Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,296 members, 7,818,993 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Operation Pull Akogun Kamorudeen Oyewumi Down, Kolework Jareeeee� - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Operation Pull Akogun Kamorudeen Oyewumi Down, Kolework Jareeeee� (576 Views)

Akogun Lere Oyewumi Preaches Peace, Unity And Development At Ikire Day Celebrati / Akogun Lere Oyewumi Becomes The Cornerstone / Akogun Lere Oyewumi's Ambition Is A Non-violence Struggle. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Operation Pull Akogun Kamorudeen Oyewumi Down, Kolework Jareeeee� by valentboy: 11:46am On Nov 06, 2017
Copied

Operation pull Akogun Kamorudeen Oyewumi down, kolework jareeeee�

If by now with the situation on ground you still see Akogun Lere Oyewumi as a personality that you can pull down, ridicule with your fabricated Lie's, then it means you are still an amateur in politics�

The game has gone farer and stronger than that formula, you can't beat the game, its too late than you might guess, learn to change before event changed you totally

Please let's stop fighting a battle that heaven has delivered, let's stop rubbing ourself in the mud, the Eagle has flew up above the sky

Now that the Nation and the world has seen what we saw in Akogun, that he is a leader per excellent, a man with great and exceptional leadership skill, sound and brilliant profile, a distinguished and dignified son and an icon of Pride to the Yoruba kingdom, a brilliant and energetic role model qualified enough to lead our State and the our great state out of the wilderness and show of shame, back to its lost Glory, he is the best among all

I hope you will agree with me that Akogun is a chosen vessel that no man can destroy, he is of good spirit and heart, he has done and made soo many personalities while he is in the Govt,. Irewole and Osun masses appreciate him so well till you came up with your 3billion operation pull him down syndrome, if by now you " Otunba Omisore & the other Masquerade's" refused to change, then you must be the Pharaoh of our time while the Red Sea await you.

As much as I appreciate you for being you, I want to urged you to quickly embrace peace and progress, stop allowing the ingrates around you pushed you closer to d rod of total destruction, the earlier you change and accept your master the better for you.

In case you dont know, Akogun Olalere Kamorudeen Oyewumi has never lost a battle in this political course, he will win and win more as we move into this electionary period, more than 3billion of the Otunba Omisore & the haters can't stop this progressive mission, it's going to be a victory to the State and not only to the Osun PDP, SouthWest, Nigeria & Nigerians will be great again as Akogun wins the battle come September. They are busy running helter skelter looking for means to pull down those who has been ordained by God. Nobody has ever wrestle with God's chosen and won. They will fail and be put to shame.

My one kobo advice as a mother and a peace ambassador, be a Peace Ambassador & repent before its too late.

#no more operation pull him down, kolework#

Adetoye Adenike From Ayedire
I stand for a progressive PDP

Re: Operation Pull Akogun Kamorudeen Oyewumi Down, Kolework Jareeeee� by chriskosherbal(m): 11:50am On Nov 06, 2017
Politics here! Politics there!! Campaign for the next election !!! No thought about welfare of citizens and future generation.

Mtchewwwww God save this nation from collapse.
Re: Operation Pull Akogun Kamorudeen Oyewumi Down, Kolework Jareeeee� by Danladi7: 12:39pm On Nov 06, 2017
valentboy:
Copied

Operation pull Akogun Kamorudeen Oyewumi down, kolework jareeeee�

If by now with the situation on ground you still see Akogun Lere Oyewumi as a personality that you can pull down, ridicule with your fabricated Lie's, then it means you are still an amateur in politics�

The game has gone farer and stronger than that formula, you can't beat the game, its too late than you might guess, learn to change before event changed you totally

Please let's stop fighting a battle that heaven has delivered, let's stop rubbing ourself in the mud, the Eagle has flew up above the sky

Now that the Nation and the world has seen what we saw in Akogun, that he is a leader per excellent, a man with great and exceptional leadership skill, sound and brilliant profile, a distinguished and dignified son and an icon of Pride to the Yoruba kingdom, a brilliant and energetic role model qualified enough to lead our State and the our great state out of the wilderness and show of shame, back to its lost Glory, he is the best among all

I hope you will agree with me that Akogun is a chosen vessel that no man can destroy, he is of good spirit and heart, he has done and made soo many personalities while he is in the Govt,. Irewole and Osun masses appreciate him so well till you came up with your 3billion operation pull him down syndrome, if by now you " Otunba Omisore & the other Masquerade's" refused to change, then you must be the Pharaoh of our time while the Red Sea await you.

As much as I appreciate you for being you, I want to urged you to quickly embrace peace and progress, stop allowing the ingrates around you pushed you closer to d rod of total destruction, the earlier you change and accept your master the better for you.

In case you dont know, Akogun Olalere Kamorudeen Oyewumi has never lost a battle in this political course, he will win and win more as we move into this electionary period, more than 3billion of the Otunba Omisore & the haters can't stop this progressive mission, it's going to be a victory to the State and not only to the Osun PDP, SouthWest, Nigeria & Nigerians will be great again as Akogun wins the battle come September. They are busy running helter skelter looking for means to pull down those who has been ordained by God. Nobody has ever wrestle with God's chosen and won. They will fail and be put to shame.

My one kobo advice as a mother and a peace ambassador, be a Peace Ambassador & repent before its too late.

#no more operation pull him down, kolework#

Adetoye Adenike From Ayedire
I stand for a progressive PDP
Just show us his manifesto

(1) (Reply)

Lg Chairman Marks 100 Days In Office / Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu Storms Anambra Meets Tony Nwoye ,senator Uche Ekwunife / Photos: Senator Ali Ndume, Returns To The Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.