Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,454 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Mr. Incredible Learn From Eminem Dissing Wouldn’t Help A Dying Career - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr. Incredible Learn From Eminem Dissing Wouldn’t Help A Dying Career (311 Views)

Eminem Dissing Snoop Dogg On His Track Zeus Explained / If I had a second choice I wouldn’t choose Miracle” - Nina / Dapo Abiodun: If DJ Olu Had Gone Back To School, He Wouldn’t Have Died - Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mr. Incredible Learn From Eminem Dissing Wouldn’t Help A Dying Career by Justinlean02(m): 9:10am On Nov 06, 2017
Legendary star artist M.I Abaga needs to learn a thing or two from American rap legend Eminem.Legendary star artist M.I Abaga needs to learn a thing or two from American rap legend Eminem.
Marshall Bruce Mathers III, known professionally as Eminem, is an American rapper, songwriter, record producer, and actor. Eminem is the best-selling artist of the 2000s in the United States.
M.I Abaga has been for decades an undisputed champion with his rap skills and rhymes but the release of his new single “You rappers should fix up your life”, the Chocolate city Boss seem to be trading a line considered a career suicide.
Rap has been recognized as a dope tune in Naija and shouldn’t be compared with American rap tunes.
In track M.I revealed how current naija rap artists are diverting from core rap to doing random songs, that’s called diversity. That’s the new way of life, the world’s changing and people should leard to change with it. Life is filled with choices and opportunities today’s rappers knows this that’s why they’re multi tasking with their talent.
Eminem in his track “Talking to Myself” noted that during his trying times a period his career was nose diving he almost made up a song dissing Lil Wayne y’all know the rest.
Eminem never dropped that track and look how good he’s doing, Em truly you’re back.
Mr, Incredible your fans truly felt the track but I bet their was too much negativity with the lyrics. Rappers like Olamide, Phyno, Chyn, Vector, Remeniece Ibbliss, Falz and the rest of em still drop dope rap tunes whenever required.
So the much anticipated “You rappers should fix up your life” to me is a NO tune.
Source: http://www.naijxclusive.com/m-i-learn-from-eminem-dissing-wouldnt-help-a-dying-career/

(1) (Reply)

4 Nigerian Lifters Qualify For 2018 Commonwealth Games / Dangote Foundation Pledges $100million To Tackle Malnutrition In Nigeria / Puff Daddy Dancing To FELA Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.