Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

ACE (africa Courier Express) Recruitments (14 Positions) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / ACE (africa Courier Express) Recruitments (14 Positions) (3606 Views)

Apply For Drury Industries Limited Fresh Job Recruitment (14 Positions) / Apply For The International Rescue Committee (IRC) Job Vacancies (14 Positions) / International Rescue Committee (IRC) Job Vacancies (14 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ACE (africa Courier Express) Recruitments (14 Positions) by maxwell767(m): 7:55am On Nov 06, 2017
ACE (Africa Courier Express) is Nigeria’s largest consumer oriented logistics company with a world-class technology platform. Hundreds of merchants ship daily their parcels and packages by leveraging ACE’s Pay-on-Delivery, tracking and business intelligence services.

ACE is currently looking for young, engaged professionals who have bright ideas, value teamwork and seek to outperform.

At Ace We have great advantages for you:
• Preferred Employer
• Great colleagues to work with
• Great atmosphere
• Accelerated career progression
• Health insurance and pension benefits
• Annual employee training

Below are the current positions available at ACE:

FINANCE
• There are two vacant positions Under the Finance:
>> Finance Analyst
>> Finance Associate

OPERATIONS
• There are Five positions under Operation:
>> Admin Associate
>> Hub Manager
>> Hub Manager Assistant
>> Operations Associate
>> Rider / Driver

E-COMMERCE
• There are Five positions under eCommerce:
>> Customer Service Analyst
>> eCommerce Analyst
>> eCommerce Associate
>> eCommerce Intern
>> Social Media Analyst

INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (IT)
• One position:
>> NET Developer

HUMAN RESOURCES
• one position
>> Human resource analyst

Method of application
http://informationmaxblog..com.ng/2017/11/apply-for-ace-africa-courier-express.html

Re: ACE (africa Courier Express) Recruitments (14 Positions) by Peachbloom(f): 9:42am On Nov 06, 2017
You people have started again?
Re: ACE (africa Courier Express) Recruitments (14 Positions) by bankiev(f): 9:46am On Nov 06, 2017
Nowhere to upload the cv
Re: ACE (africa Courier Express) Recruitments (14 Positions) by chrisbaxtian(m): 10:11am On Nov 06, 2017
Peachbloom:

lol! have you encountered them before
Re: ACE (africa Courier Express) Recruitments (14 Positions) by AlexCk: 10:20am On Nov 06, 2017
Peachbloom:

Lol,
No mind them.

After test and interview,
We'll surely get back to me, they said...

Till now, nothing
Re: ACE (africa Courier Express) Recruitments (14 Positions) by chrisbaxtian(m): 10:33am On Nov 06, 2017
AlexCk:

Lol,
No mind them.

Till now, nothing

maybe you no pass ni undecided

3 Likes

Re: ACE (africa Courier Express) Recruitments (14 Positions) by AlexCk: 10:40am On Nov 06, 2017
chrisbaxtian:

maybe you no pass ni undecided

Or maybe as a non social science student, they know i wont really stay long with them.

No1 fails interviews mate, sometimes you ace it and u don't still get called, other times, u lie so much, and they wanna employ u ASAP
Re: ACE (africa Courier Express) Recruitments (14 Positions) by chrisbaxtian(m): 10:45am On Nov 06, 2017
AlexCk:

Or maybe as a non social science student, they know i wont really stay long with them.

No1 fails interviews mate, sometimes you ace it and u don't still get called, other times, u lie so much, and they wanna employ u ASAP

hmmm

3 Likes

Re: ACE (africa Courier Express) Recruitments (14 Positions) by AlexCk: 10:51am On Nov 06, 2017
chrisbaxtian:

hmmm

See everything na God bro.
Re: ACE (africa Courier Express) Recruitments (14 Positions) by chrisbaxtian(m): 10:54am On Nov 06, 2017
AlexCk:

See everything na God bro.
hmmm
Re: ACE (africa Courier Express) Recruitments (14 Positions) by daddyrich: 11:21am On Nov 06, 2017
Attending an interview is never a guarantee that you would get the job. Many job applicants perform poorly at interviews.
Re: ACE (africa Courier Express) Recruitments (14 Positions) by daddyrich: 11:24am On Nov 06, 2017
AlexCk:

Lol,
No mind them.

Till now, nothing

Attending an interview is never a guarantee that you would get the job. Many job applicants perform poorly at interviews.
Re: ACE (africa Courier Express) Recruitments (14 Positions) by AlexCk: 11:36am On Nov 06, 2017
daddyrich:

What about those that still perform well and don't get called?
Re: ACE (africa Courier Express) Recruitments (14 Positions) by daddyrich: 12:04pm On Nov 06, 2017
AlexCk:

What about those that still perform well and don't get called?

Most times applicants ask for ridiculous salaries that the company can't pay. If that's the case they won't call you again
Re: ACE (africa Courier Express) Recruitments (14 Positions) by AlexCk: 12:25pm On Nov 06, 2017
daddyrich:

Most times applicants ask for ridiculous salaries that the company can't pay. If that's the case they won't call you again

Hehehehe,

'how much should we pay you'?.

Honestly, this questions tho, especially when one has no knowledge of the pay, can be weird.
U say little cash, they'll be like u don't really value yourself
U say high cash, and you'd get the boot. Lol

2 Likes

Re: ACE (africa Courier Express) Recruitments (14 Positions) by 1stfamous(m): 7:27pm On Nov 06, 2017
AlexCk:

Lol,
No mind them.

Till now, nothing
That is how they behave, they have started again, they give you 4 level of interviews, the last one, you will see the management, they will start telling you rubbish, they also owe their staff and they work on Saturdays, they also pay low,45 k or 40 k for customer care, they are rubbish company

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ACE (africa Courier Express) Recruitments (14 Positions) by chrisbaxtian(m): 7:42pm On Nov 06, 2017
1stfamous:

That is how they behave, they have started again, they give you 4 level of interviews, the last one, you will see the management, they will start telling you rubbish, they also owe their staff and they work on Saturdays, they also pay low,45 k or 40 k for customer care, they are rubbish company

hmmm...
Re: ACE (africa Courier Express) Recruitments (14 Positions) by Dreydoe(m): 10:39pm On Apr 10, 2018
AlexCk:

Hehehehe,

'how much should we pay you'?.

Honestly, this questions tho, especially when one has no knowledge of the pay, can be weird.
U say little cash, they'll be like u don't really value yourself
U say high cash, and you'd get the boot. Lol
hello pls..can u EPP me shed more lite about dem? I was invited for a interview @Vi for d position of Hub manager assistant.. Please wahs d salary range. I need to know if its worth any of my fuss etall
Re: ACE (africa Courier Express) Recruitments (14 Positions) by AlexCk: 5:55am On Apr 11, 2018
Dreydoe:
hello pls..can u EPP me shed more lite about dem? I was invited for a interview @Vi for d position of Hub manager assistant.. Please wahs d salary range. I need to know if its worth any of my fuss etall

Sure,
Ur typical normal interview questions,
Tell me about yourself, why u wanna work here, what can you offer, and so on.

About the salary range, honestly i don't know, i didn't stick around for it

All the best.
Re: ACE (africa Courier Express) Recruitments (14 Positions) by Dreydoe(m): 7:43am On Apr 11, 2018
AlexCk:

Sure,
Ur typical normal interview questions,
Tell me about yourself, why u wanna work here, what can you offer, and so on.

About the salary range, honestly i don't know, i didn't still around for it

All the best.
thanks all d same.. I saw here they did interview for four stagees.. Dont tink am in 4 all dt drama anyways.. From my crib to Vi no be beans. I doubt
I will acknowledge d invite, dont even remember applyn sef
Re: ACE (africa Courier Express) Recruitments (14 Positions) by AlexCk: 8:30am On Apr 11, 2018
Dreydoe:
thanks all d same.. I saw here they did interview for four stagees.. Dont tink am in 4 all dt drama anyways.. From my crib to Vi no be beans. I doubt
I will acknowledge d invite, dont even remember applyn sef

Hahahaha,

No be small thing,
All these firms and their multiple stages, really annoying honestly, especially when 'man who know man' go still come into play sometimes.

God dey bro
Re: ACE (africa Courier Express) Recruitments (14 Positions) by Dreydoe(m): 8:02pm On Apr 11, 2018
AlexCk:

Hahahaha,

No be small thing,
All these firms and their multiple stages, really annoying honestly, especially when 'man who know man' go still come into play sometimes.

God dey bro
exactly God dey.

I believe die..
Re: ACE (africa Courier Express) Recruitments (14 Positions) by aparata: 9:30pm On Apr 11, 2018
Useless people
maxwell767:
ACE (Africa Courier Express) is Nigeria’s largest consumer oriented logistics company with a world-class technology platform. Hundreds of merchants ship daily their parcels and packages by leveraging ACE’s Pay-on-Delivery, tracking and business intelligence services.

ACE is currently looking for young, engaged professionals who have bright ideas, value teamwork and seek to outperform.

At Ace We have great advantages for you:
• Preferred Employer
• Great colleagues to work with
• Great atmosphere
• Accelerated career progression
• Health insurance and pension benefits
• Annual employee training

Below are the current positions available at ACE:

FINANCE
• There are two vacant positions Under the Finance:
>> Finance Analyst
>> Finance Associate

OPERATIONS
• There are Five positions under Operation:
>> Admin Associate
>> Hub Manager
>> Hub Manager Assistant
>> Operations Associate
>> Rider / Driver

E-COMMERCE
• There are Five positions under eCommerce:
>> Customer Service Analyst
>> eCommerce Analyst
>> eCommerce Associate
>> eCommerce Intern
>> Social Media Analyst

INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (IT)
• One position:
>> NET Developer

HUMAN RESOURCES
• one position
>> Human resource analyst

Method of application
http://informationmaxblog..com.ng/2017/11/apply-for-ace-africa-courier-express.html

(1) (Reply)

Nationwide Recruitment At Human Capacity Development Consultants Limited / Workforce Management Graduate Bank Test Invitation / Laurel Group Test Invite.. Are They True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.