Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,476 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

You've Overplayed Tiwa Savage's Song, A Fan Complained To A Radio Station - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You've Overplayed Tiwa Savage's Song, A Fan Complained To A Radio Station (751 Views)

The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW / Deyemi Okanlawon's Wife Sends Him Money After He Complained About Being Broke / Noble Igwe's Reply To Follower Who Complained About His Daughter's 'unkept' Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You've Overplayed Tiwa Savage's Song, A Fan Complained To A Radio Station by kesmalindo(m): 9:12am On Nov 06, 2017
A fan tweeted at MAX 102.3 FM formerly known as Radio continental to stop playing Tiwa Savage's song titled MALO ft Wizkid. The fan complained about the song being overplayed that the station should play other songs.

Check screenshots of their conversation below

Source: http://kesmalindoblog..com.ng/2017/11/youve-overplayed-tiwa-savages-song-fan.html

1 Like

Re: You've Overplayed Tiwa Savage's Song, A Fan Complained To A Radio Station by Tweetysparkles(f): 9:18am On Nov 06, 2017
Tho the song is interesting but i prefer ' Yeba ' to that Ma lo, na so all the radio stations dey do, their eye service too much biko lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: You've Overplayed Tiwa Savage's Song, A Fan Complained To A Radio Station by OKorowanta: 9:24am On Nov 06, 2017
Dats not good for a radio station.
Wen a station become predictable,listeners get fed up and tune to other stations.
Little technicalities of keeping addicted listeners.

2 Likes

Re: You've Overplayed Tiwa Savage's Song, A Fan Complained To A Radio Station by Nobody: 9:27am On Nov 06, 2017
Tweetysparkles:
Tho the song is interesting but i prefer ' Yeba ' to that Ma lo, na so all the radio stations dey do, their eye service too much biko lipsrsealed

I love yeba too..i don't even like the malo at all

2 Likes

Re: You've Overplayed Tiwa Savage's Song, A Fan Complained To A Radio Station by PissedOffWeed(m): 9:53am On Nov 06, 2017
undecided

Who da fu*k still listens to or plays Nigeria songs by their mediocre artistes?

2 Likes

Re: You've Overplayed Tiwa Savage's Song, A Fan Complained To A Radio Station by Nobody: 10:41am On Nov 06, 2017
grin
Re: You've Overplayed Tiwa Savage's Song, A Fan Complained To A Radio Station by nuelzy: 11:54am On Nov 06, 2017
If dem come be me nko??.. D song been on replay since like a month now... Yet am not tired

1 Like

Re: You've Overplayed Tiwa Savage's Song, A Fan Complained To A Radio Station by Tamarapetty(f): 12:43pm On Nov 06, 2017
sad

(1) (Reply)

I'm Flirty, I Walk Up To Any Man And Ask For S*x - Nollywood Actress Reveals / Tiwa Savage, Wizkid, Davido, 2baba, Banky W And Others At One Music Fest In Duba / Are You Wedding The Whole Nigeria?uche Maduagwu Calls Out Bankyw Over Lavish Wed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.