Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,588 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Don't Go Near China Phones(warning) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Don't Go Near China Phones(warning) (4534 Views)

Strange Behavior From China Phones Help / List Of China Phones With Ota Updates / Do Nigerians Sell China Phones Products In Stores (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Go Near China Phones(warning) by GrandMufti: 11:25am On Nov 06, 2017
Gptech:

Hmm, very expensive screen considering the amount you bought the phone. Gifts Tools Original LEAGOO Shark 1 Smart Phone 1920*1080 LCD Display Touch Screen Digitzer Assembly Repair Free Shipping
http://s.aliexpress.com/6BNr2E7r
(from AliExpress Android)

He should just hope 11:11 would come to his rescue
Re: Don't Go Near China Phones(warning) by benzion72(m): 11:41am On Nov 06, 2017
One reason I hate droid phones it be like say they curse them with screen crack.

Whey my BB 8520 and Nokia 3310 Oja bo kofo
Re: Don't Go Near China Phones(warning) by judchuks20(m): 11:49am On Nov 06, 2017
Dear friends, Check out our offers for the day: https://go.ad2up.com/afu.php?id=929363
Re: Don't Go Near China Phones(warning) by Gptech(m): 12:05pm On Nov 06, 2017
GrandMufti:

He should just hope 11:11 would come to his rescue
For whr! Those guys nr dey do promo reach screen ooo.
Re: Don't Go Near China Phones(warning) by Sheungbengar(m): 12:21pm On Nov 06, 2017
Ohammadike:

I paid in 6,800 on Saturday to fund my account since Saturday it has not been topped up. I tried calling them it is either switched off or busy.

Just today I called them 63 times they either didn't pick or was busy

Just take your money and run away

Bro.... this is not fair from you.... and I believe you have been doing business with Clubkonnect before now....
I am an Agent with them and through me, other people have Joined this Great Site (Clubkonnect)...
you claimed you wanned to top yur account on Saturday, mind you its on weekend, what is yur bank or the transaction wasn't successful , probably issue from your bank...think about that dnt spoil some else's business.
Re: Don't Go Near China Phones(warning) by olajazz(m): 12:53pm On Nov 06, 2017
bobo65:

You are probably using the phone with an incompatible sim card maybe yr sim isn't 4G enabled

Is ur screen still displaying but not responding to touch?

Still displaying and responding as well.
Re: Don't Go Near China Phones(warning) by olajazz(m): 12:56pm On Nov 06, 2017
mypains:
FYI, china makes all iphones. Ask how

I know,China get grade na
Re: Don't Go Near China Phones(warning) by olajazz(m): 12:58pm On Nov 06, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Z1 Pro & S2 Pro

How much??
Re: Don't Go Near China Phones(warning) by olajazz(m): 1:02pm On Nov 06, 2017
bobo65:

Exactly

But the phone he is talking about is actually strong

That his fall must be a lil heavy

Boss exactly, I never expected it
Re: Don't Go Near China Phones(warning) by Ohammadike: 1:15pm On Nov 06, 2017
Sheungbengar:

Bro.... this is not fair from you.... and I believe you have been doing business with Clubkonnect before now....
I am an Agent with them and through me, other people have Joined this Great Site (Clubkonnect)...
you claimed you wanned to top yur account on Saturday, mind you its on weekend, what is yur bank or the transaction wasn't successful , probably issue from your bank...think about that dnt spoil some else's business.

Think about the or think about my 6,800. If they are so holy how will they miss 63 miss call now going to 77

Fraudulent company
Re: Don't Go Near China Phones(warning) by GrandMufti: 1:18pm On Nov 06, 2017
Gptech:

For whr! Those guys nr dey do promo reach screen ooo.

grin
Re: Don't Go Near China Phones(warning) by owomida1: 2:48pm On Nov 06, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Z1 Pro & S2 Pro

Where did u buy it please?
Re: Don't Go Near China Phones(warning) by Lexusgs430: 3:01pm On Nov 06, 2017
owomida1:

Where did u buy it please?

Gearbest
Re: Don't Go Near China Phones(warning) by ubev01(m): 3:52pm On Nov 06, 2017
olajazz:
All this so called China phone are trash and total rubbish, I bought the leagoo shark1 September this year,one reason I bought the phone was just the lovely specification it had, *6300mah ba3, stupid 4glte that don't work,gorilla glass3 and so on. Just yesterday here if fell from my back pocket and boom screen gone but not black out,why I am angered now is what happened go the gorilla glass screen?
Any body willing to buy??
I had a nokia lumia 730 ds with gorilla glass 3, mistakenly fell from my hand on a sitting position, not on a concrete or tiled floor, just ordinary ground and the screen shattered. Guess i should come to nairaland and advice people never to buy Nokia phones again.
Op, GORILLA GLASS does not mean your screen won't SHATTER, rather, certain things won't SCRATCH your screen

2 Likes

Re: Don't Go Near China Phones(warning) by mu2sa2: 4:42pm On Nov 06, 2017
Ohammadike:

Bros money no deyyy

BEWARE OF CLUBKONNECT IT IS A FRADULENT VENTURE
Absolutely True. Clubkonnect is fraud - if you don't believe you can try them with the money you don't need.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Go Near China Phones(warning) by Zendizel(m): 4:48pm On Nov 06, 2017
bro, is the battery life exactly 6000mAh ? if yes, how can i purchase one and how soon will i receive it in lagos prferably lekki/vi axis
Re: Don't Go Near China Phones(warning) by mu2sa2: 4:48pm On Nov 06, 2017
Ohammadike:

I paid in 6,800 on Saturday to fund my account since Saturday it has not been topped up. I tried calling them it is either switched off or busy.

Just today I called them 63 times they either didn't pick or was busy

Just take your money and run away
Those guys at clubkonnect have turned fraudsters. I'm afraid your money is gone.
Re: Don't Go Near China Phones(warning) by Chukazu: 6:02pm On Nov 06, 2017
olajazz:
All this so called China phone are trash and total rubbish, I bought the leagoo shark1 September this year,one reason I bought the phone was just the lovely specification it had, *6300mah ba3, stupid 4glte that don't work,gorilla glass3 and so on. Just yesterday here if fell from my back pocket and boom screen gone but not black out,why I am angered now is what happened go the gorilla glass screen?

tell me one Phone that is not "China phone"?

2 Likes

Re: Don't Go Near China Phones(warning) by Sheungbengar(m): 8:03pm On Nov 06, 2017
Ohammadike:

Think about the or think about my 6,800. If they are so holy how will they miss 63 miss call now going to 77

Fraudulent company
Its Sad how we Blacks think...
The Clubkonnect u claim not to pick your calls has a WhatsApp Chat Line and very active on if....
Don't come hia and spoil peepz business...

thanx...

1 Like

Re: Don't Go Near China Phones(warning) by Ohammadike: 8:17pm On Nov 06, 2017
Sheungbengar:

Its Sad how we Blacks think...
The Clubkonnect u claim not to pick your calls has a WhatsApp Chat Line and very active on if....
Don't come hia and spoil peepz business...

thanx...
The same whatsapp that I chatted up on Saturday but yet to get a reply

1 Like

Re: Don't Go Near China Phones(warning) by iliyande(m): 9:22pm On Nov 06, 2017
Zendizel:
bro, is the battery life exactly 6000mAh ? if yes, how can i purchase one and how soon will i receive it in lagos prferably lekki/vi axis

If you have the money buy yourself a xioami phone

1 Like

Re: Don't Go Near China Phones(warning) by kally01(m): 9:44pm On Nov 06, 2017
olajazz:

Where can I get the screen bro,phone not in Nigeria,so would the screen na
order screen on ali express

1 Like

Re: Don't Go Near China Phones(warning) by Dreydoe(m): 1:05am On Nov 07, 2017
if you av tecno k9, l9plus, cx or infinix hot4 pro(13mp camera) for sell contact me (30k)- watsapp 0708969456six === No calls ==== only whatsapp

1 Like

Re: Don't Go Near China Phones(warning) by olajazz(m): 7:33am On Nov 07, 2017
ubev01:

I had a nokia lumia 730 ds with gorilla glass 3, mistakenly fell from my hand on a sitting position, not on a concrete or tiled floor, just ordinary ground and the screen shattered. Guess i should come to nairaland and advice people never to buy Nokia phones again.
Op, GORILLA GLASS does not mean your screen won't SHATTER, rather, certain things won't SCRATCH your screen

Okay boss,Thanks cry
Re: Don't Go Near China Phones(warning) by olajazz(m): 7:35am On Nov 07, 2017
Zendizel:

I wanna sell mine oo grin

1 Like

Re: Don't Go Near China Phones(warning) by babashiko(m): 9:33am On Nov 07, 2017
Same way I bought one Ecco Aurora last year but imidiately my boy broke the screen na that I knw say I don enter one chance as I find the screen for all shops wey they computer village even some never see that brand b4 na then I come go back online only again to pay 25k for the screen from China anyway the phone is still useful sha because I don't give my boy to add to his toys.
What am I saying sef! If you don't have money to buy the standard brand like Samsung, HTC, LG and others pls go for Tecno, Itel, Infinix or add some money to buy Gionee then you will have a peaceful life repairing any of them because their parts are readily available all over Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Don't Go Near China Phones(warning) by tafat: 12:57pm On Nov 09, 2017
olajazz:
Y generalizing China phones as trash? There are many good tecno phones to buy but u decided to buy leagoo, hu do you expect to buy after condemning the phone

(1) (2) (Reply)

US Used Iphone 8 Plus For Sale / Infinix X554 Hot 3 Stock Rom Is Here / God Of War - Ghost Of Sparta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.