Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,073 members, 7,835,617 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Anita Joseph: "Ladies If A Man Calls You A LovePeddler, Call His Mother A LovePeddler Too" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anita Joseph: "Ladies If A Man Calls You A LovePeddler, Call His Mother A LovePeddler Too" (12881 Views)

Diddy Gives His Mother A New Bentley & $1 Million During Her 80th Birthday Party / Nina Onyenobi Buys Her Mother A Car On Her 60th Birthday / Cassie Daniel: "Ladies If You Don't Spoil Your Man Someone Else Will" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anita Joseph: "Ladies If A Man Calls You A LovePeddler, Call His Mother A LovePeddler Too" by bankiev(f): 10:28am On Nov 06, 2017
Evaberry:
The fact is all women are hoes.
thank God you have many hoes around you #wink#
Re: Anita Joseph: "Ladies If A Man Calls You A LovePeddler, Call His Mother A LovePeddler Too" by Jdesilentkiller(m): 10:29am On Nov 06, 2017
Hmmmm, I pity the man who will follow this bag of meat after displaying her lack of respect for people's parent. When you are insulted and you can't hold back, at least have the decency not to involve innocent person in your clap back.
Re: Anita Joseph: "Ladies If A Man Calls You A LovePeddler, Call His Mother A LovePeddler Too" by pidgintutor: 10:30am On Nov 06, 2017
dnt try it ooo. no serious man plays with his mum... call his mother at your risk..

meanwhile, stay in lagos and wish to learn programming and how to build a website at the comfort of your home?

holla at me....

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph: "Ladies If A Man Calls You A LovePeddler, Call His Mother A LovePeddler Too" by Revolva(m): 10:31am On Nov 06, 2017
Anita joseph na gulity conscience de worry hershe be olosho...back den....jare.....even now her movie status don elevate d olosho office for her....

m,ost naija babes can do anything for money

Re: Anita Joseph: "Ladies If A Man Calls You A LovePeddler, Call His Mother A LovePeddler Too" by GoldNiagara(m): 10:31am On Nov 06, 2017
Evaberry:

Speak for yaself.
Re: Anita Joseph: "Ladies If A Man Calls You A LovePeddler, Call His Mother A LovePeddler Too" by ivolt: 10:32am On Nov 06, 2017
emalek86:
Who talk say JUJU no dey?
U better rethink!
Out of all banks na only GT bank no dey get gate...!
And na dem get highest customers and lower rate of robbery attack!!!
GT bank I Carry nyansh ooo lol

You have not traveled wide.
There are many gtbank branches with gates.
Re: Anita Joseph: "Ladies If A Man Calls You A LovePeddler, Call His Mother A LovePeddler Too" by jobbers: 10:33am On Nov 06, 2017
oh
Re: Anita Joseph: "Ladies If A Man Calls You A LovePeddler, Call His Mother A LovePeddler Too" by GoldNiagara(m): 10:33am On Nov 06, 2017
This is what makes men batter women and they will be crying women abuse upandan.
Re: Anita Joseph: "Ladies If A Man Calls You A LovePeddler, Call His Mother A LovePeddler Too" by Ishilove: 10:36am On Nov 06, 2017
Evaberry:
Send my warm regards to your mother.
Re: Anita Joseph: "Ladies If A Man Calls You A LovePeddler, Call His Mother A LovePeddler Too" by iamDjSkukie(m): 10:36am On Nov 06, 2017
Shameless yeyebrity dishing out unsolicited advice to our God fearing ladies out dere. And u go call ursef role model to some people. I pray sense fall on u Anita. I'm not surprise u re single koz dis is all u got in dat ur shallow brain

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph: "Ladies If A Man Calls You A LovePeddler, Call His Mother A LovePeddler Too" by 2dice01: 10:38am On Nov 06, 2017
trustyshoess:
OP you're petty af "mother of none" grin grin
On a serious note, why not call him names instead of his mum? His mum never did anything to you undecided
trusty
You too get bad mouth
Re: Anita Joseph: "Ladies If A Man Calls You A LovePeddler, Call His Mother A LovePeddler Too" by vengertime: 10:38am On Nov 06, 2017
If I catch that her arss there's no way I will want to cum till the next 5 hrs
Re: Anita Joseph: "Ladies If A Man Calls You A LovePeddler, Call His Mother A LovePeddler Too" by ibietela2(m): 10:39am On Nov 06, 2017
Queenlovely:

this Anita lady has been dishing out unsolicited advice our youths. Nobody wants your advice.
In a sane country celebrity gossip take backstage while better news of scientific advancement take front-page. But our case is the reverse.

You mean in this forum?
Re: Anita Joseph: "Ladies If A Man Calls You A LovePeddler, Call His Mother A LovePeddler Too" by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 06, 2017
2dice01:
trusty
You too get bad mouth
Lol how? What did I even say sef cheesy
Re: Anita Joseph: "Ladies If A Man Calls You A LovePeddler, Call His Mother A LovePeddler Too" by ibietela2(m): 10:40am On Nov 06, 2017
Jointhemiltons2:
And when dem deck you for nose you go come social media Dey cry. No matter the insult walahi don’t even insult my parents. Insulting someone’s parents means you have no respect for urs.

Meanwhile do you know what else kills guys. The silent treatment,wear only pant n transparent singlet and walk round the house,shake dat boooootay mk konji kill am.

Cook his fav food let the aroma choke him and cook in small quantity for just you.
That guy go beg die

You are wicked grin
Re: Anita Joseph: "Ladies If A Man Calls You A LovePeddler, Call His Mother A LovePeddler Too" by bcashy: 10:41am On Nov 06, 2017
No wahala just Dnt come back here n start showing broken nose with plastered face lipsrsealed
Re: Anita Joseph: "Ladies If A Man Calls You A LovePeddler, Call His Mother A LovePeddler Too" by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:42am On Nov 06, 2017
Great advice. Using a wrong to right a wrong.
Re: Anita Joseph: "Ladies If A Man Calls You A LovePeddler, Call His Mother A LovePeddler Too" by 2dice01: 10:42am On Nov 06, 2017
trustyshoess:

Lol how? What did I even say sef cheesy
you know joor

Dis your bad mouth will put you in soup and no one will be there to help you cheesy grin

Just oneday fateful day
Re: Anita Joseph: "Ladies If A Man Calls You A LovePeddler, Call His Mother A LovePeddler Too" by Gossiplover: 10:48am On Nov 06, 2017
see her dirty mouth
Re: Anita Joseph: "Ladies If A Man Calls You A LovePeddler, Call His Mother A LovePeddler Too" by Lexusgs430: 10:49am On Nov 06, 2017
Who is that tikabodi omoge?
Re: Anita Joseph: "Ladies If A Man Calls You A LovePeddler, Call His Mother A LovePeddler Too" by Caseless: 10:51am On Nov 06, 2017
cummando:
Call my mom a hoe

Na that same hoe I go use dig your grave
grin I go kill person that day. As if she does not have a mom I can call a prostitute too.

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph: "Ladies If A Man Calls You A LovePeddler, Call His Mother A LovePeddler Too" by ssogundele(m): 10:51am On Nov 06, 2017
emalek86:
Who talk say JUJU no dey?
U better rethink!
Out of all banks na only GT bank no dey get gate...!
And na dem get highest customers and lower rate of robbery attack!!!
GT bank I Carry nyansh ooo lol
Guy, you reason am well o. For me sef don dey ask dat kweshon say how e bi sey banks with solid gate and battalion of mopol dey witnez robberies but GTbank without gate and mopol dey escape robbers radar? Omo! D thing tire me o
Re: Anita Joseph: "Ladies If A Man Calls You A LovePeddler, Call His Mother A LovePeddler Too" by yaqq: 10:53am On Nov 06, 2017
Domestic violence
Re: Anita Joseph: "Ladies If A Man Calls You A LovePeddler, Call His Mother A LovePeddler Too" by Caseless: 10:54am On Nov 06, 2017
Revolva:
Anita joseph na gulity conscience de worry hershe be olosho...back den....jare.....even now her movie status don elevate d olosho office for her....

m,ost naija babes can do anything for money
is she the one in the picture?
Re: Anita Joseph: "Ladies If A Man Calls You A LovePeddler, Call His Mother A LovePeddler Too" by Caseless: 10:55am On Nov 06, 2017
PissedOffWeed:
Make I jam you for mall or anywhere and I call you A LovePeddler... You try call my Mama LovePeddler... KAi kai! I go kick your womb comot your belle that dAy!
grin grin
Re: Anita Joseph: "Ladies If A Man Calls You A LovePeddler, Call His Mother A LovePeddler Too" by dyze(m): 10:57am On Nov 06, 2017
PRAIZ001:
DONT BE LEFT OUT

shocked #100 to win over 4million naira.

Fear God nah
Re: Anita Joseph: "Ladies If A Man Calls You A LovePeddler, Call His Mother A LovePeddler Too" by ElsonMorali: 11:03am On Nov 06, 2017
Ishilove:

Send my warm regards to your mother.

She probably doesn't know who she is!
Re: Anita Joseph: "Ladies If A Man Calls You A LovePeddler, Call His Mother A LovePeddler Too" by Destinychild263(m): 11:11am On Nov 06, 2017
Bhelamblog:
Nollywood actress Anita Joseph who recently said she will can't act nude for N5m except its a higher amount, Has advised her female fans never to relent in cursing back at their boyfriends, and husbands, The single and mother of none who is currently vacating in the US, shared a photo on her IG Page, And said if your man calls you a LovePeddler, return it to his mother.. see below!

News From Ebiwali--http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/11/ladies-if-your-man-call-your-LovePeddler-call.html

omo see back side....she don fatooooo
Re: Anita Joseph: "Ladies If A Man Calls You A LovePeddler, Call His Mother A LovePeddler Too" by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 06, 2017
2dice01:
you know joor

Dis your bad mouth will put you in soup and no one will be there to help you cheesy grin

Just oneday fateful day
grin I don't know what you're talking about oo.
I no get bad mouth, I'm just blunt and truthful. You know what they say about the truth right? cheesy
Re: Anita Joseph: "Ladies If A Man Calls You A LovePeddler, Call His Mother A LovePeddler Too" by 2dice01: 11:22am On Nov 06, 2017
trustyshoess:

grin I don't know what you're talking about oo.
I no get bad mouth, I'm just blunt and truthful. You know what they say about the truth right? cheesy
iffa hear
Your bad mouth no get rival grin

I just hope you are cooler cool in real life
Re: Anita Joseph: "Ladies If A Man Calls You A LovePeddler, Call His Mother A LovePeddler Too" by Jsaviour(f): 11:25am On Nov 06, 2017
If the name can pain men like this, why call a someone the name. She is right cos that's the only defence some men have- to call any lady they have issue with prostitute.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos:Actress Yvonne Okoro Exposes Her B*oobs And Undies,Begs 4 $ex From People / Naira Marley is Innocent- Tribute To Mohbad By Albysnr / Cobhams Asuquo: Bullies Almost Made Me Drop Out Of School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.