Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,847 members, 7,956,177 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:59 AM

Fear Of Arrest Grips Atiku in UK - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fear Of Arrest Grips Atiku in UK (1055 Views)

Osinbajo, Tinubu, Saraki, Atiku In A Meeting / Fear Of Arrest Grips Metuh Over Allegations Of Receiving N450m - SaharaReporters / Anxiety Mounts As Buhari Keeps Tinubu, Atiku In The Dark Over New Cabinet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fear Of Arrest Grips Atiku in UK by shutmouth(m): 10:17pm On Feb 21, 2007
As the FG proceed to appeal yesterday's ruling at the supreme court,

Atiku said to Londoners:

"I have always believed that I will be arrested and detained when I go back to Nigeria," Abubakar said at the prominent Chatham House international affairs think tank in central London.

More Details: http://www.businessinafrica.net/news/west_africa/885810.htm

Simply put, he is now begging for UK Asylum
Re: Fear Of Arrest Grips Atiku in UK by habumaks(m): 12:50pm On Feb 26, 2007
Just SHUTYOURMOUTH and watch. All these noise you have been making on this Nairaland will not have any effect on Atiku or anybody's political ambition. You have attacked this guy too much. I know people lyk you are always jittery about the way this man Maneuvers his way through whatever trap set in order to stop him by OBJ and the likes of you. Leave him alone. He is a thief, you are a thief, i am a thief, obj is a thief, ribadu is a thief, yar'adua is a thief,. blah, blah, blah. All nigerians are thieves, period!!! We should not single out only one thief and start making noise. Let there be a fair playing ground come april 2007, Obasanjo is going to handover to yet ANOTHER THIEF - Atiku, Yar'adua, Buhari, whoeva. Our prayers should be this:
Let there be a thief that can steal and remember work for our "dear" nation.

Dont be offended by the first two sentences. I had to use them because you happended to be the only person on this nairaland that does not have any topic to post except the one that concerns ATIKU and you always paint him black before presenting him to us to make comments. "Just sit on the fence" for one bit.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Authorities Call "illegal Immigrants" Nuisance ! / What Farewell Present Would You Give OBJ? / Autocracy Goverment Is Obj Above The Law?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.