Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,902 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Man Fakes His Career For 14 Years To Wife, Goes To Another Woman's House - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Fakes His Career For 14 Years To Wife, Goes To Another Woman's House (21175 Views)

Spanish Woman Fakes Her Own Kidnap, Uses Ransom Money From Husband To Play Bingo / “If You Fight My Side Chick, I Will Upgrade Her To Wife” - Nigerian Man. / Simi, Others Gift Money To Wife Who Appreciated Her Husband's Christmas Chicken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Fakes His Career For 14 Years To Wife, Goes To Another Woman's House by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 06, 2017
A South African lady and Twitter user, @Rhuuu, took to the platform to narrate how her aunt's husband faked a non-existing career for 14 years.

According to her, the man wakes up everyday, wears a suit and goes to his other wife's house. Here are her tweets;

https://www.lailasblog.com/man-fakes-entire-career-14-years-wife-goes-another-womans-house-claiming-hes-employed/

1 Like

Re: Man Fakes His Career For 14 Years To Wife, Goes To Another Woman's House by AK6464(m): 10:54am On Nov 06, 2017
If your aunt had him every night then she's no losser

4 Likes

Re: Man Fakes His Career For 14 Years To Wife, Goes To Another Woman's House by IAMSASHY(f): 10:55am On Nov 06, 2017
undecided serves her right, for 14 years, she never cared 2 know where her husbands working place is located.

21 Likes

Re: Man Fakes His Career For 14 Years To Wife, Goes To Another Woman's House by donstan18: 11:01am On Nov 06, 2017
Oh!, This movie!!!
The lady had to narrate the movie briefly on social media just to trend!!

Believe the story at your own risk

26 Likes

Re: Man Fakes His Career For 14 Years To Wife, Goes To Another Woman's House by Nobody: 11:02am On Nov 06, 2017
Very Wonderful lie! 14 years and they were all so dumb not to know anything. 14 years and a wife never cared to know where her husband worked or the people he worked with. None ever came visiting? Fucking lies. Anything to trend. 14 years just doing pro bono services? It's either this is a very stupid lie or the girls aunty is the fool of the millenium!!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Fakes His Career For 14 Years To Wife, Goes To Another Woman's House by naijaboiy: 11:18am On Nov 06, 2017
Why should i believe such a story from someone who’s handle is called “Magic püssy”? undecided

44 Likes

Re: Man Fakes His Career For 14 Years To Wife, Goes To Another Woman's House by Evablizin(f): 11:30am On Nov 06, 2017
I don't believe this shiit.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Fakes His Career For 14 Years To Wife, Goes To Another Woman's House by Raph01: 12:03pm On Nov 06, 2017
I luv it... Husband's Association members are getting smarter everyday.

SOLAR POWER BANK 5000MAH?? CHECK MY SIGNATURE OR CALL THE NUMBER ON IT kiss kiss
Re: Man Fakes His Career For 14 Years To Wife, Goes To Another Woman's House by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 06, 2017
I don't believe this abeg

1 Like

Re: Man Fakes His Career For 14 Years To Wife, Goes To Another Woman's House by NwaAmaikpe: 12:03pm On Nov 06, 2017
shocked

The truth be told,
Women love lies.
Lie to them and they'd love you,

Tell them the truth and they'd despise you.

I don't criticize any man who lies or fakes his life just to win a woman.
After all, the end justifies the means.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Fakes His Career For 14 Years To Wife, Goes To Another Woman's House by AleAirHub(m): 12:04pm On Nov 06, 2017
Really Tell me is a super story and the dirt P*ssy is looking for cheap stun angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Man Fakes His Career For 14 Years To Wife, Goes To Another Woman's House by Ayo4251(m): 12:04pm On Nov 06, 2017
But the girl's name

"Magicpu**y" undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Fakes His Career For 14 Years To Wife, Goes To Another Woman's House by chynie: 12:04pm On Nov 06, 2017
14 years
an the wife didn't notice, and never for once went to the husband's office
is either 1) the wife is too busy and far from him or 2) she is just non-observant
Re: Man Fakes His Career For 14 Years To Wife, Goes To Another Woman's House by mebad(m): 12:05pm On Nov 06, 2017
believe this at your own peril

1 Like

Re: Man Fakes His Career For 14 Years To Wife, Goes To Another Woman's House by Edopesin: 12:05pm On Nov 06, 2017
kikiki grin

Re: Man Fakes His Career For 14 Years To Wife, Goes To Another Woman's House by BruncleZuma: 12:06pm On Nov 06, 2017
Ma nigga!
Re: Man Fakes His Career For 14 Years To Wife, Goes To Another Woman's House by henrydadon(m): 12:07pm On Nov 06, 2017
give this man an award because i know ot aint easy to fake a career for 14 years..

it take dedication

lala please give this man two bottles of origin..i will pay later. .if they ask you who send you..say chairman..
Re: Man Fakes His Career For 14 Years To Wife, Goes To Another Woman's House by AntiWailer: 12:07pm On Nov 06, 2017
lol.
Re: Man Fakes His Career For 14 Years To Wife, Goes To Another Woman's House by CynthiaChi(f): 12:08pm On Nov 06, 2017
Hehehehehe why do I find this funny? Everything is news these days *sigh*
But for 14yrs you had no idea where your husband worked? Wow! That means you never sat down as a couple to discuss his/your day
I bow for the man ooo... He should be in politics

1 Like

Re: Man Fakes His Career For 14 Years To Wife, Goes To Another Woman's House by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 06, 2017
Do i not say this all the time. Go to newspaper joints you'll see them there, on long benches around the hood, they're suited up but don't work
Re: Man Fakes His Career For 14 Years To Wife, Goes To Another Woman's House by soberdrunk(m): 12:10pm On Nov 06, 2017
grin
Re: Man Fakes His Career For 14 Years To Wife, Goes To Another Woman's House by Ifecoded(m): 12:11pm On Nov 06, 2017
EFF Kay.
Re: Man Fakes His Career For 14 Years To Wife, Goes To Another Woman's House by vioment: 12:11pm On Nov 06, 2017
magic p**sy, we don't believe we need both people. Story for the gods. He spent her money for 14years without her noticing or questioning how it was spent.

1 Like

Re: Man Fakes His Career For 14 Years To Wife, Goes To Another Woman's House by sammieguze(m): 12:12pm On Nov 06, 2017
he deserves a medal

when some of us can't even keep two women for a week without world war 3

1 Like

Re: Man Fakes His Career For 14 Years To Wife, Goes To Another Woman's House by AntiWailer: 12:12pm On Nov 06, 2017
wat a man !!
Re: Man Fakes His Career For 14 Years To Wife, Goes To Another Woman's House by Ojuororun(m): 12:15pm On Nov 06, 2017
HONESTLY SPEAKING O ,I DNT THING 50% OF PEAPLE WILL MAKE HEAVEN IF TRULY EXIST THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS WHICH MUST BE MEET UP ON THESE EARTH BEFORE THE THE DEATH, BEFORE EACH EVERYONE OF PEAPLE RELOCATING TO THE CEMENTARY WITHOUT THE BLESSING OF GOD ......HMMM ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE US NAH sad

1 Like

Re: Man Fakes His Career For 14 Years To Wife, Goes To Another Woman's House by dljbd1(m): 12:19pm On Nov 06, 2017
How does he feed them? undecided
I mean, how does he make the money?
I really wanna know... grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Fakes His Career For 14 Years To Wife, Goes To Another Woman's House by Kendroid: 12:20pm On Nov 06, 2017
Seems dah ur Mumu hanti also pay the family bills??

Cos if what u said is true, the man makes no income, so who pays the bills??

1 Like

Re: Man Fakes His Career For 14 Years To Wife, Goes To Another Woman's House by danduj(m): 12:21pm On Nov 06, 2017
Believe all dis twitter stories at ur own risk
Re: Man Fakes His Career For 14 Years To Wife, Goes To Another Woman's House by DIKEnaWAR: 12:23pm On Nov 06, 2017
Magic pvssy you call YOURSELF?
Re: Man Fakes His Career For 14 Years To Wife, Goes To Another Woman's House by Xcelinteriors(f): 12:27pm On Nov 06, 2017
Just imagine
Re: Man Fakes His Career For 14 Years To Wife, Goes To Another Woman's House by VocalWalls: 12:40pm On Nov 06, 2017
Hnmm

Another bìtch telling lies on Twitter.

He did pro bono for 14 years?

And how was he feeding the other family?

Twitter is such a dump ground for nonsense wannabees.

She dey find followers.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two Missing Kids Found Dead In Lagos / Ogun Pastor, Akinsanya Welcome Twins After 18 Years / How Much Will Take You Through The Week?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.