Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,909 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

How Do I Use My Android Phone As A Modem To Browse On My Laptop - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Do I Use My Android Phone As A Modem To Browse On My Laptop (998 Views)

How To Use Sim Cards To Browse On A Laptop Without A Modem / A Modem Device / Thailand: Football Fan Electrocuted By His Phone As He Watched A Match On Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Use My Android Phone As A Modem To Browse On My Laptop by jopedom: 11:58am On Nov 06, 2017
Please. I will like to know how to use my tecno h5 android as a modem to browse on my laptop? Thank you.
Re: How Do I Use My Android Phone As A Modem To Browse On My Laptop by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 06, 2017
Easy .put on ur mobile data, then put on ur mobile hotspot, check ur laptops WiFi at button down and ure good togo
Re: How Do I Use My Android Phone As A Modem To Browse On My Laptop by jopedom: 12:45pm On Nov 06, 2017
Alexbox:
Easy .put on ur mobile data, then put on ur mobile hotspot, check ur laptops WiFi at button down and ure good togo
Thank you very much.
Re: How Do I Use My Android Phone As A Modem To Browse On My Laptop by MarkWayne89: 3:02pm On Nov 06, 2017
Hotspot!

You need data from your network to be able to connect other phones/laptops through your device.

And then, if you still have difficulties, you can look on youtube for any particular tutorial with the steps you need to take to turn on and set up your hotspot.
Re: How Do I Use My Android Phone As A Modem To Browse On My Laptop by jopedom: 9:15am On Nov 07, 2017
MarkWayne89:
Hotspot!

You need data from your network to be able to connect other phones/laptops through your device.

And then, if you still have difficulties, you can look on youtube for any particular tutorial with the steps you need to take to turn on and set up your hotspot.
Thanks. really grateful for the info.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Use My Android Phone As A Modem To Browse On My Laptop by tafat: 6:31pm On Nov 08, 2017
jopedom:
Please. I will like to know how to use my tecno h5 android as a modem to browse on my laptop? Thank you.
Use ur tecno phone as a wifi source, put on ur Hotspot and on wifi on ur laptop then u can browse
Re: How Do I Use My Android Phone As A Modem To Browse On My Laptop by jopedom: 9:19pm On Nov 08, 2017
tafat:

Use ur tecno phone as a wifi source, put on ur Hotspot and on wifi on ur laptop then u can browse
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Promised Nigerian Airways Pensioners Christmas Gift / Amazing Phones On Jumia Black Friday 2017 / Root Help!!!! I Am Having Problems With Rerooting My Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.