Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Juliet Ibrahim Shares New Sexy Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim Shares New Sexy Photo (37428 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim Shares Hot Pictures / #10yearschallenge: Juliet Ibrahim Shares 10 Years Throwback Photo / Juliet Ibrahim Shares Blac Chyna Photos, Says She Inspired Her Next Costume (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Juliet Ibrahim Shares New Sexy Photo by Trendvoice: 4:38pm On Jun 23, 2018
@NAIRATREND

Popular Ghanaian actress, Juliet Ibrahim film producer and singer shares new Hot sexy photo of herself self rocking nice Red color dress in Russia.
Tags: –

You like someone because of all their qualities and you love someone despite all of their qualities.

Photo @dnl_lens Hair @zeedarapremiumhair Makeup @jstonezmakeover Lips @modacosmeticswestafrica Lashes @shadesbyjulietibrahim

See photos below:-

GIST VIA - https://nairatrend.com.ng/celebrity-actress-juliet-ibrahim-share-new-sexy-photoshotsee-photos/

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shares New Sexy Photo by Icesy(m): 4:40pm On Jun 23, 2018
kai...Iceberg slim don cast! grin

12 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shares New Sexy Photo by Trendvoice: 4:51pm On Jun 23, 2018
grin
Icesy:
kai...Iceberg slim don cast! grin
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shares New Sexy Photo by Viralkid: 5:07pm On Jun 23, 2018
Such a pretty lady why would I dump her.

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shares New Sexy Photo by Trendvoice: 5:18pm On Jun 23, 2018
grin
Viralkid:
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shares New Sexy Photo by Munzy14(m): 5:24pm On Jun 23, 2018
Viralkid:
When u are with a lady, you've had uncountable rounds of sex with, U've seen eachothers comfort, Soon you will get fed up. Especially if she starts bringing up attitude or she already got attitude u've managed to overlook until you chop her yoni tire.
Any lady can get dumped. Just like any guy. The eye u her using to look at her sexyness, is different from the eye iceberg is using to look at her over used body.

164 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shares New Sexy Photo by Trendvoice: 5:47pm On Jun 23, 2018
grin
Munzy14:

When u are with a lady, you've had uncountable rounds of sex. U've seen eachothers comfort, Soon you will get fed up. Especially if she starts bringing up attitude or she already got attitude u've managed to overlook until you chop her yoni tire.
Any lady can get dumped. Just like any guy. The eye u her using to look at her sexyness, is same eye iceberg is looking at her over used body.

7 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shares New Sexy Photo by Viralkid: 5:55pm On Jun 23, 2018
Munzy14:

When u are with a lady, you've had uncountable rounds of sex. U've seen eachothers comfort, Soon you will get fed up. Especially if she starts bringing up attitude or she already got attitude u've managed to overlook until you chop her yoni tire.
Any lady can get dumped. Just like any guy. The eye u her using to look at her sexyness, is same eye iceberg is looking at her over used body.
Lol

21 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shares New Sexy Photo by Trendvoice: 6:18pm On Jun 23, 2018
grin
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shares New Sexy Photo by BuhariNaWah: 6:20pm On Jun 23, 2018
Viralkid:

Character supercedes beauty Bro.

The devil wears Prada.

27 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shares New Sexy Photo by Emilokoiyawon: 6:21pm On Jun 23, 2018
i go fry akamu
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shares New Sexy Photo by Worldbest281: 6:21pm On Jun 23, 2018
my every day crush
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shares New Sexy Photo by Ayoswit(f): 6:21pm On Jun 23, 2018
Me likey
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shares New Sexy Photo by Kelamma(m): 6:22pm On Jun 23, 2018
Julie please I want to ask you a question.

How that Boy wey been dey squeeze your bottom like orange?

No tell me that boy do you public assault finish, leave you o. Abeg go find am. He must continue the squeezing.

Infact, he must carry the squeezing object wholesale.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shares New Sexy Photo by Tonka: 6:22pm On Jun 23, 2018
Munzy14:

When u are with a lady, you've had uncountable rounds of sex with, U've seen eachothers comfort, Soon you will get fed up. Especially if she starts bringing up attitude or she already got attitude u've managed to overlook until you chop her yoni tire.
Any lady can get dumped. Just like any guy. The eye u her using to look at her sexyness, is different from the eye iceberg is using to look at her over used body.

21 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shares New Sexy Photo by emeijeh(m): 6:23pm On Jun 23, 2018

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shares New Sexy Photo by Folashade2016(f): 6:23pm On Jun 23, 2018
Fine anyhow. Some guys don't just deserve any girl in their life, some guys attitude has made them gay by default.

check my SIGNATURE

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shares New Sexy Photo by opeyehmmy(m): 6:23pm On Jun 23, 2018
Her palava

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shares New Sexy Photo by ChimuchiYola(f): 6:24pm On Jun 23, 2018
Vaseline crew be like and the sexy slaying mamas beside them frowns

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shares New Sexy Photo by babepink(f): 6:24pm On Jun 23, 2018
Singing boyZ to men's beautiful women
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shares New Sexy Photo by opeyehmmy(m): 6:25pm On Jun 23, 2018
Folashade2016:
Fine anyhow. Some guys don't just deserve any girl in their life, some guys attitude has made them gay by default.

check my SIGNATURE

Like seriously
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shares New Sexy Photo by dazzlingd(m): 6:25pm On Jun 23, 2018
Is that a sex doll...abi, she has turned completely artificial... She can be produced in the factory..

Nothing like having it natural
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shares New Sexy Photo by expert234: 6:26pm On Jun 23, 2018
Viralkid:

there is more to dating than beauty. you will get to know when you get older

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shares New Sexy Photo by Almunjid(m): 6:26pm On Jun 23, 2018
Make she go marry..., her expiring date don near

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shares New Sexy Photo by SeniorZato(m): 6:26pm On Jun 23, 2018
Viralkid:
High cost of maintenance bro

8 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shares New Sexy Photo by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jun 23, 2018
undecided
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shares New Sexy Photo by Jethrolite(m): 6:26pm On Jun 23, 2018
Viralkid:
Human nature, if you build a relationship on sex and appearance only, eventually after shining the Congo repeatedly you'll get bored, that pretty body will look normal to you.

3 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shares New Sexy Photo by DefSimple: 6:27pm On Jun 23, 2018
patiently waiting for Germany vs Sweden game.. I can't be bothered with this...
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shares New Sexy Photo by expert234: 6:28pm On Jun 23, 2018
Jethrolite:
Human nature, if you build a relationship on sex and appearance only, eventually after shining the Congo repeatedly you'll get bored, that pretty body will look normal to you.

"Normal" is too condescending; you should use "ordinary"
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shares New Sexy Photo by Kriz12(m): 6:30pm On Jun 23, 2018
See tinx.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pero Adeniyi Gushes Over Gifts She Got From Her Boyfriend On Valentine’s Day / Tobi Bakre And His Mother Pictured Together In London / Nina Reacts To Report Of Her Renting A Bentley And Claiming She Bought It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.