruction to throw away the baby

I did the necessary paper work and the baby became mine. Today that baby that was rejected is now a medical Doctor at John Hopkins Hospital USA.

What is my point here? Religion has done more evil because of its adherents. You should not follow the masses. Seek Christ and Ye shall find him

hit like to bless her
hit share to bless her adopted mother

Please how old are you
Re: Pastor Penuel Mnguni Orders Members To Eat Cockroach During Church Service (Pics by nwakaibeya1: 12:58am On Nov 08, 2017
how can you talk about money without power ?everyone who is rich or wealthy has a defence for it ,either evil or good and many dont find the good defence>.money is a spirit>>if you have money and dont have power it is nonsense and thats why Jesus Christ came to share power and he kept saying all power belongs to me in heaven and on earth not all money belongs to me why not be wise and know who Jesus Christ really is and what he stands for as we keep making it clear to humanbeigns of the world.John 6,60-68

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Elo Ogidi Reunites With Parents, Meets Pastor Chris (Photo) / Pastor Adeboye Celebrates 40 Years As Redeemed Church General Overseer (Pix) / "President Buhari Is Caged By Cabal" – Mbaka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.