Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,291 members, 7,811,873 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

Kenneth Okonkwo: "Enugu Local Government Election A Disgrace" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenneth Okonkwo: "Enugu Local Government Election A Disgrace" (23777 Views)

Underaged Children Voting In Kano Local Government Election (Photos) / Man Cries For Losing Enugu Local Government Election (pics, Video) / Lagos Local Government Election 2017 Results (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: "Enugu Local Government Election A Disgrace" by odomanis: 9:36am On Nov 06, 2017
Donkay82:
If APC does the same in another state now,you all be shouting " you want your own country"

Do you have sense at all ? Both APC and PDP in Enugu state are Igbos,they suffer the same faith in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: "Enugu Local Government Election A Disgrace" by izzou(m): 9:36am On Nov 06, 2017
obailala:

If you believe you're so popular, why do you then have to rig?.... Im sure the apc candidates in the election didnt even receive a single vote, even their family members didnt vote for them.

It's funny how people boldy support mago-mago when they see it favours them, and then turn to world wailers when it goes the other way.

I would appreciate it if you always try to understand before responding

I never upheld the victory of PDP. I only faulted the fact that he concluded that the election was rigged because APC didn't win.

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: "Enugu Local Government Election A Disgrace" by lagdmark(m): 9:37am On Nov 06, 2017
HITTED:
See him wide mouth. Failed actor.
naso, failed actor & failed politician=wahala.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: "Enugu Local Government Election A Disgrace" by obailala(m): 9:38am On Nov 06, 2017
izzou:

I would appreciate it if you always try to understand before responding

I never upheld the victory of PDP. I only faulted the fact that he concluded that the election was rigged because APC didn't win.

Well, the loser typically sees the irregularities better.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: "Enugu Local Government Election A Disgrace" by izzou(m): 9:42am On Nov 06, 2017
obailala:

grin grin grin
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: "Enugu Local Government Election A Disgrace" by Kellz193: 9:44am On Nov 06, 2017
1nigeriamyfoot:
useless Playboy actor who failed woefully both as an actor & a lawyer. He should go and die
Bros you get personal beef with this man??
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: "Enugu Local Government Election A Disgrace" by Just30: 9:56am On Nov 06, 2017
onatisi:

$100 will give you just a little over 400ghc maybe 420ghc,
N40,000 will give you 480ghc

this guy paa .... he's been in Nigeria all his life 900 cedis is what he can lay his hands on.
Please don't come
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: "Enugu Local Government Election A Disgrace" by onatisi(m): 9:57am On Nov 06, 2017
aolawale025:
How can APC really win a free and fair election in the SE? Don't see that happening
impossible .
what will happen is that , history will repeat itself again , some south east politicians will keep feeding buhari stories about how they can make and apc win in the south east , they will fleece him seriously, it happened to gej and it also happened to obj when some governors kept telling him he will get his 3rd term and yet they knew it wasnt possible .
already orji is saying that the south east will vote massively for apc, amaechi too come out with his own theory soon , it is all about the money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: "Enugu Local Government Election A Disgrace" by ojkalito(m): 9:57am On Nov 06, 2017
IneedSugarMumy1:
Ahya

I don't if I should create thread self, I'm on my way to Ghana, I've not been there before oh, and I don't know their money.

Pls.. I've 100$ and 40k naira. If I'm to change it to CEDI's how much am I gonna get?
what's the purpose for your visit? Hold on to your $ and change the naira...you should get between 460cedis to 495cedis...by the time you know the worth and value of Ghanaian cedis then u can proceed to change ur $...change at the boarder before entering Ghana
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: "Enugu Local Government Election A Disgrace" by onatisi(m): 9:58am On Nov 06, 2017
Just30:
this guy paa .... he's been in Nigeria all his life 900 cedis is what he can lay his hands on.
Please don't come
jai , du fia sem grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: "Enugu Local Government Election A Disgrace" by HillsBlaze(m): 11:06am On Nov 06, 2017
Nwaforchigozie:
Recall that in a letter to the Governor dated 12th October, 2017, the APC leader in Nsukka LGA, Nollywood Actor Kenneth Okonkwo, alerted the public that the Local Government Election in Enugu State was a ruse.He revealed that the results had already been written, waiting to be announced.

Information reaching Diamond Celebrities revealed that Elections into the Local Government Council in Nsukka LGA failed to take place because Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi’s Enugu State Independent Electoral Commission (ENSIEC) allegedly withheld the result sheets.

According to DC source, the Governor, was afraid of instant defeat in Nsukka LGA by the APC, and therefore ensured that result sheets were not distributed as at 2pm on November 4th, 2017, the day of the election, prompting the APC in Nsukka Local Government to withdraw from the election.

The election was also marred by thuggery and violence our source continued. The former Gubernatorial Candidate of APC, Mr Okey Ezea, escaped being lynched with serious injuries. The Chairmanship candidate of APGA in Nsukka LGA, was battered and bruised prompting the Police command in Nsukka to issue directives to bring the culprits to book With the result sheets, no where to be found on election day, the election is deemed indeed by many to be a ruse.

Speaking to Diamond Celebrities, Dr Kenneth Okonkwo said he has been vindicated.

News via : https://diamondcelebrities.org/2017/11/05/enugu-local-government-election-a-disgrace-actor-kenneth-okonkwo-two/

That one is his own headache, that is what they will be getting when political nonentities like Sullivan, Ken Nnamani, Kenneth Okonkwo are with them. I love my Enugu pple, collect the broom money and still vote PDP. We don't need there change, just a look at every state they handling u will see they are a wreck. If there's rigging I am 100% in support.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: "Enugu Local Government Election A Disgrace" by Kulas: 11:18am On Nov 06, 2017
Anuofia Kenneth Okonkwo,what does broom has to do in Enugu state.Afo anu, so you feel that APC can get 2% vote in Enugu State.You are dreaming. Enugu State is 99% PDP and does not know APC. Onye nzuzu
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: "Enugu Local Government Election A Disgrace" by solablings(f): 11:28am On Nov 06, 2017
Nwodosis:
Enugu State is very clean and needs no broom!
While his mates are contesting for Governors
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: "Enugu Local Government Election A Disgrace" by Alexrayz(m): 11:43am On Nov 06, 2017
Nwodosis:

Nice your umbrella won't be able to stop th flood dat will push u all out

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: "Enugu Local Government Election A Disgrace" by DjAndroid: 12:02pm On Nov 06, 2017
Nwodosis:
even the ones wey get broom dirty pass except Lagos.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: "Enugu Local Government Election A Disgrace" by senatordave1(m): 12:17pm On Nov 06, 2017
We all know that he is saying the truth,there was Massive boycott of the polls.no polling unit had more than 10 voters yet more than 100 votes were recorded in each unit.pdp dont know how to rig.how can you wailers claim that udi lga and awgu that is apc dominated were all won by pdp? We all know that pdp didnt win cleanly just the hatred for apc that is pushing you lot.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: "Enugu Local Government Election A Disgrace" by Giannakopoulos(f): 12:17pm On Nov 06, 2017
he thinks Nigerian politics is all about shining teeth and doing fine boy
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: "Enugu Local Government Election A Disgrace" by Charly68: 12:32pm On Nov 06, 2017
Wait ooo,but I learnt the deputy senate president said it was the best election ever held so far in Nigeria..or Africa..!
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: "Enugu Local Government Election A Disgrace" by toprealman: 12:37pm On Nov 06, 2017
Nwodosis:
By inference, do you mean to tell me that your house is dirty hence the need for that broom behind the exit door?
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: "Enugu Local Government Election A Disgrace" by Saintmama: 12:56pm On Nov 06, 2017
Write am as a script and direct it as a movie. Do you think it's nollywood bah? cry cry cry cry
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: "Enugu Local Government Election A Disgrace" by yaki84: 3:06pm On Nov 06, 2017
Donkay82:
If APC does the same in another state now,you all be shouting " you want your own country"
ask omenka to brief u what happened in benue lga election.

Any pdp state dat allows any apc candidate to win any seat in the lga election is foolish!
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: "Enugu Local Government Election A Disgrace" by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 3:11pm On Nov 06, 2017
obailala:
We didn't complain in Lagos now tongue
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: "Enugu Local Government Election A Disgrace" by ahhdah(f): 7:34pm On Nov 06, 2017
Nwodosis:
A well prepared onugbu soup awaits you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Arrest Nimbo, Enugu Attackers, Recover Video Of Attack – Premium Times / Ambode Inaugurates Neighborhood Safety Corps Agency (photo) / Update On Anambra International Conference Center Awka (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.