Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,148 members, 7,815,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Business Lawyer Needed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Lawyer Needed (1377 Views)

I Need The Service Of A Business Lawyer In Ikeja / Patent Lawyer Needed / I Need A Business Lawyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Lawyer Needed by GM008: 4:41am On Nov 06, 2017
I need a lawyer to help with a change of name for a limited company and CAC updates.
If you can help with or know someone who can help with this, let me know.
Re: Business Lawyer Needed by PatrickOkunima(m): 5:36am On Nov 06, 2017
You don't need a lawyer to do that. Go to the nearest CAC office and ask for change of company name form. You can contact me if you have a need for an Accountant. I provide online bookkeeping and accounting services to companies and my fees are very affordable. Kindly visit this thread to learn more: https://www.nairaland.com/4007872/hire-best-accountant-35000-monthly
GM008:
I need a lawyer to help with a change of name for a limited company and CAC updates.
If you can help with or know someone who can help with this, let me know.
Re: Business Lawyer Needed by Lovetinz(m): 8:01am On Nov 06, 2017
Lawyers usually hang around courts. You might want to visit a court.

(1) (Reply)

Excavator And Low Bed For Hire / Giftcard Dealers And Gurus. Please Come In / Tired Of Airdrops You Can Join Me In FREE DOGECOIN MINING

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.