Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Anita Joseph: "Ladies If A Man Calls You A LovePeddler, Call His Mother A LovePeddler Too" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anita Joseph: "Ladies If A Man Calls You A LovePeddler, Call His Mother A LovePeddler Too" (12883 Views)

Diddy Gives His Mother A New Bentley & $1 Million During Her 80th Birthday Party / Nina Onyenobi Buys Her Mother A Car On Her 60th Birthday / Cassie Daniel: "Ladies If You Don't Spoil Your Man Someone Else Will" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anita Joseph: "Ladies If A Man Calls You A LovePeddler, Call His Mother A LovePeddler Too" by Nobody: 11:37am On Nov 06, 2017
2dice01:
iffa hear
Your bad mouth no get rival grin

I just hope you are cooler cool in real life
Lol I no even reach some people level on Nairaland.

Of course I'm cool cool
Re: Anita Joseph: "Ladies If A Man Calls You A LovePeddler, Call His Mother A LovePeddler Too" by Gotze1: 12:02pm On Nov 06, 2017
emalek86:
Who talk say JUJU no dey?
U better rethink!
Out of all banks na only GT bank no dey get gate...!
And na dem get highest customers and lower rate of robbery attack!!!
GT bank I Carry nyansh ooo lol

Re: Anita Joseph: "Ladies If A Man Calls You A LovePeddler, Call His Mother A LovePeddler Too" by mavinc4u(f): 12:07pm On Nov 06, 2017
Not just his mum but his sisters too.
Re: Anita Joseph: "Ladies If A Man Calls You A LovePeddler, Call His Mother A LovePeddler Too" by mavinc4u(f): 12:11pm On Nov 06, 2017
Jdesilentkiller:
Hmmmm, I pity the man who will follow this bag of meat after displaying her lack of respect for people's parent. When you are insulted and you can't hold back, at least have the decency not to involve innocent person in your clap back.

See your life, she has a great point there. A man who opened his mouth to call a woman a lovepeddler should expect the woman to call his mum same because the said woman might be someone else mother. At least that would make that untrained child to have sense.
Re: Anita Joseph: "Ladies If A Man Calls You A LovePeddler, Call His Mother A LovePeddler Too" by 2dice01: 12:19pm On Nov 06, 2017
trustyshoess:

Lol I no even reach some people level on Nairaland.

Of course I'm cool cool
hehe
Even donald trump will claim mr cool

I love your moniker tho..what inspires it
Re: Anita Joseph: "Ladies If A Man Calls You A LovePeddler, Call His Mother A LovePeddler Too" by Habyz(m): 1:31pm On Nov 06, 2017
Well she has a point. Why should anyone call anyone a LovePeddler? That's just too much of an insult.
Re: Anita Joseph: "Ladies If A Man Calls You A LovePeddler, Call His Mother A LovePeddler Too" by Nobody: 2:06pm On Nov 06, 2017
2dice01:
hehe
Even donald trump will claim mr cool

I love your moniker tho..what inspires it
I've got trust issues
Re: Anita Joseph: "Ladies If A Man Calls You A LovePeddler, Call His Mother A LovePeddler Too" by iammolise(m): 3:01pm On Nov 06, 2017
Tamarapetty:
sad why his mum? unreasonable statement

very idiotic one for that matter.

I see u're a GOT fan smiley
Re: Anita Joseph: "Ladies If A Man Calls You A LovePeddler, Call His Mother A LovePeddler Too" by Tamarapetty(f): 3:36pm On Nov 06, 2017
iammolise:

very idiotic one for that matter.
I see u're a GOT fan smiley
Lol, yes
Re: Anita Joseph: "Ladies If A Man Calls You A LovePeddler, Call His Mother A LovePeddler Too" by iammolise(m): 3:55pm On Nov 06, 2017
Tamarapetty:
Lol, yes

that's nice... Real people watch GOT... I'm so eagerly waiting for the next season.

U on fb?
Add me up; see my profile
Re: Anita Joseph: "Ladies If A Man Calls You A LovePeddler, Call His Mother A LovePeddler Too" by 2dice01: 6:33pm On Nov 06, 2017
trustyshoess:

I've got trust issues
same here

You mean you trust your shoes more angry
Re: Anita Joseph: "Ladies If A Man Calls You A LovePeddler, Call His Mother A LovePeddler Too" by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 06, 2017
2dice01:
same here

You mean you trust your shoes more angry
Lol no. Trustyshoes sounds like trust issues
Re: Anita Joseph: "Ladies If A Man Calls You A LovePeddler, Call His Mother A LovePeddler Too" by 2dice01: 7:00pm On Nov 06, 2017
trustyshoess:

Lol no. Trustyshoes sounds like trust issues
thats deep cool

damn rap bars to quality grin grin

I got trust issues aint talking about nike
Re: Anita Joseph: "Ladies If A Man Calls You A LovePeddler, Call His Mother A LovePeddler Too" by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 06, 2017
2dice01:
thats deep cool

damn rap bars to quality grin grin

I got trust issues aint talking about nike
cheesy grin
Pretty good. I'm stealing that line
Re: Anita Joseph: "Ladies If A Man Calls You A LovePeddler, Call His Mother A LovePeddler Too" by 2dice01: 10:31pm On Nov 06, 2017
trustyshoess:

cheesy grin
Pretty good. I'm stealing that line
barawo

Whats there to steal..it was your idea i twerk grin
Re: Anita Joseph: "Ladies If A Man Calls You A LovePeddler, Call His Mother A LovePeddler Too" by Timmy301(m): 7:01am On Nov 07, 2017
doyinisaac:
o ga oooo
I intentionally used AN

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cobhams Asuquo: Bullies Almost Made Me Drop Out Of School / Yvonne Nelson: Motherhood Not Easy For Me / Naira Marley is Innocent- Tribute To Mohbad By Albysnr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.