Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,285 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Juliet Ibrahim Shares Blac Chyna Photos, Says She Inspired Her Next Costume - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim Shares Blac Chyna Photos, Says She Inspired Her Next Costume (40072 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim Shares Hot Pictures / #10yearschallenge: Juliet Ibrahim Shares 10 Years Throwback Photo / Juliet Ibrahim Shares New Sexy Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shares Blac Chyna Photos, Says She Inspired Her Next Costume by kennyblaze007(m): 11:20am On Nov 06, 2017
So cuz iceberg slim doesn't HV d celebrity status of wizkid & David or dem 2face,ya all tink he isn't celebrity enuf to date Juliet?? Na wa for una oooo...I tink she shud just try so much in making her relationship workout instead of replying this online bullies...Juliet is a fine actress and will always be one of my favorite...
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shares Blac Chyna Photos, Says She Inspired Her Next Costume by Kendroid: 11:22am On Nov 06, 2017
Xisnin:

If you walk unclad on the street of America, you will be arrested.

Depends on the state in America!!
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shares Blac Chyna Photos, Says She Inspired Her Next Costume by Amadaz(m): 11:22am On Nov 06, 2017
This is profane
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shares Blac Chyna Photos, Says She Inspired Her Next Costume by Pennah(m): 11:24am On Nov 06, 2017
nd lala was in a rush to put this up here mehn nairaland is drivin backwardz cant find reasonable things here anymur. were is the nl of old
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shares Blac Chyna Photos, Says She Inspired Her Next Costume by tsmart360(m): 11:26am On Nov 06, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Only God even knows how this girl's kitty smells.
Not only God oh my brother. ICEBERG sef know
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shares Blac Chyna Photos, Says She Inspired Her Next Costume by Papadoh(m): 11:34am On Nov 06, 2017
Goat
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shares Blac Chyna Photos, Says She Inspired Her Next Costume by Saintmama: 1:42pm On Nov 06, 2017
A robe doesn't make one a monk. To me you just displayed you level of stupidity. cool
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shares Blac Chyna Photos, Says She Inspired Her Next Costume by CheedyJ(m): 2:50pm On Nov 06, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This lady with a very low self-esteem keeps showing off this ugly dude to get some validation.

This picture with Iceberg tells a lot....dude is gettting tired of this monotonous crappy relationship.

Only God even knows how this girl's kitty smells.
So,bkus he's 'ugly' he doesn't desrve a beautiful gf ryt or he's less of a human? Grow up man...
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shares Blac Chyna Photos, Says She Inspired Her Next Costume by IdeyFindWife: 5:20pm On Nov 06, 2017
MyTime3:
Held this cute actress in high esteem before but recently I'm fast loosing my respect for her...

Surprised at her recent acts and how she now talks...

Silence is golden... smh

D chicken-head is getting too much of the wrong dikc!
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shares Blac Chyna Photos, Says She Inspired Her Next Costume by kinggSamuel(m): 10:03am On Nov 07, 2017
Xisnin:

If you walk unclad on the street of America, you will be arrested.
what of those strippers Nude models And oloshos that walk about in the open wearing thongs
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shares Blac Chyna Photos, Says She Inspired Her Next Costume by Xisnin(m): 8:05am On Nov 08, 2017
kinggSamuel:
what of those strippers Nude models And oloshos that walk about in the open wearing thongs

They are either in an event in a private property, not the open street
or they met the minimum requirement for decent clothing.
It doesn't make news but many indecent dressers get arrested in the US.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Shows Off Wards Of Dollar Cash (photo) / Yung6ix Celebrates His Younger Sister Birthday, ignoring the other Twin Brother. / Photo Of Osas Ighodaro Snoring! See The Look On Gbenro's Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.