Stats: 3,150,710 members, 7,809,694 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:24 PM

Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) (70628 Views)

Leke Adeboye Reacts To The Death Of His Brother, Dare / Not All Pastors Are Fake Or Depend On Tithes For Survival / Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Coza’s Rape Saga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) by HARDDON: 3:03pm On Nov 06, 2017
billyG:

may God 4giv yur gullibility & ignorance,u refuse to ask how many chariots do jesus have?what jesus feast on is normal food,bread & soup,u mean d poor in yur church are slowpoke?why did jesus told a rich man 2 sell all he has & give 2 poor?

Itz amazing those with ignorant stench that kisses the heavens go accusing others of same.

Get it, no matter how much you give to a poor man without improving his perception n mental gumption, he wud always live in penury.

Haven't you read where it is written? "... The blind receive their sight, lame walk....... "but" the poor had the gospel preached to them? Mat 11:5
Giving a poor man fish isnt caring about the poor. It is rather you maintaining a leech on him. If you really care about the poor, Teach him how to fish! That way, he wud be eternally freed n grateful. This is what true men of God do every meeting day. They feed the flock not just with heavenly manner but earthly abundance Christ death brought.
N don't be Myopic, he has paid the price so we can have wealth and abundance. We don't have to get crucified like him.

As for the rich guy??
because he made his wealth his god. Trusted in his riches .

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) by Mujtahida: 3:03pm On Nov 06, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

Oga Jesus Christ is being preach in Churches every time they assemble.
Pray tell me how? What was the topic preached in your church yesterday, can you tell me?

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) by seguno2: 3:03pm On Nov 06, 2017
Proffdada:
Pastor Adeboye shouldn't have paid attention to him. When you fight a mad man people won't know who's mad.

But truthfully, salvation is free and it doesn't cost 10% of your income.

The first part of your post is contradicting the second half.
Why?
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) by OBAGADAFFI: 3:04pm On Nov 06, 2017
Slaveman343:
OK o but the issue here is that tithing is not for Christians but a practice of Judaism. These pastors do not tell people to pay willingly they use misuse the Bible and[b] force [/b]tithe payment on their congregation.

My guy use your head o. Remember we have egos, damn your ego and face the truth. Truth no dry Sweet for mouth but e dey save person. A don talk my own.

Has anybody been arrested or jailed for not paying tithe?

Tithe didn't start with Pastors, most Orthodox Churches have been doing ti for years and they are still doing it.
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) by divineappo(m): 3:05pm On Nov 06, 2017
HsLBroker:
Daddy Freezer, you see your life, where is that meme
where is this house located? i mean the house u avertised, which state, and which area ?
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 06, 2017
MilitaryControl:

Is it in Lagos?
mowe, ogun state.
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) by KENZINCO(m): 3:05pm On Nov 06, 2017
CampuChan:

You're really smart by giving 10% of your earnings to help them buy their aircrafts.
It's almost January, get ready to be without salary as you will be giving your "first seed" to your amiable pastor.

Bros sense fall on you IJN.
If I decided to join hand with two other landlord in my area to willingly buy a new car for the chairman of the landlord association, I think that's senseless abi?
Trying to convince a man who knows nothing about how a mission is run but thinks he's aware of everybody is the worse conversation anyone can find him/herself having

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) by martineverest(m): 3:06pm On Nov 06, 2017
Somebody must have fed adeboye with lies

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) by seguno2: 3:06pm On Nov 06, 2017
positivelord:
Its now so clear DADDY FREEZE have been right all this while....."use tithe to buy alcohol and drink in church" what kind of scam response is that ehhh... inukwa

Of course Daddy Freeze was right.
Anyone who knows the Bible easily knows that.

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) by OBAGADAFFI: 3:06pm On Nov 06, 2017
Mujtahida:

Pray tell me how? What was the topic preached in your church yesterday, can you tell me?

Their is no sunday service altar call is omitted, and people giving their life to Jesus.
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) by Boyooosa(m): 3:09pm On Nov 06, 2017
HsLBroker:
Daddy Freezer, you see your life, where is that meme
Is your tithe included in that 12.5m?
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) by gr8tone: 3:09pm On Nov 06, 2017
XXLDICK:
He was definitely not referring to Freeze because Freeze never made such statement.

One thing about this pastors is that they will never address this tithe issue once and for all, they will just keep beating around the bush

Every sane mind knows that tithing as a Christian is wrong

Modified: I just made a little research and Freeze made a comment similar to that and he was purposely quoted out of context by dubious Adeboye. I just lost more respect for the man.

And Freeze was right.

Deuteronomy 14: 25 and 26.

22 Be sure to set aside a tenth of all that your fields produce each year. 23 Eat the tithe of your grain, new wine and olive oil, and the firstborn of your herds and flocks in the presence of the Lord your God at the place he will choose as a dwelling for his Name, so that you may learn to revere the Lord your God always. 24 But if that place is too distant and you have been blessed by the Lord your God and cannot carry your tithe (because the place where the Lord will choose to put his Name is so far away), 25 then exchange your tithe for silver, and take the silver with you and go to the place the Lord your God will choose. 26 Use the silver to buy whatever you like: cattle, sheep, wine or other fermented drink, or anything you wish. Then you and your household shall eat there in the presence of the Lord your God and rejoice.
For your information sir, Adeboye didn't mention anybody's name. Many people have talked about this tithe of a thing and you didn't even know which one was shown to him.
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) by Slaveman343: 3:09pm On Nov 06, 2017
aribisala0:
Actually you are very wrong many are atheists BECAUSE they have studied the bible and they KNOW it is mainly FICTION.
But that ad hominem practice of labelling people to discredit them is just foolish.
Whether I am atheist or not I know the message of Jesus as reported in the Bible very well.
The fundamental problem with many Nigerian Christians is they want a life of material comfort here on earth and subscribe to the idea that they can get that through Christianity and particularly sowing seeds.The so called PROSPERITY doctrine.

WHat did Jesus mean when he said it would be difficult for a rich man to enter heaven.Was he joking? He suggested a rich man should sell everything i.e forsake his wealth. Was he joking?

The reality is most Pentecostal Christians are carnal minded and do not want to suffer so they go about sowing seeds for material gain thinking that "God" is foolish.

They claim riches are a blessing.Good health are a blessing ,enjoyment are a blessing.
What really is a blessing? That which is pleasing to our senses and comfort?
So pain and suffering are not blessings?

The truth is Pentecostal prosperity preaching is a perfect scam for those who are looking for heaven on earth. The only seed that the God of Jesus is interested in is righteousness.
Pastor Adeboye saying "Pay your tithe" is sheer desperation

I would advise this Freeze guy to be very careful because these people can kill him and claim it is God

I don't agree the Bible is fiction. Historical facts are out there for people to go check them out. That's why I don't believe atheists know the Bible that much. Maybe little but not well. But that's btw, that last part about killing freeze bros I fear this people o shocked With the way this tithe thing is making them uneasy they can do anything to freeze. Freeze should be very careful. That was how those Pharisees masterminded Christ's death when he was saying things out of the norm.

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 06, 2017
positivelord:
Its now so clear DADDY FREEZE have been right all this while....."use tithe to buy alcohol and drink in church" what kind of scam response is that ehhh... inukwa
From the whole write up,he wasn't referring to freeze.
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 06, 2017
An2elect2:
Good good now everyone can see how ignorant Mr adeboye is of simple Bible truths. So what has he been teaching all this while?

You guessed right, doctrines of demons
Very true! Thank you for this.

If he was a servant of Christ as many of his ignorant followers dub him to be, he should have given scriptural backing to support his doctrine-of-demons, theft scheme action of tithe payment and not all this hogwash.

Twas the Apostle Peter that said in
1 Peter 3:15
but honor the Messiah as Lord in your hearts. Always be ready to give a defense to anyone who asks you for a reason for the hope that is in you.

Apostle Paul in his letter to Titus speaking of the characteristics of a bishop (an overseer) said:

He must hold firmly to the trustworthy word [of God] as it was taught to him, so that he will be able both to give accurate instruction in sound [reliable, error-free] doctrine and to refute those who contradict [it by explaining their error].

Titus 1vs9 AMP

I hope this will open their eyes...

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) by Adeebiwa09(m): 3:11pm On Nov 06, 2017
Mujtahida:

There's nothing the churches hate more than Jesus Christ. When last did you hear Christ being preached? And the reason they avoid preaching HIM is because if they do, they'd first have to be confronted by HIM and his power to show that much of what passes as Christianity today is a sham. That's why they'd rather - ironically in his name - preach about holiness, righteousness, about prosperity, about healing, give motivational talk but never preach about HIM and the CROSS

Yes sir but permit me to say you have been listening to the wrong persons (men of God) and Nigerian Christians in painful facts have been seeking the word in the wrong places I respect all those men of God but sincerely the dispensation given to them is either passing or has passed you can't deny that most of them are actually called by God but as Peter was leading Cornelius to Christ, Jesus was meeting with Paul. But what is out place if they are not preaching Christ then you and I must arise to do so but we must first learn of him (Matt 11:29, Mk 4:13-14)

Bottomline if you know these men Joshua Selman, Arome Osayi, Gbile Akanni, Chingtok Ishaku, Chris Delvan and a whole lot of them you won't conclude they are all the same
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Nov 06, 2017
ajoskele:
So Pastor Adeboye stood in front of his clients and lied to them.

Did DaddyFreeze ever talked about drinks and alcohols in the church? Just like Buhari, this man surrounds himself with sycophants.
Was Adeboye referring to freeze? No. Was freeze the only one speaking against tithe? No.
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) by seguno2: 3:14pm On Nov 06, 2017
Lemonade01:
Should Pastor Adeboye be reacting, bringing himself to Daddy freezes level, just thinking aloud

He has to since his scam pastorpreneur business is about to go bust.

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) by Slaveman343: 3:16pm On Nov 06, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

Has anybody been arrested or jailed for not paying tithe?

Tithe didn't start with Pastors, most Orthodox Churches have been doing ti for years and they are still doing it.
Christians suppose tithe? Why dem no dey circumcise every male child after 8days of birth? Shebi e dey happen before law come.

My problem with some of you is you don't want to know what is right. You just do what you like.

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) by 989900: 3:16pm On Nov 06, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

This man is a blatant liar guilty of blasphemy

God asked him to listen.

The way these pastors call their intuition or conscience 'God' makes me sick

Absolutely mind boggling!
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) by Mujtahida: 3:16pm On Nov 06, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

Their is no sunday service[b] altar call [/b] is omitted, and people giving their life to Jesus.
You just confirmed that they don't preach Christ and I am not surprised because you don't even possibly know what it means to preach Christ.

So when a Pastor spends one hour talking about tithes, talking about prosperity, giving motivational talks, talking about christless holiness and righteousness (aka old testament) talking about a thousand and one other thing that trends as religious fad and then tacks an altar call to give life to Christ, you think Christ has been preached? You've been deceived by a subtle but ruthless Christless Christianity that has elbowed Christ out of the church and carries on in his name.
Do you remember where Jesus said on the last day many will say we did prophesied and cast out demons in your name but he will tell them, away from my sight, I never knew you, you workers of wickedness (Matthew 7 v 21-23

Do you know the history of the altar call? Do you know that prior to Charles Finney's New measures in the late 18th century there was nothing like altar call in Christianity? It was a concept introduced by Finney during the revivals he spearheaded in America.

Christians don't know their Bibles nor do they know their history. Go and download free pdf online version of 'Pagan Christianity' by Frank Viola and George Barna (Christian authors).

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) by UzomaFC: 3:18pm On Nov 06, 2017
I laugh at all this things n who is saying them, the same fellow that uses Jesus as an example can not do what Jesus sd about divorce, but he is busy pointing n accusing another of wat is not even a problem.
Christians in this forum shud weep 4 themselves cos U sd U read ur bible n U re controlled by the spirit of God yet none of U hv gone 2 God to find out the mystery of tithing.
The bible made it clear that each of us will stand alone n gv account of our lives.
Shame on all of U.
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 06, 2017
Boyooosa:

Is your tithe included in that 12.5m?
sure sir, that will be 10% of my broker's fee
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) by OtemSapien: 3:19pm On Nov 06, 2017
IForgotMyLoginD:

Thanks. @33 I'm still a youth obviously.
After this reply, I will ignore any other mentions that's disrespectful.

I will never tell you what to do with your money. If people decide to still choose to pay tithe after all this rancor, who are you to count them as foolish?

Our money, our headache.

It's just that we can't see the truth and not say it out.
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) by FaniDan(f): 3:19pm On Nov 06, 2017
Slaveman343:
First, refund the ones they have collected. Including seed sowing, first fruits and what have you then we go know the know
. Which did you pay
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) by Niyinficient(m): 3:21pm On Nov 06, 2017
CampuChan:
Even his church members didn't believe the lies.

Adeboye didn't talk about owning fleets of aircraft, instead he lied about Daddyfreeze.
Daddyfreeze never said churches should use tithe money to buy alcohol.
His anger is towards billionaire Pastors. The ones who enjoy opulent lifestyles but tell their congregants their reward is in heaven.

Jesus Christ was not wearing gold shoes even though we knew he could. Jesus lived a simple life unlike our millionaire pastors.

Easier for a poor and repentant thief to enter into heaven than these multi millionaire pastors, their heaven is already here on earth.

They will tell you to donate half your salary promising you that God would repay you tenfold.

And I asked them: How much tithes did Dangote, Mark Zuckerberg Bill Gate pay to become so wealthy?
God would bless you if you obey him not if you pay tithes. Money means nothing to God.

And did Adeboye mention Freeze' name? perhaps he saw a diff video by another person. Dont be too quick to judge fah
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) by Dnaz(m): 3:23pm On Nov 06, 2017
efficiencie:
Na wa ohh...Na by force to stop people from doing what they like with their money, particularly when it doesn't affect you in any way? Some people just carry this tithe thing for head whereas there are people that buy the services of LovePeddler, drugs, exotic alcohol etc and these loafers do not make a fuss out of that...If a person deems it fit to pay tithe then let him pay after all it is his money and not anyone's.

3 I testify again to every man who receives circumcision( that He is bound to keep the whole law.
Galatians 5:3
Citcumscion and tithing both belong to the law

4 You are severed from Christ, you who would be justified by the law; you have fallen away from grace.
Galatians 5:4

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) by SageTravels: 3:23pm On Nov 06, 2017
sirBLUNT:
keep deceiving yourself christianity has nothing to do wit tithe am very sure u dnt knw the diference btw christianity and judaism...

Keep fooling yourself
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) by Mujtahida: 3:26pm On Nov 06, 2017
Adeebiwa09:

Yes sir but permit me to say you have been listening to the wrong persons (men of God) and Nigerian Christians in painful facts have been seeking the word in the wrong places I respect all those men of God but sincerely the dispensation given to them is either passing or has passed you can't deny that most of them are actually called by God but as Peter was leading Cornelius to Christ, Jesus was meeting with Paul. But what is out place if they are not preaching Christ then you and I must arise to do so but we must first learn of him (Matt 11:29, Mk 4:13-14)

Bottomline if you know these men Joshua Selman, Arome Osayi, Gbile Akanni, Chingtok Ishaku, Chris Delvan and a whole lot of them you won't conclude they are all the same
I agree with you on Gbile and the rest you have mentioned.
The church has always sought to substitute itself for Christ. This is the era of christless Christianity. It takes a deeply spiritual Christian to notice what's going on. Majority are blind, tragically blind to the monstrous fraud and deception going on in the churches.

My brother carry on the work. I have left Christianity. I am only saying all I have said so that those who regard themselves as Christians will realise what's going on.

If you are interested go online and read preaching Christ by Charles mcllvaine at www. gracegems. com and go to www.austinsparks.net (warning: if you are not strong please don't read Austin Sparks)
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) by TCF1980(m): 3:27pm On Nov 06, 2017
Nice one there.

Going further away from Deutronomy, the Israelites went haywire and doing their things their own way without giving the 10% to the House of the Lord any longer afterward leading to the duties of the Levites being merchandised. Remember, Moses didn't include Aaron's household to own fields...

And it came to pass that people now summon the Levites (Priest) to conduct offering/sacrifices meant for the high places in their respective homes which was then against the laws but for the 'sake of man must wack', the priests succumbed as there was no food any longer in the house. Hence, Malachi's lamentation.

Secondly, Israel of old were agrarian society and most of their crops are annuals than perennials. If it were to be monthly harvests, perhaps, Deutronomy 14:25 - 26 must have been written to suit the situation...

Old testament is 99% Jewish Custom/tradition and their general wellbeing...

XXLDICK:
He was definitely not referring to Freeze because Freeze never made such statement.

One thing about this pastors is that they will never address this tithe issue once and for all, they will just keep beating around the bush

Every sane mind knows that tithing as a Christian is wrong

Modified: I just made a little research and Freeze made a comment similar to that and he was purposely quoted out of context by dubious Adeboye. I just lost more respect for the man.

And Freeze was right.

Deuteronomy 14: 25 and 26.

22 Be sure to set aside a tenth of all that your fields produce each year. 23 Eat the tithe of your grain, new wine and olive oil, and the firstborn of your herds and flocks in the presence of the Lord your God at the place he will choose as a dwelling for his Name, so that you may learn to revere the Lord your God always. 24 But if that place is too distant and you have been blessed by the Lord your God and cannot carry your tithe (because the place where the Lord will choose to put his Name is so far away), 25 then exchange your tithe for silver, and take the silver with you and go to the place the Lord your God will choose. 26 Use the silver to buy whatever you like: cattle, sheep, wine or other fermented drink, or anything you wish. Then you and your household shall eat there in the presence of the Lord your God and rejoice.

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) by An2elect2(f): 3:28pm On Nov 06, 2017
Clinolit:

Very true! Thank you for this.

If he was a servant of Christ as many of his ignorant followers dub him to be, he should have given scriptural backing to support his doctrine-of-demons, theft scheme action of tithe payment and not all this hogwash.

Twas the Apostle Peter that said in
1 Peter 3:15
but honor the Messiah as Lord in your hearts. Always be ready to give a defense to anyone who asks you for a reason for the hope that is in you.

Apostle Paul in his letter to Titus speaking of the characteristics of a bishop (an overseer) said:

He must hold firmly to the trustworthy word [of God] as it was taught to him, so that he will be able both to give accurate instruction in sound [reliable, error-free] doctrine and to refute those who contradict [it by explaining their error].

Titus 1vs9 AMP

I hope this will open their eyes...
Amen. God bless you!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

What Pastor Victor Kanyari's Daughter Is Posting On Social Media / Bring TB. Joshua's Body Home For Burial - Ondo Youths Tell Family / RCCG Suspends Pastor Over Pasuma’s Invitation

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85