Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,510 members, 7,954,933 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:48 PM

‘your Penis Means Nothing To Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ‘your Penis Means Nothing To Me. (431 Views)

I Met A Girl Who Said Sex On First Date Means Nothing / Sex Means Nothing To A Woman. Know This And Know Peace / Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘your Penis Means Nothing To Me. by Xeedorf: 12:39pm On Nov 06, 2017
Nov 6, 2017

‘Your Penis Means Nothing To Me. Stop Sending Me Your Nasty Pictures’ Openly Gay Nigerian Woman
Pamela AdieCross River state-born lesbian Pamela Adie, this morning issued out a warning to the randy men who send her private messages of their joysticks and professing love to her.

According to her, she was once married and that the ship of marriage has sailed. She says all their penis means nothing to her.

‘To all the men in my inbox, or those intending to come to my inbox, listen up:

I won’t accept your friend request unless I’ve met you in person…and I think you’re intelligent.

I will never date you no matter how much you say you love me.

Use your marriage promises to entice other women.

Have you forgotten I was once married? That ship has sailed.

READ ALSO
“Sow Into Our Ministry And Get Connected”- Young Nigerian Pastor Tell His Members
Your penis means nothing to me. Stop sending me your nasty pictures.

Most of you are married. You look so happy on your profile pictures with your families.

Go focus on your wives.

I am not interested in any of you, nor the idea of you, and I will never be.

Thank you.

Thank you so much.

Peeez Out!

https://www.gistreel.ng.gistreel.ng

Re: ‘your Penis Means Nothing To Me. by Flexherbal(m): 1:11pm On Nov 06, 2017
A piece of her mind!

(1) (Reply)

My Hilarious Replies To A Guy That Wanted Me To Join Illuminati / True Marriage!!! / Which Good Android Phone Do You Think 45k Can Buy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.