Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,673 members, 7,823,899 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Multiple Tribal Marks On Her Face - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Multiple Tribal Marks On Her Face (35267 Views)

Makeup Transformation Of A 75-Year-Old Ghanaian Woman (Before & After Photos) / Shocking Makeup Transformation Of A 96-Year-Old Woman (Photos) / Shocking Makeup Transformation Of An Old Woman. Instagram Users React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Multiple Tribal Marks On Her Face by 1kingwriter: 12:16pm On Nov 06, 2017
Mrop:
The makeup transformation of this Lady has being trending online Over transformation.
How did they hide these lanes?

she was transform to a beautiful damsel through makeup

Wow..... This is a great transformation

Gist from Praizeblog
http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/11/checkout-this-makeup-transformation-of.html?m=0

Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Multiple Tribal Marks On Her Face by Crixina(f): 12:47pm On Nov 06, 2017
Mrop:
This is fraud

See more beautiful photos of the lady here >>>http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/11/checkout-this-makeup-transformation-of.html?m=0
The fraud here is the no make up pix, the no make up pix has been highly doctored just to prove a point with the made up one.
Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Multiple Tribal Marks On Her Face by Realist1(m): 12:48pm On Nov 06, 2017
Holy Moses!
shocked
I think EFCC should create a department that will start looking into this extreme makeup transformations. It is becoming fraudulent. How can one deceive people like this.
I like and support make up,but this right here is pure deceit.
Na wa oh!
Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Multiple Tribal Marks On Her Face by Seculent: 12:54pm On Nov 06, 2017
rawpadgin:
Wen i say 'afon' u say ja

Afon........ Ja
See this senseless boy.

1 Like

Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Multiple Tribal Marks On Her Face by Seculent: 12:55pm On Nov 06, 2017
doyinisaac:
Uncle,tribalism is gradually making lekki toll gate higher than your IQ
grin
Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Multiple Tribal Marks On Her Face by Pacyrus(m): 12:55pm On Nov 06, 2017
Waaaawu!
Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Multiple Tribal Marks On Her Face by LOVEGINO(m): 1:06pm On Nov 06, 2017
Mrop:
This is fraud

See more beautiful photos of the lady here >>>http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/11/checkout-this-makeup-transformation-of.html?m=0
she need to be arrested.
Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Multiple Tribal Marks On Her Face by Nintee: 1:45pm On Nov 06, 2017
MY PROBLEM IS THAT SHE CANNOT USE HANDKERCHIEF. FRAUD IN DISGUISE
Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Multiple Tribal Marks On Her Face by Ayorella77(m): 1:45pm On Nov 06, 2017
I dey fear to marry sef. I would love to meet my future wife early in the morning.
Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Multiple Tribal Marks On Her Face by mrsfavour(f): 2:03pm On Nov 06, 2017
rawpadgin:
Wen i say 'afon' u say ja

Afon........ Ja
hahahahhahahahah.

1 Like

Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Multiple Tribal Marks On Her Face by Dhorcas(f): 2:29pm On Nov 06, 2017
Maybe make up should be banned sef. Haba!!
Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Multiple Tribal Marks On Her Face by jeff1607(m): 2:35pm On Nov 06, 2017
that's Boruto's elder sister right there!

cool
Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Multiple Tribal Marks On Her Face by Arysexy(m): 2:37pm On Nov 06, 2017
What manner of barbarism is this? See d cat whisker marks they used to destroy her face, as if that is not enough, they gave her 666 mark on d forehead.

Afonja una need repentance.

Spits on terrible culture
Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Multiple Tribal Marks On Her Face by Gideongreat(m): 3:16pm On Nov 06, 2017
Thirded grin shocked
ThankYouGod:
The lady should sue her parents and people who are responsible for that massacre on her face.
Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Multiple Tribal Marks On Her Face by HaneefahRN(f): 3:48pm On Nov 06, 2017
She actually pretty the marks plus acne really spoilt her looks, her parents are wicked sha.
Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Multiple Tribal Marks On Her Face by durolawunmi(m): 4:30pm On Nov 06, 2017
Omo confam fraud

I Don faint

Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Multiple Tribal Marks On Her Face by vannessa7(f): 6:01pm On Nov 06, 2017
nnokwa042:
This girl can never forgive her tribesmen for what they did to her,afonjas will shout we love our culture why didn't mike adenuga or tinubu give thier children tribal Marks,davido got tatoo why not tribal mark, see what they did to this fine girl gwaad people re wicked

That is not a Yoruba tribal mark at all, confirm it
Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Multiple Tribal Marks On Her Face by vannessa7(f): 6:04pm On Nov 06, 2017
Emperor002:
Afonjas kom carry una property

That is not an afonja tribal mark, not from any town in yorubaland
Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Multiple Tribal Marks On Her Face by tillaman(m): 9:01pm On Nov 06, 2017
This is a good work, buh I don't think make up artists will make heaven sha
Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Multiple Tribal Marks On Her Face by Nobody: 11:19pm On Nov 06, 2017
This is serious... shocked
Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Multiple Tribal Marks On Her Face by murmee: 9:05am On Nov 07, 2017
lelvin:
This is Yahoo Yahoo of the highest form. Am sorry to say this, but that makeup artist cannot make heaven, they cannot even make hell sef. God will give them another kingdom along with Lai Mohammed and this my neighbour Funke. grin
I'm laughing!
Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Multiple Tribal Marks On Her Face by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jun 01, 2019
These are appealing and fresh! cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mr Universe Nigeria Contestants 2013 / Make-up Transformation Photos Of A Beautiful Lady / Guy & Lady Rocking Same Outfit: Who Wore It Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.