Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,892 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

I Need The Service Of A Business Lawyer In Ikeja - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need The Service Of A Business Lawyer In Ikeja (475 Views)

Bolu Akin-Olugbade's Rolls Royce Used For Decoration At His Service Of Songs / Lockdown: I Visited Shoprite In Ikeja And It Was Empty (Photos, Video) / Business Lawyer Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need The Service Of A Business Lawyer In Ikeja by Empressabbie(f): 9:28am On Nov 04, 2020
Hello everyone,

Please I need the service of an experienced business lawyer who's office is in Ikeja or environs. It's for a longterm purpose.

Please contact the number on my signature, thanks.
Re: I Need The Service Of A Business Lawyer In Ikeja by josephubah111(m): 9:35am On Nov 04, 2020
Experienced startup? Lol. A. K. A. Charge and bail
Re: I Need The Service Of A Business Lawyer In Ikeja by Empressabbie(f): 10:51am On Nov 04, 2020
josephubah111:
Experienced startup? Lol. A. K. A. Charge and bail
You've never heard of startup lawyers? A business lawyer. A lawyer specialized in helping startup companies.

1 Like

Re: I Need The Service Of A Business Lawyer In Ikeja by josephubah111(m): 11:10am On Nov 04, 2020
Ok that makes more sense
Empressabbie:

You've never heard of startup lawyers? A business lawyer. A lawyer specialized in helping startup companies.
Re: I Need The Service Of A Business Lawyer In Ikeja by Empressabbie(f): 12:13pm On Nov 05, 2020
So, there's no lawyer on nairaland
Re: I Need The Service Of A Business Lawyer In Ikeja by alexvatt(m): 12:19pm On Nov 05, 2020
Empressabbie:
Hello everyone,

Please I need the service of an experienced business lawyer who's office is in Ikeja or environs. It's for a longterm purpose.

I'm looking for who will give loan please. I can sign an agreement with your lawyer, if u eventually find one.
Re: I Need The Service Of A Business Lawyer In Ikeja by shezpwiti(f): 12:51pm On Nov 05, 2020
hello you can contact me on aliquin8@gmail.com, let us talk.
Empressabbie:
Hello everyone,

Re: I Need The Service Of A Business Lawyer In Ikeja by SavageResponse(m): 2:03pm On Nov 05, 2020
alexvatt:
I'm looking for who will give loan please. I can sign an agreement with your lawyer, if u eventually find one.

Alexvatt aka Reaszest aka Oluwahelpme the way you keep repeating this "I can sign a loan agreement" all over Nairaland as if it's a magic word...banks do not give loans just because you promised to sign an agreement.

The most important thing is to prove that the project is viable and that the loan is secure and will be paid back!
Re: I Need The Service Of A Business Lawyer In Ikeja by alexvatt(m): 8:01am On Nov 30, 2020
shezpwiti:
hello you can contact me on aliquin8@gmail.com, let us talk.
I will need ur service too. are u a business lawyer?
Re: I Need The Service Of A Business Lawyer In Ikeja by shezpwiti(f): 11:15am On Dec 23, 2020
Yes I am. You can send me a mail...
alexvatt:
I will need ur service too. are u a business lawyer?

(1) (Reply)

I Need Original Unadulterated Honey / Best Grade.. Enugu Hand Made Red Palm Oil... / Unbelievable! See The Giant Fish That Was Caught In Rivers State(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.